OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera had just had the best day of her life thus far. A boy she loved and loved her back, had asked her to marry him. There were a few complications like the fact that she also had a boyfriend she cared for and loved.

However, she wasn't thinking about that as she snuck back into the castle. Curfew had started about a half hour earlier.

Kiera's hair was slightly tangled and her clothes wrinkled. It was pretty clear she hadn't just been shopping in Brightstone. She had a perfect smile on her face. She radiated with happiness as she pulled open the heavy door. She hoped she wouldn't meet anyone on her way in.

Cecily smothered the grin and ran her fingers through her hair, straightening her capped sleeved blouse over her gauzy long skirt. She'd just shut the big doors to the entrance way, smiling as she got ready to go home. Just then the door opened behind her and she whirled around, wand palmed and pointed straight at the person. "Oh! Miss Kingsley." She lowered her wand, putting it away and plunked her hands on her hips as her green eyes took in the disheveled appearance of the Head Girl. "You're late young lady."

Kiera gasped as the Headmistress pointed her wand at the young girl. She hadn't seen Professor Rambolt...Professor Zhefarovich in the hall. She mentally scolded herself for being late. Kiera smiled apologetically at her old Herbology teacher. "I know Professor. I'm so sorry." she said, unable to keep the smile off of her face. After all she was a young girl and in love. Kiera felt like she had let the Headmistress down. The Head Girl was rather fond of the Professor and hoped this encounter didn't cause the woman to think less of her.

Cecily desperately wanted to get home. She was missing her husband and had had to spend the prior night at the school because of an incident and then there was all of today. All she wanted was to go home, grab him and kiss his face off. "I think an explanation is in order," she returned, fighting to keep the impatience and the smile off her face. She'd been a teenager, she wasn't so far removed or ignorant that she didn't know what being in love at that age felt like. Or how all consuming it could be. She wasn't willing, however, to overlook irresponsibility in her Head Girl.

Kiera didn't really want to tell the Headmistress where she had been. However, the older woman looked impatient with her. She would have to tell the woman some form of the truth just necessarily not the whole truth. Kiera wanted to keep her engagement to James under lock and key until she told Alex, though she doubted it really mattered now. "Well...you see..I met James in Brightstone today and that awful Cynthia Vandervoort was following us so I had to stay out of sight until she was gone. I really don't want anymore articles about me." she said as her explanation. Kiera hoped the woman would buy it though she wasn't so sure. It didn't take that long for Cynthia to get bored and leave them alone.

Cecily listened, watching her face carefully. "Be that as it may, Miss Kingsley. You do know the rules. I don't expect this to be a common occurance. Are we understood?" Although she could understand about the trash talking gossip columnist, she didn't think that hiding was all that had happened that afternoon.

Kiera tried to look ashamed but she couldn't. It was impossible to wipe the smile off of her face. Her thoughts were still wrapped around her fiance. She nodded her head. If that was the most trouble she would be in, she counted herself lucky. "Yes ma'am. I really am sorry. It won't happen again." she said sincerely. It set a bad example for the younger students.

Cecily was tempted to add something but then she just gestured toward the stairway. "Off you get. Good night, Miss Kingsley." With a nod, she left through the open door, closed it behind and apparated home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back