Out on her own (for good)

Izumi Toyohana

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Izumi let the tears fall down her face as she packed what she had brought, yelling vulgar things to her mother, and he mother yelling back. This was the last straw, Izumi was leaving for good this time; no matter what. She would find a way to make it on. With the money she had saved up, she could practically get her own place. Her bulky suitcase was heavy as she lifted it from her bed, grabbing her wand and then heading to the bathroom. She grabbed what was hers, and left the house, leaving her keys on the table.

"Stupid, wicked woman." She said as she walked down a dusty road, suitcase in hands. "She has no right at all to kick me out. Why can't Papa-San be home?" She let more tears slip down her face.

She passed electric polls and such, but only one caught her eye. it was a colorful thin that said. 'In need of Roommate.' She smiled and grabbed the paper, studying the address. She walked on a little faster, her spirits light. Maybe this person would be an adult and could sympathize with her.

It was a long walk to the place where she would hopefully meet her new roommate. She smiled as she asked the clerk about which room it was. She sighed and walked up the stairs, dragging her suitcase behind her. Hopefully this girl wouldn't think she was as crazy as she looked. The only thing that set her apart from a crazy person, was her outfit. Seh knocked on the door of the room, and awaited the person to answer the door.

Kayden awoke to a knocking on the door it was mid-afternoon but she had decited to take a nap she quickly brushed through her hair and walked up to the door she undid the many locks. When she opened the door before her stood a girl she looked about her age, She had a suitcase and the one of the flyers she had put up. "Hello." She said opening the door wider "So I take it you would like to be my new roommate?" She grinned at the girl, "So what should make me want you as a roommate girl?"

Izumi gave a small bow to the girl and smiled at her. "Yeah i would love to." She smiled at the question and looked the girl over. She was way different then Izumi, but that would be okay. She bowed to her. And said. "Well i can pay for myself, and i can cook, I'm 13 and responsible and i just got kicked out of my own house." She said, all in one breath. She watched for the girls reaction.

Kayden bowed back and smiled "Good anwser." She threw a key ring to her with all the key's to the door. "So who do I have the pleasure of living with untill school start's?" She looked at her and pulled of her favorite red jacket and hung it on the back of a chair, "I'm Kayden but you probably already knew that." She said nodding at the paper with her name at the bottom.

The girl was shocked when a pair of keys flew at her. That was it? Seh just wanted to know why? This girl obviously knew nothing about how the world can really be! Seh smiled though and entered the room, looking around. "I'm Izumi." She said leaving off her last name. "So you are going away for school?" She asked.

Kayden turned back to look at the girl "Hopefully if I get accepted." She walked back to the small couch and sat down. "What about you, do you go to school?" She pointed to the left "That's your room if you want to unpack. Your allowed to do anything to it but paint it pink," got that she smiled.

The girl gave a small smile. "Yeah but only if i get accepted." She smiled and put her suitcase in her room. "Okay no pink, what about light blue?" She asked, giggling.

"That's fine." She looked into her room which was a light red with blue floors and ceiling. "i like blue." She walked into Izumi's room "So where did you get kicked out from?" She looked more closely at the girl and noticed she had one purple eye and one yellow eye.

She frowned. "My mom kicked me out. She's totally against magic. Oops." She said looking a the girl, her eyes widening.

"Oh it's okay." She said her eye's widening "I know about magic. I thought you were a muggle." She giggled she was glad she wasn't a muggle it would have mad things complicated.

"Yeah i know that feeling." She smiled at the girl. "So i take it you are going to Hogwarts New Zealand?"

"Yeah if I get accepted." She smiled back.

"Cool. Same here. But i don't know if i want to. Maybe i could be a magic school drop out!" She said, a grin on her face.

Kayden smiled seeing the conection to 'Greese' And she began humming the familar tune. "I think you should at least try." She stuck her tounge out at her.

Izumi rolled her eyes. "So um, now that i'm here, what now?" She asked, looking at her watch. She had an appoinment with a photographer in a half an hour. Maybe she would take Kayden with her.

"Well what would you like to do?" She smiled at Izu "So can I call you Izu, It's shorter." She smiled at the brilliant thought.

"Yeah Izu is fine. then I'll call you Kay!" She said grinning. She was making a god friend already. "Well maybe we should learn more about each other. i mean we'll be roommates after all." She smiled.

"Okay." She smiled "You start." 'Izu and Kay the dinamic duo.' Kay thought to herself

"Well I'm 13, i like dancing, and music, and singing. I come from a high power family, and have no pants that fit me." She said laughing. "What bout you?"

"Well i'm 13 too, I don't dance, I love sports and I beleave a little dirt never hurt, I come from a normal family and have never worn a skirt in my life." She giggled they were like opposites it was very funny.

"Wow, never worn a skirt?" She asked suprised. "Well that's weird." She said smiling. She looked at her hello ki9tty watch. "I have a photo shoot soon, would you like to come with. I'm sure Kandee could st you up with a nice dress."

Kayden thought about this and crinkled her nose... "Well I don't have anything better to do." She shrugged and sighed hoping it wouldn't be a complete disaster.

"Cool, Kandee will love you. She might have to curl your hair though." Izumi said with an innocent smile.

Kayden rolled her eyes at her "Whatever." She grinned at her new friend/roommate.

"Well come on then, we have to go to her house!" Izumi said standing up and grabbing a bag out of her suitcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back