Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Not Interested
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2" Rigid Pear Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Dove stared at the ring upon her finger, she did this often enough that one of the girls she worked with at Evelyn’s had noticed her doing so. It felt so unreal still, though months had passed since it happened. She was married to Havoc. When she’d first met him at the bar that first night, this wasn’t where she’d had thought it would lead to, but in the same way she hadn’t expected to get pregnant. It had just seemed like too wild to get pregnant on her first time. But, she didn’t regret Chaos. This just wasn’t how she’d imagined her life turning out. This wasn’t what she’d thought would happen. Married to Havoc. The woman was pacing outside her son’s room, she’d told him that she needed to speak with him, that it was an important matter that they had to discuss. She knew the older that he got the more involved in Havoc’s family matters he would be, and she wanted nothing more for him to just always remain her baby. Her sweet, innocent little baby. Dove had been putting off the conversation since she had discussed it with Havoc, but now was the time to have it. She took a deep breath and glanced in a nearby mirror, putting the stray strands of the blonde hair out of the way and patting down her dress. She’d worked hard prior to the wedding to be in her best shape, and though she’d had little time, she knew that she’d looked the part at the ceremony. Dove knocked lightly on her son’s door and waited till he said to come in before she did. He was maybe only seven, but she knew that it was important to teach her son that respected his privacy. ”Hey baby,” she greeted the boy softly as she entered the room, she crossed the room with grace and placed a quick affectionate kiss on his cheek, leaving no lipstick stain on his cheek. ”We have something we need to talk about,” she sat down on his bed politely, and patted the spot next to her for him to come join her.

Chaos was in his room, the door closed, while he was playing with some blocks. He enjoyed building things, then having a toy dragon knock them down. Overall, it was fun, no matter how destructive it could be, or how messy. He usually cleaned up the mess, or his parents fixed his toys with magic. He had already shown some signs of magic, which meant that he was going to go to that Hogwarts school at some point. He paused his building when he heard a knock at his door. He figured it was mom or dad, since he didn't know of anyone else visiting. "Come in!" Chaos announced. The door opened to see his mom. A smile spread. One could easily say that he was a daddy's boy, but during times, he wanted his mom over him. His mom showed more love and nurturing than his dad. He leaned into the kiss that his mom gave him, then patted the bed, saying that they had something to talk about. He got up out of the floor and crawled onto the bed next to her. "What's up, mommy?" He knew he wasn't in trouble. He had not done anything, he knew of anyway.

Dove had a fond look as she watched her son, it was a look entirely reserved for him. She had a different somewhat fond look for Havoc, but it had none of the warmth she reserved for her baby. Even if as he grew taller, showed signs of magic she could tell he was no longer her baby. Dove knew it was only a matter of time before he was brought more into Havoc’s family and she felt like he was certainly going to be like his father. She smiled at her son, ”So, your father and I have been talking,” she began, stopping herself from going on, and taking a moment to just figure out her words. She wasn’t sure what Chaos would want, and she hoped it wouldn’t be too much. She hoped too that he wouldn’t mind it, a little brother or sister at some point in the future. He would be a lot older than them, given that she’d have Chaos very young indeed. The woman brushed down the non-existent creases on the skirt of her dress before she looked back at him. ”And now that we’re married, we’ve been thinking about letting our little family grow,” Dove kept her gaze on his, trying to see any obvious reaction to her words, ”I know it’s just been the three of us for some time and of course you know I’ll never love you any less,” Dove assured him, even if she wasn’t even pregnant yet. ”How would you feel about a little brother or sister some day? Or both?” Dove really didn’t want to have many more, and she was sure Havoc didn’t either, but it was a family decision which he should be involved in. Her hand moved nervously to her gently touch her stomach before quickly moving away. ”What do you think baby?”

Chaos cocked his head slightly to the side, and fidgeted his hands as his mom said that she and his dad have been talking. Then fell silent for a moment. The kid was growing impatient since he felt that this was something big and had to concern him, since his mom came in here and stopped his playing time. Chaos waited, biting his lip until his mom said that now that his parents were married, not that it meant anything different to him since he didn't fully understand anyway, they were thinking about letting their family grow. Did that mean what he thought that meant? It had to mean that he might be getting a brother or a sister, right? Or some pets, but those did not talk so... or did they? His mom continued with how it has been just the three of them, and how she would never love him any less. Of course not, Chaos didn't think it was possible not to love him unconditionally. Then it came. The sibling talk. His serious face finally broke out into a huge smile. "Really? I... I don't care which one! I just want a sibling! Or siblings!" Chaos threw his hands around his mom's waist, in his moment of excitement. He looked up at his mom before saying, "I was afraid you would have said we were getting a dog."

Dove sat somewhat nervously waited for Chaos’ reaction, worried that he’d want so many or so much that it wouldn’t be possible, she didn’t really know how to say no to him, especially not with Havoc on his side with most of it. She smile when he wrapped his arms around her, seemingly excited by the idea of having another sibling, or siblings. She always loved to see him smile, he’d been growing into a rather serious child, though she knew this was likely because of the family they were both a part of with the Z’s. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed a quick kiss on his head. ”A dog?” she couldn’t help but laugh lightly at that, she would never want a pet in the household, it would make everything so dirty, she’d spend more of her time cleaning than anything else. ”No, no pets, but maybe a brother or sister,” she assure him. Her gaze remained lightly on his, looking for any indication he was only acting like this for her benefit, but he was her perfect little baby and she knew that he would never. ”It might not be immediately, baby, not even for a couple of years maybe, but it’ll happen,” she got the feeling they’d keep trying until they got it, Dove was a little hopeful that like with Chaos it would be the first time, but she couldn’t imagine having the same success a second time around. ”I do hope they take after you, my perfect son,” she took his face in her hands and kissed his forehead. ”Why don’t we go fetch your father, and you can tell him how excited you are to have a sibling or two,” she would never go above two, and she hoped he would pick up on the number and repeat it back to Havoc. ”And let’s definitely not mention a dog,”

Chaos chuckled as his mom wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him on the head. What he was glad about was the whole no pet policy. A brother or sister, instead. Chaos placed his hands on his lap, unsure how they could get a brother or sister, actually. Though, he didn't know what she meant that it did not mean immediately or not before a couple of years. "Hopefully before I get sorted at Hogwarts though," Chaos mentioned, as he looked toward his mom. "I guess things take time to have a sibling, but like dad said, I'm not old enough to understand." Chaos mocked the last part, though he would never do that with his dad in the room. He did notice the number, before shaking his head. "Two at max. If you have more then we would have to move." He didn't understand that they could just make another room or two, even just by magic. Chaos reached for his mom's hand to go find his dad, who was downstairs and in the living room. Chaos went over to him and beamed, "Mom said that I am going to have a sibling or two! And not a d-" Chaos immediately shut his mouth on that one, as he remembered his mom saying not to mention a dog.

Havoc was home for the month, which was good since he needed the rest. At least he was keeping up with his other brother, Ivaylo. The fact that the two of them matched up was impressive. There was another fact that he was recently chosen as the future head of the family. However, there was another one too, that was still in school. Havoc did not mind that, and understood where it was coming from. The family was so big, they needed more people to stay in charge. Havoc was glad that he took up a pure-blood wife now. Otherwise, that would have been a problem. He glanced up to see his son come running to him, where he was sitting on the armchair and reading. He put the book down to hear his exclamation. He looked to Dove with a soft smirk on his face, almost teasing her with an 'I told you so' look. "I see. We can give you one sibling, in time, and see how you go from there." Havoc didn't want to father too many if there were going to be problems. "But it won't be immediate. I have some work to do with the family, first." He paused for a second, "Seeing as I am one of the future Heads."

Dove brushed down her skirt as she stood back up. She stole a quick glance in a mirror and adjusted her hair, checked over the make up, making sure that all of it was still sitting as it should be, doing so as quickly as she could. Dove took a deep breath and followed behind her son as he rushed to find his father, dragging her with him. She knew that Havoc had been handed an important title, would be handed it, and she knew her responsibilities as his wife. It was different than if they wouldn’t be as pivotal to the Zhefarovich family, but she knew both Havoc and Chaos would be important. She as the wife had to be the perfect wife, had to be the perfect companion to him. She walked into the living area as Chaos broke off and rushed to his father, smiling fondly as he almost mentioned the dog. She looked up to Havoc as he greeted his son, pleased that he was attentive and as loving as he could be to him. She met his gaze and avoided rolling her eyes at his expression, just gave a little shrug. She had known he would want that, known he would be excited. She just had hoped he wouldn’t want to have too many and a part of her had hoped he wouldn’t want any. Dove approached them and very politely sat upon the arm of the armchair havoc was sitting at, crossing her legs politely at the ankles. ”When it happens you will be the first one we tell,” she told her son, reaching out and very lightly brushing his hair from his eyes. She knew that he wouldn’t be the first they told, the whole family would know pretty quickly, but she would vow for him to be the first person they did physically tell. ”We will keep this to ourselves, that your father and I are trying, no telling your cousins, okay baby?” Dove would rather not end up having to discuss it with Havoc’s brother and sister-in-law or those children. SHe didn’t glanced towards Havoc as she told her son this, she hoped he would just agree with her on it.

Chaos nodded, understanding that things took time, though he wasn't sure just how much time it would take. He hoped that he would have one before school. "Before school, maybe? If you all would let me go to Hogwarts." Chaos thought that maybe since his parents went to different schools, that they might disagree on where they would send him. Chaos crawled onto his father's lap, so that he could look at both his parents. He nodded when his mother said about not telling his cousins. He then had to ask, "Not even Tempest? I can understand Eris and Ravage though." Chaos was kind of close to her, since Havoc and Ivaylo hung out a lot, as Duelists. "But if you two insist, I won't tell anyone."

Havoc nodded along with Dove, agreeing to what she said, after Chaos climbed onto his lap. There would no reason to blab their private lives to other cousins, relatives, or anyone. Havoc preferred to make things private. Even though he and Ivaylo were close, neither of them talked about those matters. So, he would have to explain to Chaos why he couldn't tell anyone. Though he seemed to understand why he couldn't tell Eris and Ravage (which Havoc thought that his twin was nuts for calling a child that). "No, don't be telling anyone. Tempest hasn't told you of any possible siblings, has she?" He saw his son shake his head. "There you go. So, do as your mother says. Tell no one." Havoc wrapped one of his arms around Chaos, to stabilize him on his lap.

Dove gave him a little nod, she couldn’t guarantee that it would be before he got to school, there was still time before then and Dove though optimistic didn’t want to jinx it. It was one matter to get pregnant a whole other to have the baby, she didn’t want to promise anything to him that she then didn’t deliver on. Dove had been about to tell him once again to not tell any of his cousins about the fact they were trying again, she didn’t want any of their respective parents judging them or watching them, waiting for it to take place. It was a private family matter. She was therefore pleased when Havoc stepped in and seemed to dissuade their son from it more than she would ever be able to. It wasn’t that he listened to Havoc more, but on matters of their family, of the Zhefarovich family, Havoc was always the clearer voice. Their son realised the importance of his position of their position, even if it maybe didn’t make that much sense to him. She smiled at him, having an almost fond look for both Chaos and Havoc as he stabilized him on his lap. ”You’ll always be our baby, remember that,” she cupped Chaos face in her hands softly, leaning in and pressing a kiss to his forehead. She had already said it, but with Havoc there too, she felt it important to press. ”We love you so much,” she told him with a softness in her tone, ”Why don’t you go back to your toys, I’ll come up and join you soon,”

Havoc gave Chaos a little nudge when Dove told him to go back to his room, after assuring that they were going to be their baby, and how much they loved him. Havoc watched Chaos head up the stairs, disappearing from sight. Havoc let out a sigh and placed his hand on his chin, resting it for a moment. "I seriously hope that Chaos minds about this. Last thing I want people to do is give us any pressure than what we already have." Havoc knew that sometimes having kids was stressful, but having more pressure just made it that much harder. Besides, Havoc wanted to enjoy a year of being married first. Havoc glanced up at Dove and offered, "I'll take care of dinner for the night, Dove. You need a break from it since you take care of Chaos when I am traveling for my job." Havoc stood up from the chair. He approached her and lightly caressed her cheek. "And I won't take any protest either."

Dove watched, unable to stop the fondness in her expression as Chaos ran off, clearly heading to where his toys were and she was pretty pleased that he was. He didn’t get many opportunities to spend time with his dad, given that Havoc was away often enough, but she had wanted to speak to Havoc a little, let herself relax a little before she continued to watch over him during this evening. Telling Choas had been important, but it had made it real, all the more real. She turned her head slowly as havoc began speaking, she couldn’t help but share his concerns. Stress and pressure would do nothing to help, it would only worsen things, it would only make things difficult for her, for them both. ”I don’t think he will, he’ll listen to his father,” she assured him with a little smile. She let her hand reach up and lightly brush at his hair. ”Are you sure my love?” she asked him moving her hand away as he stood up, she knew that he wouldn’t let ehr do anything, but she felt like it would be wrong to not offer it. But, she leaned into his touch, she did love him, she did. He was a good husband, he was a good father. ”Thank you my love, please just make sure its healthy,” she said to him, she knew it would be, but given her work, his work and that she would need to stay healthy if they were to have another child. She stood up to his height, having to stand on his tips of her toes to meet his lips before leaning in, giving a quick kiss to his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back