Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Ares really didn't like going to school in France. It had taken him four years to even bother speaking up to anyone, but hopefully he would be glad that he did. Amelie wanted Ares to meet someone in New Zealand, and to be honest, he was a little confused. Why did she want him to know this person so much? Ares was glad however that they were from New Zealand, as he wasn't sure he could handle speaking French during his break when he really didn't have to. He didn't like speaking the language and found it much harder than English. It made his studies harder and he knew he was at the bottom of all of his classes. With his OWL year coming up, he didn't have much hope.

Ares made his way to the park a little nervously in one of his best shirts. He wasn't sure if he had to look nice, but he thought he might as well put in a little bit of effort anyway. He wanted to look as confident as possible and so kept a small smile on his face as he waited for Amelie to show up, potentially with whoever she was introducing him to. He just hoped it would all be worth it.

Amelie had been thrilled for days to introduce her friends. She was pulling Jordie along, his hand in hers. She chattered away happily in French, mostly just daydreaming about the kind of ceremony Onyx and Jamie might have when Onyx returned from his trip. She looked over to see Ares waiting and giggled, waving to him to catch his attention. "Ares! Ares, hello!" She greeted, hurrying over and pulling Jordie along with her. "Ares, this is my friend Jordan. Jordie, this is my teammate Ares," She introduced them, smiling brightly and looking back and forth between the two boys.

Jordie felt like his heart had been broken. He hadn't told anyone yet that Nathanial had broken up with him. He was feeling... okayish as Amelie appeared to drag him out of the house to meet one of her friends. If he wasn't so down, he might have realized that this was like the premonition he'd seen in his divination class. He kept his hand in hers, walking up to the boy and giving him a small smile. "Hello, Ares," he greeted gently. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Jordie offered out his free hand.

As Ares saw Amelie in the distance, he tried his best to smile, waving back at her as she approached him. When he noticed the boy that was with her, he suddenly felt a little insecure and smoothed out his shirt with his other hand in hopes that he was looking okay. "Hey Amelie." he said as they came closer. She introduced her friend as Jordie. He was very polite and even offered a hand out for him, which Ares gently shook. "It's nice to meet you too, Jordie. I like your hair." Ares was nervous, but he really hoped the boy couldn't tell.

Amelie was practically bouncing on her feet, folding her hands behind her back and smiling softly at them. She didn't interrupt, wanting to give them time to interact properly. Ares looked nervous, Jordie looked shy. She bit her lip, insanely pleased with herself. They were going to get along famously, she just knew it.

Jordie smiled gently at Ares, blushing just a bit as the boy complimented his hair. "Thank you," He replied gently. "You look nice yourself," he offered in return, reaching up to tuck his hair behind his ear. "Amelie told me you're on the team with her. What do you play?" He asked, sticking his hands in his pockets. "I'm a chaser for Hufflepuff myself," he offered softly, thinking it might give them a point of familiarity.

Amelie seemed pretty excited about the whole meeting. Ares wondered what she wanted to come of the meeting, but was happy to talk with the boy in order to amuse her and hopefully make a new friend. As Jordie complimented him back, Ares felt his cheeks burn slightly and shrugged. He didn't want to seem like he was putting in the effort, but he definitely was. He listened as Jordie spoke about Quidditch. "I play as a chaser as well. It's one of the best positions. Closely followed by the seeker, of course." he said, smiling over at Amelie. "We should play together one time. It would be fun." He knew it may not exactly be possible, but it seemed like it would be heaps of fun if they could. After all, he loved Quidditch and he didn't know where he would be without it.

Amelie smiled, looking between the boys. "You two get along wonderfully. Just wait here, I'll be back, I'm going to Jordie's house to get us some drinks," She patted Jordie's shoulder. She tossed Ares a wink and turned back to walk towards Jordie's house. It had been a moment since she'd since Mr. Michaels.

Jordie chuckled, nodding at the idea. "We could arrange an informal match?" He suggested. "Amelie is seeker, you and I are chasers. We could probably get Onyx to play keeper, Sapphire could be a beater and Jamie a chaser. Or Jamie and Sapphire could be the other teams chasers, we could all try to score against Onyx." He thought aloud. He blinked as Amelie said she was going. "Oh, alright. There are some pops in the fridge," He ran his hand through his hair.

Ares was quite keen as Jordie began talking about how they could organise a formal match. "Jamie? From the French National Team? Amelie told me about him." Ares said, eager to meet him. He was sure it would be a tough game that Jordie was describing, but Ares was so ready for it. As Amelie said she was going to go and collect some drinks, Ares nodded. He headed over to a picnic table, gesturing for Jordie to follow him, and sat down. "So how do you know these people... Onyx, Sapphire... are they your friends from Hogwarts?" Ares asked. "I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts. What's it like?"

Jordie nodded, settling in across from Ares. "Yeah, her older cousin." He confirmed. He shook his head at the first question. "Sapphire and Onyx are the twins, and my older siblings. They did go to HNZ, but they've both graduated," He smiled impishly. "Onyx is actually Onyx Derouin now." He chuckled. "He and Jamie are married." He put his chin in his hand. "HNZ is pretty cool, the castle is pretty and the people are cool. If you transferred, I could show you around," Jordie winked playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back