Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 inch Larch wand with Hippogryff Feather
Ilija has to suppose it was for the best that he hadn’t actually made the team. It would have been cool to play with this housemates, especially Abian, but perhaps he was just kidding himself when he thought he would make a good teammate. After all, what did he know about Quidditch? Just because his mum had flown a lot at school didn’t mean he was going to be anything special. The fourth year had taken himself down to the lake, a place that often reminded him of his own house in Bulgaria, and removing his shoes and socks he was paddling a little in the shallow end. Realistically it was way too cold still to be doing this and his toes were already going a bit numb, but it still felt comforting.

Last edited:
Elsie, again, was exhausted. She wasn't too surprised by this for many reasons, firstly was that she resided in the Ravenclaw towers and getting anywhere was a mission with all those damn stairs. Secondly of course was the fact that she was up all hours of the night these days trying to study, or make sure that she was getting enough practice time in. She was pretty sure that all those classes were going to be the death of her. She shouldn't have agreed to all of them. Taking all the classes was probably the stupidest things she'd ever thought of to do. Heading to the lake hadn't actually been planned, but she was a strong swimmer and she was hoping that a splash might way her up. It was October and just before Halloween, so it wouldn't be too cold hopefully, it would be summer soon and winter had already been over for a while now. Yawning as she dropped her book bag on the grass by a tree, Elsie pulled her robes off to stand in a singlet and shorts and started to head to the water, but stopped when she finally noticed someone was standing at the edge, it actually looked like the water might be colder than she'd thought and she looked at him. "Uh, is that as cold as it looks?" She asked, noticing he had his toes in the water. If so, she was marching right back over to that tree to retrieved her robes.

Feeling the water the between his toes reminded him of how he would spend his afternoons at home, playing in the lake throughout most of the year. Ilija glanced up when he heard a girl speaking and recognised one of the girls from his classes. He shot her a nervous smile, double checking for a moment whether she’d actually be talking to him or not. “Um yeah, kinda,” he was honestly somewhat used to the cold water but he didn’t know if everyone would be, “I don’t think it’s warm enough for swimming,” he added, hoping she wasn’t about to just jump straight in if he gave her his word. Not that she’d even take that of course. Trying not to overthink it, he splashed his foot around a bit, “So er, what are you doing?” Perhaps like him, Elsie was just looking for some time to herself in which case maybe he should have just left her alone, he didn’t want to interrupt after all.

Elsie frowned. "Darn, I needed something to relax me and swimming always does that when I have a lot on my mind or I'm stressed, or sore." She said, shaking her head and making her way back to the tree she'd left her stuff under. She didn't want to risk going near the water if it really was cold and she had no way of knowing for sure unless she stuck her foot in the water, which she didn't wan to do. "I believe you, I guess I'll just have to deal with it then." She quickly pulled her robes on before looking back at the boy and moving closer to the water, but not enough to touch it. She thought it was a little crazy that he was just standing there when he'd just told her it was cold, but perhaps he had now grown accustomed with it? "I just came looking for somewhere my sister isn't, she's being really weird lately and it's hard to do anything with her around." She admitted, shrugging. "Aren't you cold standing there?"

Ilija couldn't help but overhear what the girl was saying about being stressed, although he still wouldn't have recommended swimming in this temperature. There was only really one person in the school he talk to so far, so he wasn't sure what he was meant to do when the brunette started talking to him about her sister. "Oh yeah?" he replied feebly, glancing between her and the water and wondering if she expected some sort of answer or revelation from him. He was trying in his defence, he'd started up a session where people could talk to him, which was a challenge for both parties, but at least it was helping his social skills. "Sister's can be weird, but I'm sure she'll come back to you," he really didn't know if it was going to help, but given how his own older sisters had been recently he knew first hand how complicated their relationships could be. "What do you want to do by yourself?" he asked, trying his best to keep his attention on her, and shrugging when she asked if he was cold. He was a little, but it was refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back