Orphans of NZ

Paul Gemstone

OOC First Name
Annie
Paul and his sister Rebecca were still at the orphanage in a very small town in New Zealand. Paul was on vacation from Hogwarts New Zealand, and he was still getting angry a lot. A few teachers at the school had given him detention, and now Rebecca was also going to Hogwarts. He went into her room to tell her that she should get the rest of her stuff ready, they were leaving for Hogwarts only tomorrow.

Rebecca was so excited, tomorrow she would be going to Hogwarts with her brother. She couldn't wait to learn magic. It was the first thing that had gotten her truly excited in a long time. Ever since her parents had died, it took a lot for her to take interested, but this was special. From what she had heard about this school, it was amazing. She was just going through the stuff she was planning to take when Paul came in. She smiled at him, "Hey."

"Hey.", Paul replied, always being calm around his sister since she was the best and only person he had right know. "I was just going to tell you to get ready, but I see you're already getting packed.", he said, knowing that she probably couldn't wait to get there. He knew she was going to get Slytherin just like himself, they were a lot alike. "So you really want to go to Hogwarts?", he asked, just making sure. He could maybe transfer to Durmstrang, and she could go there too. He expected her to say yes, though.

Rebecca smiled, Paul was always looking out for her best interest. "Yeah I just wanted to make sure I had everything." She looked at her suit case, she had pretty much finished last night but was just double checking. "Of course I am, I can't wait to go and learn magic, just like you." She looked up at her older brother he was quite a bit taller than her. Rebecca wanted to be just like him, a Slytherin at Hogwarts. She just couldn't wait to get there and learn how to use magic.

"Ok!", Paul said. "So, did you get the supplies list? Do you want to get a wand first?", he asked. It seemed that at HNZ, most girls really liked their wands. "Or, of course, we could get the study books first..., he went on. It was her choice, she was the one that was entering HNZ. He was at his calmest now, near his sister.

OOCOut of Character:
I had here get her wand without you, sorry

Rebecca smiled, her first wand. It was very exciting. She couldn't wait to go shopping, maybe she could even get a pet if Paul would let her. "Yeah I got my list let's go shopping." She wondered what she should do first, "I'd rather get my wand while you got my books." She looked at him with wide eyes, as much as she would have loved to get her own books a wand was much more alluring to her. Plus if Paul got her books for her they could be virtually done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back