Our Power Becomes Their Pain

Raisa Zhefarovich

Wand
Lignum Vitae 15" Core of Raven's feather and Black Palm/Ebony 15" Essence of Vampire blood
Raisa sat in a chamber, one that was rather unidentifiable but close to her bedroom. Her stomach had swelled for there was a dirty leech inside of it. Raisa had already killed the father and the doctor that had said that she wasn't able to get pregnant, and now...she was. No one lied to her. No one. Now, she was five months pregnant, and according to her own calculations, she was due around the end of November or the beginning of December. She tried and tried to get an abortion, but she was threatened that if she didn't shape up, she would die with the damn thing. "It's pure-blood. We cannot waste that blood because you can't stand kids. Hypocrite, you are, when you are half raising Ivaylo and Asparuh IV." Her brother's words poured into her mind, and she wasn't able to escape it. Raisa stood up, balancing on her heels, her gown flowing against her long, long legs.

Raisa entered the bathroom, and she gazed into the mirror. Her skin was soft and glowed with the magnificence of honey. Her onyx eyes could scare the souls out of grown men. Not a single man should dare mess with this pregnant Death Eater. Her mark was perfect against her skin, as she remembered the old days. Before she was ever pregnant, before she was even thinking about kids. Raisa had never been married, and she never wanted to be married. Never in her life. Her twin, Rayna, had married and bore children. Hell, Rayna was looking for someone to give her a child if they had not already! Raisa hissed to her womb, "Zashto ne obkhodim obratno v ada, kŭdeto mozhete doshli." "Why don't you crawl back to hell where you came from." Raisa didn't want the baby, and she couldn't get out of her predicament. Raisa took a hairbrush, and in an instant and a quick swing, the mirror was smashed to tiny bits of glass, showering around her heels.

"Mistress Raisa, a woman, Rosaline, walks these halls..." an elf informed the Death Eater before it popped out of sight. Now, what was the woman doing back here? Who was she searching for? Raisa's head inclined toward the door, and she stepped out in view. The woman was tall, towering over six feet but not like her other siblings who reached close to seven feet if not more. Raisa approached the woman with red hair, and with a cold, icy voice, she inquired, "Now, what are you doing up here in the corridors where my siblings and I slumber?" There were many rooms, hundreds, and hundreds more secret. Those that should never be opened and those that contained the bodies of those Raisa's ancestors killed so many years ago. Raisa had her hands on her hips, and it was apparent that she was in a bad mood. That was never a good sign for any Zhefarovich. Surely enough Rosaline would know this. Raisa wondered what side was this girl on. Perhaps she would cross over? Raisa couldn't read minds, but she knew that no one would pass her and down these corridors without an explanation. Rayna was no where to be seen, but there was Arnost in his own chambers, doing whatever Arnost normally did. Raisa did not flinch as she heard the echoes of dark organ music flowing through the Manor, nor was she bothered by the moans and screams of ghosts.

"Ich bin verloren," "I am lost." Rosaline stated, turning around only to now see the pregnant blonde Death Eater, to whom she bowed her head to out of respect, red curls falling onto her shoulders. While in her native land, it became more natural of Rosaline to speak to people with a language she was more accustomed to, which certainly was not English as she often had trouble pronouncing words due to her thickly mixed accent, mostly being Bulgarian. But it took only a second for Rosaline to readjust, "Raisa, have I disturbed your slumber? I certainly hope not."

Flicking her dark blue eyes around her, Rosaline continued to hear the organ music. "May I inquire, who plays the organ?" she asked, not particularly frightened of Raisa to speak out of turn as she no longer put up with anyone's actions that vexed her, in fact she was becoming much like Rayna. She enjoyed being a mother and a wife, but she had fury deep beneath her and cruelty which with age was resurfacing. It was a strange period in Rosaline's life but with each day it seemed to attract Chavdar more to her, they seemed to gain more similarities then differences and the respect within her family was well enjoyed. But whether she was ready to take that final step or not, well it was uncertain to everyone, even to herself.

It was a true wonder how Hades had known such things about herself but Rosaline didn't question it. This was the Zhefarovich family after all. Looking at her wrist watch, she realized the time was no where near what she had expected as her mind was still in the time zone of New Zealand in which she resided, she must have seemed like a fool, asking about interrupting sleep when the woman was dressed as she was.

lame but it'll get better, promise.

Raisa narrowed her eyes, and then she felt that leech kick her swollen stomach. “Damn you, little one,” hissed Raisa. Her onyx eyes followed from her stomach to Rosaline once more. Raisa shook her head in response to her question. Herself slumbering in a gown such as this? One must be blind, and Raisa was almost required to ask if Rosaline lacked eyesight or if she lacked a sense of mind. She pushed some of her hair behind her pierced ears and her dark mark showed with pride. Raisa didn’t know Rosaline, not in the least bit, but knew that she was apart of the family.

Thus, that required her to assume her role as guardian for the family members, including this one right in front of her. Raisa answered smoothly, “My oldest brother, your father-in-law.” Raisa put her hands upon her slender hips and she spoke rather harshly, “I know you came here for a reason, so spit it out. What is it that you want? I am no mood to chitchat, and you won’t be passing through here without a damn good reason.” Raisa’s hormones were out of whack, and they were about to give her the urge to kill again. Hela was making herself known easily through Raisa, and she was starting to get more and more agitated as seconds ticked by. Some things just weren't meant to happen, such as her pregnancy. It was just not meant to happen, not to this Zhefarovich.

Flicking her dark blue eyes around her, Rosaline continued to listen to the music being played throughout the Manor as it gave the Manor an entirely darker effect than normal. The moans and screams of ghosts could also be heard but there was a part of it that made Rosaline almost feel a little bit at ease, this was her family now so she should have no fear of being harmed. "He plays very well." She stated softly, another chill ran up her spine as the music seemed to encase her into a dark state of mind. She had come here for a very good purpose, a dark purpose and had no time to dawdle around like an idiot. Rosaline tried to cover her slight moment of embarssment by mistaking Raisa for sleeping and allowed her mind to refocus onto what she had come into the Manor for.

"I came here to speak to Arnost about some Business." Her voice had a sudden burst of confidence to it as she look as Raisa strongly, almost as if she were showing the woman with her eyes that this was a very serious matter. It was time for her to take the next step and if she as ever actually going to go through with this she needed to speak to Arnost and she needed to speak to him as soon as possible. Hopefully Raisa would not question her too much, Rosaline was unsure how many should know about this.

Eh, I tried. :erm:

Raisa breathed as Hela kicked her violently, only this time in her spine. Hela was letting her know that she did not like Raisa’s calmness, and was just itching to get her to explode. This kid was evil incarnate in Raisa’s eyes. Raisa only gave a single nod at Rosaline’s statement. The organ music changed from creepy to just plain angry and evil. The mood seemed to change, and the moans and the screams only increased in dynamics. Raisa growled, “Arnost, then.” Rosaline had come to see Arnost, and Raisa suspected that Rosaline needed her to bring her to Arnost. Luckily for her, Arnost was here, and not out and about as per usual. Rosaline was entirely too lucky, which caused Raisa to raise her eyebrow. She did not ask why, as she did not need to.

Raisa felt Hela calm down a bit, and finally, Raisa could hold a cold expression upon her flawless face. Raisa intoned, “Instead of asking what it was about, I will just lead you to him. Chavdar would be grieving if he lost the mother of his children. Come, and don’t be slow.” Raisa turned on her heels and she started to walk down the corridor. Raisa did not look behind her to see if Rosaline was lacking or keeping up, for Raisa really could careless at this point. Her hand rubbed her stomach, and she continued to walk, and turn down another corridor, doors opening at the arrival of the two women. She came to two doors. She waved her hand and they opened, revealing a large study with Arnost’s name engraved in the stone where the stone walls could be seen. The man was in there, reading. “Here, now you can get yourself out of there. Ask for his assistance.” Raisa stepped to the side, and she opened a door on the right, and she vanished into the depths of the Manor.

Raisa did not seem to be in a very good mood but Rosaline easily understood the reasoning behind it, chances were that her anger was brought on by added hormones or something amongst that. Rosaline decided she would try to make her meeting with the blonde haired Death Eater as quick as possible. "Oh, sorry! Thank you so much for this." Rosaline hurriedly followed after Raisa deeper into the Zhefarovich Manor, she was thankful for a guide to take her through otherwise she'd likely get lost to the point of never being found again. The moans and the screams seemed to increase but that unnerved her only slightly. Rosaline's thoughts went back to the task she had come here for as they walked and turned down another corridor, doors opening at their arrival. After a bit more of walking they stopped and Raisa waved her hand and they opened, revealing a large study that Arnost was in. Rosaline nodded her head in thanks and carefully made her way inside the room.

"Excuse me, Arnost? I was wondering if I may speak to you about something. More specifically, talk about the Death Eaters?" Rosaline's voice was soft but held a firmness to it, she was going to do this and not back down. It would bring her and her husband Chavdar much closer if she did, Rosaline was ready to take that final step. Her dark blue eyes landed upon Arnost who was reading currently. There was no doubt that he would be able to fill her in if he was willing to tell her about the followers of the Dark Lords legend.

Arnost sat in his chair, reading a history book written in his native tongue. It had much dark arts in it, as well as curses that could melt the human skin. Though it was easily reversible. He heard his sister’s icy voice, and knew just who it was. Raisa. No one else had a voice like that unless Rayna was pulling a cruel joke. Arnost listened to the moans and screams of the undead, and after Rosaline entered the room, the doors shut, leaving the pair in silence. He glanced up from the book, and his black eyes gazed harshly into the blue orbs that Rosaline held. Though her firm, soft voice spoke, and it surprised him. She wanted to speak about the Death Eaters. Arnost put the book to the side, and with his hand, motioned for her to sit across from him. His hands folded his hands together in front of his chin and a smirk spread across his lips. “Speak now. What is it that you wish to know?” Arnost inquired. Curious, she came to him and not Asparuh.

When the shut behind her and left the pair in silence Rosaline couldn't help but question her sanity once more about the information she was about to ask of Arnost. His black eyes gazed harshly into her own deep blue and she mustered up the courage she needed and sat across from him before gazing at him gently. It was such a marvel to see how much Asparuh and Arnost looked alike but once could get a different sense of emotions being around one of them alone, together they were nothing but terrifying though. "I apologize for bothering you at such a time, but I really needed some answers and I felt more comfortable asking you." Rosaline answered honestly as she lifted a hand to gently brush away some of her red hair out of her face, was possessed her to explain this to him she didn't know but maybe it would make be more willing to tell her. If he knew she was more comfortable asking him than anyone she could ask, he was family after all. Her husband's family was well known for having many Death Eaters being apart of it and her inner darkness made her want to seek that darkness too.

"I was wondering, how one would become a Death Eater if they wanted to become one." Rosaline asked without a single hesitation or nervous chord to her voice. Her dark blue eyes stared directly at Arnost, if he was willing to tell her all he knew she was willing to listen to every detail carefully. Seeing the other woman in the family become such dark symbols made her want to seek out that path too so badly.

"No bother," Arnost replied with a gesture of his hand as if he were swatting a fly away. But what was curious was that she felt more comfortable asking him for answers, to questions. His eyes were narrowed, but his hearing took over to listen to what the young woman just had to say. None the less, it was interesting, very interesting. A cold smirk curled up his lips, and he responded, "Ah, a Death Eater. You would have to see out the leader of course, but I would be honored to take you to him if that is truly your heart's desire." There was just one issue though. Was she not in love with a mudblood in the day? Rosaline had fallen victim to the darkness that the Zhefarovich's possessed, and it seemed like every female or male brought in always fell, either dark or in the grave. Whichever worked. Arnost glanced down at his left forearm, and brought up his sleeve, revealing the dark mark and all of its glory.

"To bear this mark, and walk proudly with the Death Eaters, and your husband, I suggest you get rid of those possessions and all ties to that filthy mudblood lover you had before you attempted. You must find the will to kill, which I am sure you already have. You already have the beliefs, but once you sever that one tie to that dead husband of yours, only then will you be ready." Arnost covered his arm once more, and he smirked as he waited for her answer. "You love Chavdar now, you have fallen. It is about time you stand up and take in the evil you were destined to be. Chavdar has, and now you must. There is nothing stronger than a couple together, both encased in evil. Otherwise, you and Chavdar will not last," concluded Arnost, and he sat back against the chair. Asparuh would have told her the same, but in crueler words, like threatening to kill her or something. Arnost was a bit more merciful than that.

Rosaline listened closely to Arnost's explanation on how one would become a Death Eater and immediately felt herself drawn to the idea. He even offered to take her to him and that alone made her more thankful that she had come to him instead of coming to the Family's Patriarch. "Would you please take me to him then?" Rosaline's voice was now deemed with darkness because it was at that point where she finally decided to take that final step, she had let the darkness slowly consume her the darkness that this family possessed was overwhelming. When Arnost lifted up his sleeve to reveal the Dark Mark on his arm Rosaline resisted the urge to gasp at the very sight of it but instead allowed herself to gaze at it wondrously. Sure she had seen the Mark on her husband Chavdar before but seeing it now and knowing that one day she would become marked with it as well was filling her up with a different sense of emotion.

"Yes, Chavdar is my one and only now. I will do anything I can to make us last, my old husband and his filth means nothing to me anymore. I'm ready to sever that die and move on to be like the others in the family..." Rosaline breathed out as she watched Arnost pull his sleeve back down, her ex husband meant nothing to her anymore while Chavdar meant everything. Looking back to the other woman in the family like Raisa, Rayna, Danielle, and Nicolette who were a few very known woman in the woman they all seemed content with being in the Dark and even more content with their husbands having similar intents to them. "I'm ready to become a Death Eater Arnost." She told him finally, cutting the last tie to her husband she forgot all about him, his face, his voice, he was no longer anything to her but a relation of the past. She had Chavdar and the Zhefarovich's now and she was going to stick by them. The woman in the family could probably teach her some things as well, so she was beyond ready.

Arnost thought for a moment, thinking this is all too sudden for the woman. She needed time to think about her decision. She would not go to the Head until she is content with her decision, "I will take you soon, so long as you think this through, for once you ask to become one of us, there is no turning back." Arnost adjusted his seat in the chair, before he chose to stand up and allow some blood to flow into his legs. Something he needed to do often or else he could have trouble walking due to his age. He heard Rosaline's choice and he smirked at the sound of truth flowing from her mouth. It felt good to hear someone speak those words, someone who may just join the ranks soon enough. "Before you go back home, sever those ties, Rosaline," spoke the old Death Eater as his hand ran across a few books, before his eyes caught one of interest and he retrieved it from its hold, "and then return here in two weeks so that your mind can settle and make sure that this is what you want. I am sure Chavdar will be proud of his lover." Arnost opened the book as he went back to his chair and continued to read, expecting Rosaline to abide his words, and leave the Manor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back