Ooh look, *drama!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justine Brookes

</SIZE></SIZE>
ATTENTION ALL.
<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">

So, hey guys... Long time no see, right?

Here I have an awesome topic made by me and Ceara. Its pretty awesome :D .

Anyway, we need people as spectators to the awesome-ness, as we have a lot of drama ahead. (No, Aroha is not the one causing it. Well she is a bit... ish.)

Provided you don't care about RPing watching someone die, I suggest you join in.

BUT. We ask that you don't join in 'till we say. I'LL be the one saying it ( :glare: ), so keep your eyes peeled. I'll post here when I've announced it.

So, who's in??

Thanks, Olivia and Ceara xx :wub:

Amélie could be a spectator, she already talked a few times with Elspeth... and could definitely use some action (she is totally boring so far, I don't know what to do with her) Amélie would probably in total shock witnessing a death, but who wouldn't?
So let me know if/when you need me ^^

LIVI! CEARA! :wub: :hug:

Lea could be a bystander, and it would totally bring back memories of her parents dying, and make her all sad and stuffs...I don't know, I'm not t=in a particularly creative mood right now, and dad's laptop is unnerving..so yeah

Bitty :)

Oh my public embarrassment...sounds like something Cynthia would love to laugh at...

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back