Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was reading up some muggle magazine in the second floor corridor at the benches provided for the students to hang out or just study. She really didn't know why is Lexi is going back to her meaner self, she kept being irritated to first years and want to beat them up like she always did. While reading, legs crossed, Lexi felt someone was walking by and thinking to tripped him/her. She didn't cared at all if it is a first year nor a younger student like her. Lexi turned the pages of her magazine as she stretched her legs for the person to tripped.

Elspeth was walking down the second floor corridor, moping. She didn't notice the older girl's foot until she tripped over it, hitting her chin on the ground. She stood up angrily, feeling blood in her mouth. She glared at the Slytherin. "What'd you do that for?" she snapped, heat flooding her cheeks as she realised that most of the people in the corridor were now staring. She blinked as a memory suddenly came to her, another day when she'd tripped and fallen, and people had turned to stare. But today wouldn't end the same way. Elspeth didn't have any more parents to lose. She grabbed the magazine off the girl and pulled it away. "Look at me!"

She felt someone had tripped over her stretched foot and smirked, victim number one. At first, Lexi ignore the girl's words and continued to read her magazine when it was taken from her. Lexi stared at the girl smiling ignoring the people around them, some knows she's the worst enemy ever. "What did I do?" She asked like she was innocent of what happened. She sigh and untangle her legs and stood up, "Hey, you are the student who is said to be crazy and woah, you are crazy." Lexi mocked at the girl and giggled, "Maybe you have just imagine that I tripped you because you are crazy. So, give my magazine back." She calmly said and placed her right hand in front of her for the girl to give Lexi's magazine back.

"You tripped me!" Elspeth cried indignantly. When she heard the girls next words, she gasped with shock. "I'm not crazy!" Am I? she wondered... Forcing herself to concentrate on the girl in front of her, she heard a demand for the magazine. Feeling almost lightheaded with shock and anger, she took a few steps back, and started ripping up the pages. She glanced at the older girl to see her reaction, half-hoping there would be a fight. She was itching to hit someone.

Lexi raised her eyebrow as the girl was demanding she had tripped her, "Oh, wow. Its not my fault that your not looking at the things on your way." Lexi told her arrogantly and crossed her arms in front of her chest, Lexi didn't liek this girl nor her behavior. Well, she is after all a first year and act as a first years. This little kids around this time are tough and well, moody and its not her fault for them being like that. She smirked when the girl got irritated at her and ripped her magazine, "Like I'm going to be scared just by ripping my magazine." Lexi exclaimed and looked at the girl from head to toe, "You are really crazy." She swayed her head slightly and giggled.

Elspeth was getting angry. What right did this girl have to mock her? She threw down the magazine, and turned to face the much older and stronger Slytherin. "Stop right now. Shut up about me, and never go near me again." Elspeth knew she would never win in a fight with this girl, but she was so angry she didn't even care. "I am not crazy, but you are, for thinking you can just attack first years in the corridors."

"Woah!" Lexi step back a little as girl started to throw the ripped magazine and yelling at her, "Excuse me, but I'm not the one who was not looking in her way." She lied again, of course its her job to torment first year students. Lexi is a Slytherin but not dumb but she know its a bit childish too and she doesn't care about that. "What's it for you if i attack first years, your lucky I'm not in the mood to hex you." Lexi barked at the girl and looked at her one more time before batting her eyes and turning her heels, walking slowly away from the girl.

She paused, and realised what a child she looked like. Sure the girl had called her crazy and tripped her, but that was no reason to get herself beaten up. When she heard the girl mention hexing her, she felt even more dumb. She had been thinking they would be hitting each other like muggles! She checked her wand was in her pocket, and feeling its familiar weight, she relaxed slightly. Like the Slytherin would try anything here, in the middle of Hogwarts with a crowd of students! Feeling almost foolishly confident, she called after the girl as she walked away. "Yeah, you're such a coward I don't think you'd dare."

Lexi stopped walking as she heard the young girl called her a coward, if she's a coward then she wouldn't have a fight with a Professor when she was in 4th year that leads her on detention. She grab for her wand in front of her hip skirt and turned to the girl, pointing it toward her. Lexi smiled before saying the spell for stinging hex, Lexi want's to see fun while the girl cry in pain.

Elspeth reached for her wand, but she was too late. She bit back a cry of pain, but she couldn't help the tears from leaking out of her eyes. She reached for her wand and pointed it at the girl. "St-Stupefy!" She had given the Slytherin loads of warning. She'd probably have a shield charm up, or have dodged, but she had to do something!

She stared at the girl in pain as her spell hit her, "Oh, come on. Its just a spell that makes you feel lot's of needles are poking you." Lexi told her and made a shield charm before the girl perfectly said the stunning spell. "Next time don't shuttered." She smirked as she did another stinging hex at the girl. Lexi looked around her and smirked even more wider, this people will be so afraid of her now.

Elspeth yelped as she felt the second hex hit her. "Expelliarmus!" She exclaimed, pointing her wand at the girl. She wished that she hadn't been so eager for a fight. She was sure regretting it now. She also wished she was better at dueling, because she was getting thrashed by a Slytherin!

Lexi didn't see a disarming spell coming and her wand came out of her grip and flying behind her. She glared at the girl and before the girl do another spell, Lexi run to snatched her wand at the floor and pointed it again at the girl. This time making the spell worst, "Petrificus Totalus." Lexi shouted.

"Ha!" She called, when her disarming spell was successful. Then she regretted it. Elspeth felt her body lock into place, and fell over helplessly onto her back. She supposed she should be glad she hadn't fallen onto her face. She watched the fifth year, wondering what she was going to do next.

Requesting by Joyce

"Now what is going on here?" called out a deep, manly voice. Professor Prodan Zhefarovich stood, observing the small girl fall to the ground. He raised his eyebrows and he glanced over at the person who performed the spell upon such a young student. His arms folded across his face, and a smirk lined his lips. His silver eyes landed upon Lexi Rodriguez. He had to admit, he was surprised. Wasn't this a well-behaved student? Well, if she apologized, then he wouldn't have to send her to her Head of House. No one wanted to deal with Professor Styx, especially now. The man was in a sour mood. "Oh my, Ms. Rodriguez, this is a new look for you." Prodan bent down and flourished his wand, lifting the spell with ease. "Are you okay, young one?" Prodan inquired the young Ravenclaw with worry. A fifth year, picking on a first year? Now this was rather mature, thought Prodan with sarcasm. "Ms. Rodriguez, if you stay where you are, and do what I tell you, you won't be in trouble with your Head of House, is that clear?" Prodan was different than many professors. He gave the students a chance. Maybe he was too nice for his own good.

Elspeth felt the spell being lifted, and scrambled back to her feet. "Uh, yeah I'm fine." she said. She just wanted to escape back to the safety of her dorm, but she wasn't sure she was allowed to. She walked over and sat on the benches helpfully provided.

She smiled to see the girl laying in the ground, helpless. Lexi was going to walked toward the girl when she heard a familiar voice, Oh, snap! she thought and put a fake smile on her face. "Professor, I was just teaching her how that spell works and she agrees with it." Lexi lied while tucking back her wand on her waist skirt. Her every lie works on her Mother but it could work on this charming Professor? "If you know, Professor, I don't even change a bit. I'm still the Lexi that goes to this school." Smiling wider as she looked at the girl, she's so lucky that she might be send to Professor Styx but that won't happen. Lexi had a fight with one former Professor a long time ago and she can do it again between her and Professor Zhefarovich. "I think, Professor, that won't be necessary at all." Lexi took her wand again and flicked it as fast as she could and said the stunning spell, "Stupefy!" a green light appeared upon her wand toward the Professor.

Prodan raised his eyebrows, and with a wave of his own wand, the spell was easily deflected. "Are you ignorant, child?" breathed Prodan. But then, he felt something else. A smirk spread across his features. Sure, whatever the girl said, it was a lie. Whatever was going through this girl's head was nothing short of immaturity. "Okay, I won't send you to Professor Styx. But instead..." his words faded, and he started to laugh. The poor girl had no idea who had been watching the entire time. Not only that, someone else high and important would be coming shortly. Lexi Rodriguez is in serious trouble. Attacking a student and then a professor.

Instead of having Professor Zhefarovich send the girl to Styx, which would not have been as bad as having Styx come to her, witnessing the entire event as Kalif watched the scene from the corner. Kalif murmured softly, so soft, none would hear, "Accio wand." The Slytherin's girl wand flew into his gloved hand, and his black eyes were flaming. Someone stupid would not have sense to fear him right now. He was pissed. Kalif stepped into view, with Prodan at one end, and he at the other, the girl at no where else to go. With Kalif in this mood, it was unwise to stir up even the smallest bit of trouble.

The cold stones beneath his footfall calmed Roman. White mist formed in front of his mouth with each step he took. Those who complained of the lack of heat within this part of the castle were met with a blank stare. Roman craved the bitter chill of winter as everything died under a blanket of white snow. He moved with a steady gait while keen eyes read over the clipboard in his hand. Commotion from down the corridor caught his attention. Roman did not sigh nor groan. His mouth did not jerk nor twitch in any form of a sneer or humour. His time at the school was near its end. He would do what needs be done and do it well. If, he amended, a bit harshly. His parting gift to himself. A smirk ghosted across his cold face before it smoothed out once more.

"Professor Styx," he addressed the Slytherin Head of House, acknowledging Professor Zhefarovich with a brief nod. "What is the situation?"

The Slytherin Head of House inclined his head toward Roman Ivo, the Headmaster of the school. Kalif held the two wands in his hand, the student's and his own. Kalif was rather blunt. "As from what I could tell, Ms. Rodriguez attacked this first year," Kalif motioned toward Elspeth Brookes on the bench, "and then proceeded to attack Professor Zhefarovich after he confronted Lexi and tried to reason with her. Attacking both a student and a professor, I do believe she is in for serious consequences." Kalif put his own wand away, but he doubted that the young Slytherin would need hers right now. She had no where to run. This torment of first years has got to stop. It is similar to having a normal student tease someone in a wheelchair or someone with a handicap.

The clipboard held forgotten to his side, Roman eyed the two students, his eyes narrowed and intent upon them. After a moment of silence the Headmaster returned his attention to Professor Styx. "As Miss Rodriguez' Head of House," he said quietly, "I believe her punishment to be in your hands, Professor Styx. What say you?" Roman stood still as the stone statues that lined the corridor. Professor Styx would not disappoint. Roman knew the man to be a stern task master. This he respected and expected in his professors. This moment was no different. If he disagreed with the mans terms for the fifth year Slytherin he would say so.

Kalif nodded slowly. He held nothing against attacking his own blood, but he did have something against attacking his co-workers without fear of consequences. "Headmaster Ivo, I believe I will keep this, until she learns to behave." Kalif held her wand. She would not have it anytime soon, unless she was in class. Otherwise, it would be in his gloved hands. There was no way she would ever get it in between classes. "Over the break, I will expect a long essay, going over every detail of the rules of this school, and why it is recommended and required to follow them, and I will be notifying her mother via letter whom works here at the school, I do believe. Her mother needs to know what her daughter really is like without her around. I am sick of this nonsense." Kalif's black eyes went to the Slytherin girl. "Next time, a foot goes out of line, I will highly recommend expulsion. Enough is enough." Kalif's attention went back to the Headmaster, in case he had any objections.

Lexi bit her lips angrily as Professor Zhefarovich shielded himself from the stunning spell Lexi made, she made no emotion as the Professor asked her something. She raised her eyebrow as Professor Zhefarovich trailed off and then her wand was taken from her by someone and flew at the corner. Lexi's heart beat raised, they aren't the only three of them in that corridor but something or somebody else was there, Lexi started to back away and was going to turn when she came face to face with her Head of House, Professor Styx. The least Professor she doesn't want to be with in detention, Oh, god, Lexi. Your mother will not be so happy about this her mind said as she again back away and stayed at the center of both Professors. Lexi's shoulder drop as she heard another familiar voice, the Headmaster, she groaned lazily and face her palm. Professor Styx and the Headmaster talked about what she have done to that stupid first year, if she could just do apparating but then again, there is an anti-apparating spell on the castle or maybe the ground can eat her and vanish forever. Lexi rolled her eyes as she heard her punishment to work on an essay then notifying her mother, her eyes widen of fear, not her mother she will probably kill her. Lexi straighten up as Professor Styx turned to her and said that next time she did this will be expulsion and that's the thing she doesn't want to happen, "That's not so fair." She mumbled, the young girl was stupid she didn't looked where she was going and said to her that she was a coward.

"You have a long history behind you, and now it is coming back to haunt you. What is not fair is this girl being picked on by someone not even of her own age." How stupid has the generations gotten over the times? thought Kalif. Well, Lexi wouldn't be needing her wand for a while. He placed it in his robes, and debating on telling Professor Rodriguez personally. However, a letter would do nicely. Kalif preferred to not speak with a parent's mother if a letter wouldn't do the job nicely. And like that, he would not have to be interrupted either. He would wait to see what Roman Ivo had to say about this before he would take his leave, allowing Lexi no time with her wand. A long break would be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back