Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Redwood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Sarah was even lucky enough to take a couple of weeks off from her job when Stefan asked her out on a wee trip. In all honesty, Sarah was excited about it. The yacht that they were on was on the Caribbean seas. She hadn't really travelled out of New Zealand before, so it was nice to be visiting places. So far their trip had been beautiful and Sarah couldn't be happier. She was enjoying the company of Stefan and she wished that their trip together would last even longer. It had been a beautiful sunny day out, and Sarah had been standing on the edge of the yacht, holding onto the rail as she looked out towards the beautiful sea in wonder and awe.

It had been a minute since Stefan had gone out like this without his kids in tow. He certainly took them on vacations often enough, but this... this was just for him. He walked up on deck with Sarah, admiring her beauty as he stepped up beside her and offered her one of the glasses of champagne he held. "Having a good time?" He murmured, giving her an easy smile.

Sarah looked and smiled at Stefan's way as he spoke up. She muttered a quick thank you as she gently took the drink he was offering. "Of course, are you?" Sarah says sincerely with a smile. She had loved the trip they were on together, she didn't want it to end at all.

Stefan sipped on his drink, smiling warmly at her. "You know I am," He offered easily. "It's a beautiful day, with a beautiful woman," He leant in a bit, giving her a warm smile. "Could I have a kiss?" He asked, as he always did, not wanting to push past her boundaries.

Sarah smiled into her drink as Stefan confirmed that he too was having a good time and took a sip of her drink. Her cheeks were starting to heat up a little as he complimented her. She was still not used to the compliments he had given her. "You totally can" Sarah said softly with a soft smile and giggle, as she too was leaning in slowly for a kiss.

Stefan smiled and leant in, stealing a slow, sweet kiss. He kept close to her after, laying an arm along the railing and sipping his champagne with the other. "How's it feel to be dating a rich man?" He teased her with a playful wink.

Sarah enjoyed the sweet kiss, always enjoying Stefan's company. She playfully rolled her eyes at his comment. "I always enjoy your company. But not here for how rich you are. You know that right? I always enjoy your company" Sarah said sincerely, as she looked up at the man and then placed her hand on top of his. She didn't really care how rich Stefan was. She enjoyed his company and liked spending time with him.

Stefan smiled warmly. "Well, that is good. Though," He shifted, turning his hand to hold hers and sipping his wine. "While you may not be here because I am a rich man, I am still a rich man. You're alright with it all?" He asked. "The galas, the charity events, the socialite dinners. My world isn't always an easy one." He told her, his voice soft. "I'd like you to be more in my life. But I know that the people I'm around aren't always the nicest ones there are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back