Out of no where

Woody laughed and put his arm round her waist. "With some practice, your flirting might be nearly as good as mine." He joked and wore a cheeky smile to show it. He couldn't tear his eyes away from hers. He didn't want to. He watched her every move with interest and fascination. He had never looked at a girl in this way before. He couldn't explain how he was feeling.

"Hey that's not fair." Maya pouted as she poked Woody nose. "You can't poke fun of my flaws." she laughed as she felt his arms linked around her waist, a hint of blush rising against her cheeks. She wasn't sure of it, but Woody seem to have been falling for her by the minute. "I'm sure I'll figure out yours one day." she smirked as a finger brush the side of his face. "Or your weakness. Maybe both. I can use it whenever..." she batter her eyes innocently as she chuckle looking away afterwards. Man either she was good or bad. Can't really compare when they seem similar in some ways.

"It's your flaws that make you more fun." Woody laughed then felt her finger on his face. He smiled at her as ran his fingers through her long, silky hair. "I don't know why you complain about your hair. It looks amazing in my opinion." Everything about her looked amazing in his opinion but he didn't want to say that in case in creeped her out. He knew girls who would hit him for saying that. He had learnt to stay to the small things until he knew he wasn't going to be hurt by saying more.

"That's because I use a shampoo called...." Maya laughed before she could even finished. "I can't believe I'm explaing what kind of shampoo I use." she chuckle as she ran her hands through his. "Yours look naturally shiney." she smirked as she let her hands fall on his shoulders, resting her arms there for a while. "I don't know its just..." she shrugged when she fail to explain herself. "I don't know..."

When Maya's arms went on Woody's shoulders, he automatically wrapped his arms round her back. He didn't mean to do it but once his arms were there, he didn't want to let go. "Nope. It's naturally greasy. That's why I don't care about it looking greasy, it's the way it is." He laughed. "I'd happily switch hair with you, except then I'd look a bit weird."

"Oh your hair greasy?" she joked with him. Maya didn't care, even if her hands was slightly smudge with gel. She didn't mind being comfortable around Woody, even if she was blushing a lot more than usual. "Maybe you need to see a doctor or something." she teased chuckles. They were not sitting on the patio furniture. Gwen hadn't shown up yet, Maya was beginning to get worried. It was getting cold despite it being summer, so Maya decides to head inside. "Would you like some hot chocolate?" she offered Woody. Maya thought of setting up a chimney fire, with the use of her wand it wasn't going to be that hard.

Woody laughed. "I am not about to go to a doctor and say 'I have greasy hair, is there something wrong with me??'" He laughed again as he followed her inside. He smiled when he offered her a hot chocolate. It was the one drink he absolutely adored. "Yes please. You wouldn't happen to have any of those tiny marshmallows would you??" He put on a smile that made it look like he was saying 'you know I'm a good little boy and I deserve them' but what he was thinking was 'there is no way I'm a good little boy'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back