Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Leo <3
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch, Sturdy Blackthorn wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elizabeth was really excited for tonight. Mostly such events and stuff was something she enjoyed but she wasn't that busy with how she would dress up or most girls did. Elizabeth wanted to enjoy the last Yule Ball she would ever had with Leo. She was so proud of him becoming Headboy. Elizabeth became more older and still liked going on adventures, but she didn't had to break the rules all the time anymore. Leo had an good influence on her and she figured her mother would think that too. Who would ever imagine her dating the headboy? Well Elizabeth herself not at all. Leo would leave the school soon and she would miss him much she figured. She still had her last year to finish, she was a year younger than he was. Elizabeth had put on a red dress and would meet up with Leo in the Great Hall. She hoped to see her friends too, and her brother Riley. The brunette entered the Great Hall and soon walked over to the drink and food table. It was a place where the brunette could always be find first she thought. It made her laugh a little, because Leo would be found there too. She looked out for her boyfriend and was curious how he would look tonight.

Leo sighed as he finished getting ready for the Yule ball, the last one he was ever going to attend. It was strange to think that the dance signified one of the last things he would ever get to do at Hogwarts. He was graduating soon, and that scared him a little. He still wasn’t sure what he was going to do next year, but hopefully he was going to have it figured out before soon. Leo arrived to the great hall within moments and when he did the first instinctual thing to do was look for his beautiful girlfriend. No doubt Elizabeth was wearing something that would take his breath away. He found her sooner than later, and he grinned at her. "Hey-" he began, then looked her up and down once, not being able to take his gaze away from her for even a second. He forgot about the food, the snack table where naturally one would find him. The Gryffindor cleared his throat, his ears going a tinge of red. "Hey. Wow. Who are you and what have you done to my girlfriend?" he cocked his head to the side, before he winked at Lizzie, he was kidding, kind of. But man, he wasn’t lying when he thought she had dressed in something that would make time stop.

Elizabeth turned around as she heard a familliar voice. The brunette smiled as she saw Leo in his suit. It looked nice on him and she felt emotional all of sudden. She decided to look at him very well since this would be their last Yule Ball together. Elizabeth didn't knew why she felt emotional, because it wasn't like she never saw him again. She wasn't a girl that paid attention to such things, but she just knew she loved Leo much. '' Hey!'' she said with a bright smile and walked closer to him. She had to laugh about Leo his comment. He was right she didn't looked always like this and she felt every year more happy with dressing up nicely. As a younger child she didn't even cared. But she wanted to look nice for her boyfriend and this occasion. '' I don't know. I'm her understudy hired to wear this dress and please you.'' Elizabeth joked and gave Leo a kiss than and hold him for a moment. This felt good and she didn't want to let go so soon.'' Would you like a drink mister headboy?'' Elizabeth asked Leo and wanted to take one herself and some food so he didn't had much choice of to wait for her.

Leo’s smile could only grow wider as Elizabeth looked at him and the smile on her face only made the boy happier. It felt so right, being here with her. Naturally, Leo had been teasing Lizzie though she really did look good tonight. He wondered if it had something to do with the fact that it was their last dance together ever. Well, at the school anyway, who knew what other opportunities the world was to offer in future. Leo didn’t really want to think about that right now, all he wanted was to enjoy his night and be in the present moment, especially since he was here with the most gorgeous girl he knew. He laughed. "Well, you’re doing a good job, except if it was her I would be completely fallen in love," he said, admitting it with a wink. He didn’t think of his revelation with too much thought before he said it and before he knew it Elizabeth was asking him if he wanted a drink. "Of course, oh, let me," he added, and pulled the girl closer to him before planting another kiss on her lips, before finally letting her go and taking a drink and some food for himself.

Elizabeth felt happy seeing Leo smile. Perhaps he wasn't even thinking about this evening in sad way. Mostly he was a positive thinker and she was happy with that. They both weren't such negative people. Elizabeth only asked herself what she would be doing next year without him. They spend so much time together, but perhaps she could bring some time with her good friend Aaron and her brother. She felt bad for not be able to spend so much time with them. She had no idea how she would behave herself more without Leo there to tell her she shouldn't do breaking rule things. First she joked about that, but later on he really showed that he was a good prefect and now even head boy! Elizabeth felt kind of proud to be able to have a relationship with him. They never fighted, perhaps only of who could have the snack first or choose the food. But that was all. Elizabeth smiled about the comment Leo made. '' I thought I put on something girly. Never thought I would do that. But since this is our last Yule Ball.. I figured.. But I can see that you like it, perhaps I do it more often. But man those heels hurts!''Elizabeth said with a painfull face and laughed. Boys wouldn't really understand she hadn't seen one with heels before. And she figured she wouldn't for a long time. Leo wanted to get the drinks so she nodded with a grin. She looked around her to see if she saw someone familliar, her brother or Lizzie perhaps. '' Why do we always stand close to food and drinks?'' She asked to Leo with a grin. They both loved food and drinks that was why she figured, but it was kind of their thing on every event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back