Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Wendall <3
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Mary Lou had a very terrible ride to school this year and had been down in the dumps since. She had then discovered, to her utter shock, horror and sadness, that apparently Luxen had been right, because Professor Monty was no longer in the school and apparently it was all her fault. Mary Lou really liked Professor Monty and had quickly and easily forgiven him for what had happened in the first lesson. It had been very easy to do. She did very much regret not attending her last potions lesson and walking out early from the one before and she was sure he left for that reason. She shook her head and quickly folded her letter into a little perfect square and tied one of her favourite pink ribbons around it. Ribbons she had started wearing to match Professor Monty's cool bowties.​
Dear Professor Monty,

I just heard that you left the school. I hope it had nothing to do with me, I am so sorry! I hope you have a really relaxing time now that you don't have to worry about us anymore. Thank you so much for everything you taught me last year and I hope I can continue to make you proud even though you aren't here anymore.

Much sincerity,
Mary Lou xx

Mary Lou,

What a pleasure to hear from you! Rest assured, my leaving was entirely due to personal reasons. I shall miss you all very much, though I have no doubt I will find something new to worry about in the not-so-distant future.

As sad as I am to be gone, Professor Mowry is a good friend of mine, and I am comforted by the knowledge that you will be in capable hands. Do say hello to him for me when you see him. I will be sure to ask him how you are all getting on.

It has been a pleasure to teach you, and so long as you are shooting for the stars you will always make me proud.

Until we meet again!

~Professor Pendleton

There was definitely a sense of something in the air for Mary Lou. She'd been through a lot in the last couple of weeks and had been trying to find ways of articulating it, though words were not her strong point in the slightest. She hadn't really thought about how much all of this would affect her. Professor Monty leaving, Luxen's threats, the Feast, Professor Hez's rejection of her only skill and all the clubs she'd joined on a whim that now seemed to all have meetings at the same time she was required to attend, so of course she had all but forgotten the letter she'd received from Professor Monty, until she'd found it on the floor near her bed that morning, reread it and realised she'd yet to send a reply. Halloween was over now and it had been a while since she'd written to him, but, perhaps he hadn't forgotten about her in that small amount of time?​

Dear Monty Professor Pendleton Monty,
Sorry this slipped away from me, I've had... difficulties I need to deal with, but, I am okay. I was worried when they told me because someone said it was all my fault I worried after you were sick before and I gave you tea to help. I don't know if it helped, but I hope it did. The Feast when we first got back was horrible. I got slimed and I fell down, it wasn't fun. People laughed. I think I am better at class though, but Professor Hez didn't like my cookies, I don't take anything to class anymore. It's the only thing I'm good at, but I just do it for myself now. I'm glad you are feeling better Professor Monty!

Dear Professor Monty,

I am glad you are better. It isn't the same without you here.

Sincerely,

Mary Lou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back