Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heteroromantic
Wand
traight 11 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
This is my first PD in a while, and while I may not have a lot of time, I do want to RP some, and sometimes, this is the only way for me to RP with new people! I can bug those I skype with on a regular occasion for plots and RPs, so this is for the people I have never or haven't RPed with in a long time. Unless the skype people want to post in here then I have no issues XD</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
<i></i>

tumblr_inline_o0jriuTr101rifr4k_500.gif

ANDROMEDA ZHEFAROVICH MYSOPHOBIA SUPREMACIST
Andromeda, or Andy as she likes to be called, is the pure-blood daughter of an arranged marriage, with her
being the first born. She is a spoiled brat to say the least, and has been very sheltered all of her life, loved
and being loved in return. Andy is someone that loves to have all the attention on her, but she also is rather
nervous about being around a lot of people because she has never been. This is her first experience with others
that are not family. While she is very family oriented, she does not tolerate people at all. She cannot stand
being touched either. She hates all physical connection. Andy only hugs her parents and siblings, but even
that is rare. Andy won't give anyone less than pure the time of day. So, she will likely made enemies of most
of the school population. Eventually, she has someone that will always be around her, so she will definitely use
that to her advantage (assuming that will be Jaime Huberta). What I need: Anyone pure that can put up with
her bad attitude and open her up to friendship. She will make all sorts of enemies, which I plan on RPing her
with people maybe teasing her for being like she is (afraid of being touched) and all that, which could show if
she is insecure. Unfortunately, it isn't the case, and she is just a brat. She doesn't do it to protect herself.
</SIZE>
tumblr_inline_o1gsygvT3A1rifr4k_500.gif

VIKTOR STYX <COLOR color="brown"> NEFARIOUS SILENT PURSUANT
Viktor is hard to explain. Everything about him is such a mystery, so let's see if I can describe him here for
you all. Viktor was sorted into Ravenclaw, which is the last of his siblings. Just because he is the youngest,
does not mean that he has the baby sibling syndrome. Like Hades himself, Viktor loves to observe people and
scare them as much as possible without doing much of anything. He is usually found all over the school, in dark
places, dungeons, corners, trees, you name it, he is likely there. Viktor has obsessions, usually with one or two
people, which can change over time. He also doesn't talk until he sees that it will be worth his time. An example
of this is that he doesn't talk to his final for three or more years. So, any RP with him will be one-sided. This could
bring about people that can try to get him to talk, or trying to get him to stop staring. Yes, he stares. And he can
do so without blinking for a while. Getting into staring contests would be fun, but Viktor would likely win every
single time. He is also trained in self defense, and won't hesitate to knock someone out if he is threatened. This
is a very interesting Ravenclaw and I can't wait to get him out to play. The stuff he reads are normally all about
the violent people in history. Is he obsessed with this topic, or learning from it? Who knows. What I need: All
the RPs. I'm not picky. People can try to tease him, fight him, run from him, I don't care. I just want him out to
play with everyone I can get my hands on. No worries, your student will not be maimed. Mentally scarred...maybe.
<SIZE size="50">
af22297e0ac730c06ef5c55c6cca1412.gif

BROOKLYN VACARIOUS ENERGETIC MATHEMATICIAN
Last but not least, is my lovely muggle-born Slytherin! She is my youngest of my muggle-borns, a total of 5
that I own! She is my second sorted one, the first being Logan, in Gryffindor. And, she is Logan's sister. She
is very much like him indeed. She is a science and a math girl, loving her muggle school and looking forward
to being a witch, was she able to receive the letter. And she was both excited and dreading it because of what
happened to Logan. I'm sure most of you remember Chaos. Well, because of him, she hates all pure-bloods,
no matter how nice they are. She is prejudice against them, because they are prejudice against her kind. Yes,
this makes her a bit of a hypocrite. She doesn't see this for a while. And she does have an admin approved
plot down the road. Yeah, I am a little cruel to the Vacarious family. Otherwise, she is athletic, sweet, caring
and above all, clever. What I need: Friends of all sorts! She already has a best friend, Maise. Her final is
taken already. But until then, she gets along with boys more than girls because of her brothers. She has
issues with some of the girl stuff. I can also see her pissing a lot of the pure-bloods off, so if you have one
please let them duke it out for fun! It'll take her some time to see that they are not all bad. Not everyone is
like Chaos Zhefarovich, and the rest of that family. Just be patient with my stubborn little girl.
<SIZE size="50">

And this is my list of firsties! If you want to plot with any of my other students, they will be listed below. And that includes all schools. Also, I am going to be slow for a bit, so limit to one RP at a time per person please! I will keep everything in a list. Everyone knows how I am with my lists. And thank you for reading!
<i></i>
<i></i>
<FONT font="Georgia">HNZ: Havoc Zhefarovich: 7th Year
HNZ: Orion Snow: 7th Year
HNZ: Lanithro Styx: 5th Year
HNZ: Elysia Styx: 4th Year
HNZ: Lestat Styx: 4th Year
HNZ: Cristian Kyle: 3rd Year
HNZ: Ryuu Arai: 3rd Year
HNZ: Camelia Kyle: 2nd Year
Durmstrang: Astaroth Zhefarovich: 7th Year
Durmstrang: Virgil Zhefarovich: 7th Year
Durmstrang: Kairi Styx: 7th Year
Durmstrang: Hela Zhefarovich: 7th Year
Durmstrang: Marius Zhefarovich: 7th Year
Durmstrang: Cyril Howard: 7th Year
Durmstrang: Seira Zhefarovich: 6th Year
Durmstrang: Emma Snow: 5th Year
Durmstrang: Astarte Snow: 5th Year
Durmstrang: Candace Howard: 4th Year
Durmstrang: Estelle Styx: 2nd Year
Durmstrang: Tyson Hensel: 1st Year
Beauxbatons: Link Raison: 7th Year
Beauxbatons: Valor Snow: 7th Year
Beauxbatons: Timothee Snow: 7th Year
Beauxbatons: Chacen Chevalier: 4th Year
Beauxbatons: Gavin Kovac: 4th Year
HS: Saria Raison: 7th Year
HS: Garrett Hensel: 6th Year
HS: Lorenzo Cardosi : 6th Year
HS: Emory Taylor: 4th Year
HS: Godric Kingston: 3rd Year
HS: Zoe Katsaros: 3rd Year
Ilvermorny: Chloe Zhefarovich: 7th Year (Wampus)
Ilvermorny: Caleb Zhefarovich: 7th Year (Horned Serpent)
Ilvermorny: Vitale Cardosi: 3rd Year (Wampus)
Ilvermorny: Keon Baros: 1st Year (Thunderbird)
Castelobruxo: Karina Cardosi: 5th Year
Koldovstoretz: Gaehart Rainsworth: 7th Year
Koldovstoretz: Valery Matthias: 6th Year
Koldovstoretz: Antonin Zhefarovich: 6th Year
Koldovstoretz: Arnost Zhefarovich II: 5th Year
Koldovstoretz: Vesta Zhefarovich: 5th Year
Koldovstoretz: Leah Hensel: 2nd Year
Koldovstoretz: Nadya Severova: 2nd Year

Hii Kaitlyn!

Ooh, I could see Brooklyn and Oswald getting along. He doesn't exactly loathe purebloods, but his father doesn't particularly like some of them, so that could give them something to talk about. Brooklyn might even end up influencing Oswald a bit, though he wouldn't agree with all of them being awful. He's pretty athletic, too, and caring, and has an eye for spotting things to do which might get him into trouble (he thrives on that rush :r ). He's also sort of into science, though mostly biology. He keeps reptiles and enjoys studying them.

Anyway, I could definitely see them working as friends, if you're up for it! Just let me know :party:

Yasss, I am always up for more plots with Brooklyn! And she does need some friends of course. Would you like me to start on them? Or do you want to do the honors?

I'll do it this time! :D

Kaitlyn! xD I think we can discuss it more on skype, but we can RP Sara & Brooklyn! I have a couple of other first years as well as older characters, so let me know if you'd like to plot with them too!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back