Out and around

Lewis Kane

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 13" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
The sun was high in England. It was summer here and Lewis was out in London as he was doing some shopping over the weekend. He wanted to get some new things for the new term at Uni. He had a few weeks off before his exams and he was just trying to relax for a while.

He walked down the high street he walked over to a bench that did not have anyone sat there. He sat down and placed his two bags down by his feet as he got out a piece of paper and a pen and then began to write a letter to his family.

Kenny walked in the Autumn sun with a jacket and jeans on. He was taking a break from school and going clothes shopping. It had been a while and it needed to be done. So far, he had a pair of trainers, two pairs of trousers and a top.
Kenny sat on a bench next to another boy who looked a bit older than him. He decided to be polite so he smiled at the boy. "Hi. Nice day isn't it??" He wasn't one for small talk but he wanted to make conversation.

Lewis was interrupted in his letter writing when a younger boy began to speak to him. Looking to his side he smiled. "Oh yeah Defiantly. Im taking it all in. Its cold where i live so the sun is a welcome surprise." He said as he folded up the paper and stuck it in his back pocket along with his pen.

Sitting back down properly Lewis decided to actually get into a proper conversation with the boy who was sat next to him. "Do you live around here?" He asked wondering if he lived in the capital. Lewis wouldnt like to live around here, too crowded. He liked quiet places where everyone know's everyone.

Kenny smiled. "Where do you live then??" Most of Kenny's time was spent at Durmstrang so this was warm for him. "I know what you mean. I'm at Durmstrang so this is an improvement." He laughed slightly and leaned back on the bench with his bags beside it.
Kenny nodded at what the older boy said. "I live in Putney. It's not a huge place but it's nice and can be quiet." London was a loud place most of the time but Putney was quite a peaceful area.

Lewis was surprised to hear that he was in school he did look older so maybe he was in one of his last years in school. Lewis wasnt sure though. "Durmstrang. Thats in Belgium right. I would have thought it was warm there." He shrugged. "Oh well im not a geologist." He laughed. "Well i live in two places. Oxford and New Zealand. Oxford when im in Uni and New Zealand when im not." He smiled as he ran his and through his hair. "So what year are you in then?" He asked wondering if his guess was close or not.

Kenny shook his head. "Not really. It's about the same but it's cold enough to feel the difference." He shrugged slightly and put his feet up on the bench. "Uni sounds fun. I don't think I'll be going there though. I'm not dedicated to school enough." Kenny liked school but he could never spend more years than necessary there. "I'm in my seventh year now so I'll be leaving at the end of this year. Just got to get past all my exams."

Lewis nodded slowly as he listened to the boy speak. He understood what he meant by not being dedicated enough. Lewis had had friends like that but Lewis had loved school and he loved Uni as well. "Yeah it is fun but then again i loved school and i wanted to carry on learning so you know why not go Uni." He laughed and held out his hand. "Im Lewis nice to meet you." He said happily to the boy

Kenny shook Lewis's hand with a smile. "If I went into extra education I think I would end up dropping out." He laughed slightly. "So, what are you doing here then??" He was just curious but he realised afterwards that he sounded rude and nosey. He blushed slightly and smiled at Lewis, suddenly realising he was actually pretty good looking.

Lewis couldn't help but laugh slightly at what the boy said. It wasn't actually what he said but in the tone he said and then his reaction. That was what made him chuckle. "Well i need some new things for my new semester in Uni. I need to get some medical books and all those kind of things." He said with a shrug following his comment. "So what makes you think you would drop out. I mean if you take a subject that you are really interested in then im sure you wouldn't." Lewis stated as he said a bit out his own person view on that subject too.

Kenny shrugged. "That's the thing, I can't get into anything. I've just never found anything I really enjoy." He nodded at Lewis then replied to him. "I just came here for clothes shopping. It's been a while and my clothes are getting old." Kenny didn't do much shopping but there was only so much of some clothes that a person can take.

Lewis nodded slightly as he thought for a quick second. "Ok well answer me this. What are you hobbies. What do you like to do?" He asked curiously. If Kenny liked to do things outside of school then Lewis was sure that there would be a course that he could do. "Yeah mine are getting old too but also it takes my mind off work and gives me something to do with my time." He said with a laugh in his tone

Kenny shrugged as he thought about it for a second. "Not much really. Sunbathing, playing with my dogs, hanging out with my boyfriend..." Kenny ran out of ideas as he started thinking about what he liked to do. "That's about it really. Usually it's just tv and games console." Kenny knew he was lazy which is why whenever he got bored, he usually went for a jog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back