Open to all

Markus Brown

Markus walks alone the dirsty streets with his hands in his trousers pockets with a ciggerate in his mouth, he lifts his right hand to his mouth taking the fag away from his mouth as he inhales then moments later exhales, as he looks around at all the people looking at him he sighs, he was new in town and didnt know many people

Angelina was dressed in black today and was wearing a shocking pink travelling coat. She was ready to apparate to her store for the work. She took her purse and apparated. She had seen the front of her shop before apparating but now she stood in a complete different place. She had not been in New Zealand over a month but never had she disapparated to somewhere completely different.

As she thought all this one male hag who was walking stopped and looked at her. "My my, pink lady mind my company?"he said closing on her. Angelina was frightened from the ugly hag. She had never seen a real one till now. For a moment she had forgotten that she had a wand. As she remembered this she took out her wand and pointed it at the hag. "I'll curse you" she said seriously looking into his eyes.

The hag closed on her and snatched the wand and said "How will you dear?" Angelina was very scared in this akward place and wondered where she was.

markus see's what was happening just as he finishes his ciggerate and throws it onto the ground before pulling his wand out and poking it into the hags back

"give back the ladies belonging or ill have to use this on you"

he says digging his wand depper into the hags back

Angelina looked at the man who was telling the hag to return her wand. She thanked him in her mind at the moment, still looking at the hag's reaction to this. However, it seemed the hag was unafraid of this warning and said with a nasty look on his face to the man "I too know how to use mine" now he grinned.

The hag pointed his wand at Angelina's throat now positioning him behind Angelina so he would be safe from the man and said "Walk away or I shall curse her" he said. Obviously, once the man would leave the hag would start his dirty work.

Angelina was starting to have goosebumps now. Hags were her boggart and now she was facing one, and the hag was pointing Angel's own wand on her neck. What could be worse then this? I am in a place I don't know and am about to be cursed unless this brave man does wonders, she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back