out and about

Mark smiled at her then answered her question. " Yeah i do, just down the road really. So what school do you go to then because your face seems a little familiar to me. Have we met before?" Mark was sure that he recognised her he just wasnt sure where from. Abit like when you see someone pass you by in town then you see that person again and you know you have seen them somewhere.

Tyson was listening in.

"Oh cool, well I've never actually seen you around before...that's odd...I live near Mark." Tyson giggled.

"But I'm very glad to meet you." Ty winked at Morgan.

Morgan turned to Mark when he asked her if they had met before, he did look familiar but she diddnt think that they have ever meet from today. " No i dont think we have and i go to durmmy. Im a secong year." She smiled, she loved the fact that she went to school there.

Tyson was waiting for Mark's reply, when a "Wow" slipped out from under his breath.

Tyson hoped that no-one had heard that...And Giggled Very Quietly At His Embarrassing Mistake.

After she had finshed talking she heard Tyson saying wow under his breath, she giggled it was obveous that she wasnt meant to hear it so she pretended that she haddnt. "So what year are you in?"

Mark realised that she had seen her in school and smiled at her. " Im also a second year in Durmmy, what a coinsidence." He looked to his side and saw his dad waving him over, as he looked at the other two they haddnt seemed to notice. He decided to leave and see what his dad wanted. "Hey Tyson im going to head of ok i will see you in school. And Morgan it was nice to meet you, we will have to meet in school sometime." He smiled at them both and ran over to his dad

morgan smiled and nodded her head to answer his question." Yes i suppose it is a small world." She looked at Tyson then back at Mark only for him to say that he had to go. She smiled at him. "yes it was nice to meet you to, bye." She watched him run off away from them. She turned to Tyson and smiled a little. " So what do you want to do now?"

Tyson smiled then waved to Mark as he ran over to his dad.

"Cya Mate." He Called To Mark.

"I don't mind what we do...shall we go for walk?" Tyson smiled at Morgan then lead the way. He was still slightly embarrassed from his "Wow," earlier on. He may have liked Morgan...a lot...but that was never supposed to slip out...even if it was going to be for the best.

Ty smiled at the thought of his best mate. "Mark? Oh, I've known him for years...he really likes you...and so do I...for that matter." Ty smiled, and then winked at Morgan cheekily.

Morgan was a little confused by what Tyson had just said so she laughed to stop the situation from becomeing awckward. "Well Tyson thanks for that i like you too." She spoke slowly to think about what she was going to say. "So how old are you then?"

Tyson smiled, "I'm glad to hear it." Ty laughed.

"And I'm 13...what about you?"

Tyson smiled as they walked past the field that him and Mark used to play on when they were little, it still looked brand new, and the place brought back many good memories...one of them being his first kiss...he remembered it like it was yesterday, the girl that he'd never forget...

But for now Ty had other things on his mind...things that were far more important and special...he had other girls on his mind...he had Morgan on his mind...

Morgan laughed a little at him. "Im 13 as well. So Tyson do you or Mark have a girlfriend?" This was a bit nosey for Morgan but she diddnt really care she was trying to make conversation.

Ty Smiled..."No...I'm single at the moment...and I don't about Mark, I think he's single...but...well...we're both looking...if you get me...well I definatly am anyway..."

Tyson wasn't sure whether he should've mentioned that...maybe making it a little to obvious now...he wanted to ask Morgan out...but he had to find out if she felt the same way about him first...

"So..." Mark said awkwardly..."I hope you've enjoyed this walk...do you wanna go somewhere or something?" Ty looked Morgan in the eyes then smiled at her.

Morgan listened to him and was pleased to hear that they were both single, she bit her lip alittle and then looked up when she was asked what she wanted to do. "I dont really mind. What ever you want to do will be fine with me, i was only out here for a walk anyway so i dont really have a master plan of my activities." She stopped walking and was next to Tyson, he seemed a little over friendly towards her but that could just be her mind over reacting again.

Tyson had noticed that Morgan had stopped next to him. He turned to her with a smile on his face.

"There's a cafe round the corner...if you wanna go there? We could sit down for a bit, and have a chat."

That had sounded better in Tyson's head...he really quite liked Morgan, but wanted to get to know her before he asked her out or anything...

Tyson walked forward a bit then looked back at Morgan and smiled..."You coming then?"

Morgan thought about it the smiled at him. "That sounds great." She hopped to he side and tok hold of his hand and skipped infront of him then pulled him alittle bit. "Hurry slow coach." She smiled then laughed loudly at him.

Tys laughed when Morgan grabbed his hand, but he loved it all the same. He ran, to catch up with her, almost loosing his momentum on the way, but managed to maintain it and caught up with her. Tyson was now next to Morgan, but kept hold of her hand, they were soft and warm. Ty's hands fitted into hers perfectly.

They had now reached the cafe, so Tys opened the door for Morgan, finally letting go of her hand, "Ladies First..." Tys said with a smile.

Morgan smiled then walked in. "Why thank you kind sir." She flicked her hair and waited for him inside. "Hurry up, what takes you so long." She laughed then walked over to a table and sat down.

Tys smiled, then walked over and took a place next to her, at the table that she had chosen.

"Anytime, my lady..." Tys joked. "And I'm right here, so there's no need to hurry me...anyway, what you having?"

The waitress began to walk over, Tys looked at Morgan and smiled, with a flirty look on his face. He spoke as the waitress arrived at the table. "Okay, so that'll be two strawberry milkshakes please..."

As the waitress walked away, Tyson gave Morgan a cheeky wink, then laughed slightly. "Sooo, you're a Strawberry Girl?" Tys looked at Morgan and giggled.

Morgan shrugged and smiled showing her teeth to him then fiddled with her hair a little twisting it around her finger. " Yes i suppose i am, i also have chocolate but i had so many that i went off them." She looked over to the waitress and smiled as she gave them their drink. She took a sip off her milkshake then smiled at him.

Tys smiled as the waitress brought their drinks over, "Thanks."

Tys noticed Morgan smile at him, so he smiled back. He didn't want to say anything, there was about a 3 Second Silence whilst they smiled at each other, and he liked it, he found it quite sweet. It almost reminded him of some cheesy T.V. Programme...they get closer, and then they kiss...except this time there were a few differences, they were in a cafe, not a car, like on the tele, and they hadn't kissed...yet. Kissing Morgan had become Ty's dream in the last few minutes.

Ty's heart was racing as he looked, and smiled at Morgan. He began to feel himself go red, so he looked away and giggled slightly. Then took a sip of his drink, to try and cover the awkwardness that he, and probably Morgan was feeling right now, but this was an incredibly long sip...

Morgan mlaughed as she watched Tyson look away and giggle. She then raised her eye brows as he took a long sip, well gulp of his milkshake. "Take it easy cow boy it isnt a race you know. Just how much were you thinking of drinking tonight?" She took a small sip of her milkshake then Sighed inwardly then smiled again, she seemed to be smiling alot when she was with Tyson. It was strange....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back