Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Stefan was actually a kind man. He kept it hidden, it was hardly a trait that was becoming of a strong CEO. But Margo's grandson was unexpectedly staying with her for a week, and she needed someone to pick him up from kindergarten. He drove to the school, getting out of his sleek sports car. He could feel the other parents staring at him, but he didn't care. He ignored the whispers of some of the women that drifted his way, and he made his way to where the parents were picking up the kids. "Excuse me?" He stepped up to one of the teachers. "I am Stefan, Margo asked me to pick up Zaros?" He inquired, hands resting casually in his pockets.

Sarah was enjoying her day like she usually did every other day. She was spending another day with the little ones. It had been the end of the day for the young kindergarteners and Sarah had been waiting with the little kiddies to be picked up. She had been chatting with a few of the young children and their parents before they had left for the day. "Josh, darling, please get off that, you're gonna hurt yourself!" Sarah called out to one of the many kids that were playing dangerously on a bench. She was about to make her way to the boy when a sophisticated man had approached him. "Oh yes, Margo did call saying a Stefan was picking up Zaros," Sarah said with a small smile, she then turned towards the small play area where a few of the kids were playing while waiting for their parents and caregivers. "Zaros! Buddy! Come here, darling! You're being picked up!" Sarah called out to the young boy.

Stefan smiled, looking about at all the children. Zaros was busy running around with the other children. In no real rush, he looked back to the teacher. "What is your name?" He asked conversationally. There were a lot of children, he could only imagine the chaos. He was curious as to what kind of woman could handle that much chaos.

Sarah smiled at the man, or Stefan, as she assumed that was his name. "I'm Sarah Cohen. The children call me Miss Sarah, but you can just call me Sarah" Sarah says with a small laugh, as she put a part of her hair behind her ear. The kindergarten was a bit louder than normal. The kids laughing and running around, as well as lots of chatter going around. Sarah was about to ask the man a question when she had noticed once again the same kid doing something dangerous. "Is that- Josh, darling! I told you already to get off! You're gonna hurt yourself!" Sarah calls out to the troublesome boy. She didn't know how she could handle these kids and she's had this job for most of her adult life. "Sorry about that. As I was saying, is that your sports car over there?" Sarah asked the man, as she pointed to the fancy sports car she had noticed the man arrive in earlier. She hadn't seen any other parent have a car like that either. But she was usually this nosy and liked to know about things.

Stefan smiled a bit at her words, impressed by her command of the children. She was oddly assertive for someone that appeared so soft. He nodded at her question. "It is, yes," he replied easily. He looked over to see Zaros was still playing with his friends. Stefan wasn't fussed, he didn't mind waiting for the other children to be picked up as well. "You're the teacher?" He asked, curious.

Sarah smiles as Stefan had confirmed it was in fact his car. "Well, it's very fancy," Sarah says with a small smile. She was curious what the man did for work, and normally Sarah would be nosy and ask, but she was currently working and thought it was inappropriate to ask. "Oh, yes. Well, one of the teachers. Today, I'm in charge on making sure these kiddos get home safely" Sarah says, as she has a fond smile on her face while thinking about the children that are around her.

Stefan smirked a little at her comment about his car. "It is. It's also very fast," he winked playfully. He looked around at all the children, thinking it rather impressive she held command over so many. "Do you have any children of your own?" He asked, curious about the woman. Margo had spoken highly of her, at least. He didn't often associate with teachers, having Valerius being tutored privately at home.

Sarah giggles as little, slightly blushing as he sent her a wink. "I'm sure it is," Sarah says with a small nod and smile, as she puts a piece of her falling hair behind her ear. Sarah smiles as she then looks around the play area where the children are playing, making sure that they are all safe and happy at the moment. "Oh, no I don't actually. I do wish to have kids someday though. But I treat all of these kids as if they were my own. How about you? Do you have any kids?" Sarah explains with a small smile and a shrug. She didn't have any kids, but she would've loved to have children of her own.

Stefan watched Sarah, both surprised and not by the answer. He smirked a bit as she returned the question. "Two, actually. Blair and Valerius. No mothers." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. He looked over to Zaros. "So teaching a class like this is like having a bunch of kids of your own?" He asked.

Sarah smiles a little as he spoke about his children. "Oh, that's nice. How old are they? What are they like?" Sarah questions. The woman liked hearing about children and what they're like. She always wondered what the little ones she teaches would be like when they're older. "I guess you could say that. They're adorable kids. I enjoy my job, especially being around them. They make my day a whole lot better" Sarah explains with a chuckle and a shrug.

Stefan smiled as she asked about the kids. "Blair is fourteen. She's stubborn and argumentative." He chuckled. "I can't tell where she got that from," he winked playfully. "Valerius is ten. He is proud, and he tries to act mature, older than he is." Stefan smiled warmly and shook his head. "It is surely better to enjoy your job," He agreed with a nod. He looked back to the boy. "Zaros! Put your shirt down," he scolded, rolling his eyes.

Sarah smiles and nods as Stefan explains about his children. "They sound like lovely children. I'm sure they're great." Sarah says with a chuckle. Sarah had wondered what it would've been like to have children of her own and what their personalities would've been like. She looks at Zaros as Stefan scolds him and she starts to giggle a little. "Zaros, Darling! Listen to him and put your shirt on!" Sarah says with a smile and nods in agreement. "He's adorable. How do you know Margo and Zaros?"

Stefan was busy watching Zaros to make sure he did as he was told, hardly noticing the question directed at him. "Hmm? Oh, we've been friends for years," He replied casually. "Margo is such a dear, I don't know what I'd do without her," He replied with a light laugh. He turned to look at Sarah. She was pretty, and she came across as intelligent. He decided he wanted to know more about her. She wasn't usually his type, but maybe that was a good thing. "Tell me, Miss Sarah," He smirked a bit. "What brought you into teaching?" He asked, watching as kids around them were picked up by their parents.

Sarah smiles gently at Stefan. "Oh, that's nice to hear. Always good to have long-lasting friendships" Sarah says with a small smile. The woman didn't really have many friends and had always spent time in her little cottage, gardening and whatnot. She smiled a little. "Well, my mum really. She's been teaching all her life, and she inspired me a lot" Sarah says with a small smile. Her mother was someone she looked up to the most and had inspired her to do so many things. "How about you? What do you do? If you don't mind me asking?"

Stefan smiled, nodding easily. He loved Margo. She was his secretary, sure, but she acted like his mother. He listened as Sarah talked about her mom, nodding along easily. That made sense. He had read often that parents could be strong motivators in life. He was half paying attention to her next question, watching Zaros. "Hm? Oh, I work for a corporation," he replied easily. He turned back to look at her with a small smile. "I should probably take Zaros home for now. I will be picking him up for the next week, though," he told the woman.

Sarah nods and smiles gently when he explains that he works for a corporation. She guessed it made sense with the fancy car the man had. She nods and smiles, fiddling with her fingers a little. "Alright, I'll let the other teachers know that Zaros has been picked up. I'll. keep that in mind" Sarah says with a nod when Stefan had mentioned that he will be picking up Zaros again next week. "I'll see you later Zaros. And It was nice meeting you" Sarah says, as she spoke to Zaros and then turns to Stefan with a small smile. It was always nice meeting new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back