Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Kelsey was terribly excited. After many hours of debate with her parents, they had finally, if not reluctantly agreed to let her stay at her boyfriends house in New Zealand for a couple of days. The condition was that she was not to be left alone with him for more then a couple of minutes. Though why they were worrying she had no idea. She was sixteen now, or rather she would be soon, well in a couple of days actually. She had timed it so that she would be celebrating her sweet sixteen with Ferdinand and his family. She was happy with that because she loved being with Ferdinand and his family were surely going to be so nice. After all, Ferdinand was awesome so it only made sense that his parents would be awesome as well. Finishing up all of her packing, Kelsey looked towards her mother who had agreed to portkey her to Ferdinand's house. Kelsey had wanted to go by herself, but her mother had put her foot down telling her that she was never going to Ferdinand's house, unless she was allowed to take her there.

After another bout of shouting at each other and Kelsey telling her parents that they obviously didn't trust her and her parents returning that they couldn't possibly be expected to trust her with something like this when she was going to be staying at her boyfriends house. Kesley had reassured them that nothing would happen and that his parents lived there anyway. Again, her parents had brought up the fact that they didn't even know this boy or his parents and what if they were serial axe murderers and Ferdinand lured their victims. Kelsey had gotten really mad, told them she hated them and ran to her room, eventually they had both apologised to each other and come to this arrangement.

Heading out the door with her mother, Kelsey quickly fixed herself up so that she would look presentable, though she was almost certain she was going to fall flat on her face arriving at Ferdinand's house anyway. However, she was determined to stay on her feet, which was another reason that she had decided bringing her mother was a good idea. The woman would know how to stay on her feet surely. After all, she used to spend a lot of time traveling. Way back before she had been married with children. Kelsey loved her mother, she really did. They spent a lot of time cleaning the house as a bonding exercise after all. Her mother soon joined her with a key in tow. Careful only to touch it on her mother's instructions, Kelsey held onto her mothers waist and the key. The tug behind her navel made Kesley queasy and she quickly hid it by falling into her mother and turning it into a hug.

After a quick goodbye and a kiss on the cheek, Kelsey left her mother at the side of the road and continued on down the path on her own. When she was able to see the house, Kelsey was happy to see that Ferdinand was waiting for her. She contained herself carefully as she continued towards him only to quickly drop her bag on the porch and jump into her boyfriends arms. She was so happy to see him. Kelsey kissed him on the cheek and dropped to the ground seconds later. "I missed you! I am so happy to see you! Did you miss me?" It had been about a month since she had last seen him, seeing as they lived so far apart. She was glad she was spending her birthday with him and his family. "I think I overpacked though, i didn't know what to bring, i kind of just threw a whole bunch of stuff in there, i hope you don't mind and my mother brought me here, but I left her back up the road I didn't want her to come with, she's just round the corner a bit, she's probably gone now though." Kelsey moved her hands to squeeze Ferdinand's. "I'm so excited and happy that you asked me here!"

Ferdinand didn't expect this reaction from his parents. They were usually such relaxed, intelligent and open minded people but at the mention of a girlfriend, and a visit from said girlfriend all hell broke loose. Both Ferdinand and his parents were well aware he was only sixteen, and had barely thought about his future. Yet as soon as he organized to have Kels over for a few days all they talked about was marriage and grandchildren. It frightened and annoyed him all at once. He'd spent the last week attempting to calm them down to no avail, no matter how much effort he gave trying to convince them they were in over their heads they refused to listen. Even now, on the day Kels was arriving they didn't lighten up. Her sixteenth birthday was in a few days and she would inevitably celebrate it with them. Today they already had party decorations, hats, streamers and a cake set up for her impending arrival. The gesture was sweet, but much to Ferdinand's dismay they would not clean it up. He knew this little pre-birthday celebration was an excuse to not only prod Ferdinand about his future, but Kelsey too. This was all so annoying. He and Kels had been friends for a while, and now they were a couple. Their relationship was built on friendship, so marriage made sense in a weird, predictable way. However the fact of the matter was they were teenagers; all they wanted was to have fun. Why would they ruin it by acting like adults? Getting Kels to stay over was a hard enough feat in itself. The last thing he wanted was his family to scare her away.

Rolling his eyes, the Ravenclaw walked outside to the porch to wait for Kelsey. He attempted to ignore the embarrassment and get some fresh air so his mood didn't turn completely sour. The original plan wasn't to wait for her outside but now the situation called for it. If there wasn't a way to stop his parents from scaring her away, the least he could do was warn her of the chaos inside. In a way he felt like he had failed, since the pre-birthday decorations were still up and the cake was waiting to be cut. His thoughts dissolved away however, as Kelsey arrived and pulled him into a hug. It was no secret he missed her a lot over the holidays. The dramatic change from seeing each other every day at school to never seeing each other at all was a horrible experience, but today they were seeing each other outside of school for the first time and he couldn't be more happy. "Of course I missed you!" He exclaimed as a wide smile took over his features. For a long time they toyed with the idea of seeing each other during the holidays and now that it was finally happening he could hardly believe it was all real. "That's okay, better to be over packed then under packed." He joked, pulling Kels into another quick hug. Suddenly remembering the embarrassment he was about to face, his brow curved to a frown as he pulled away. "Serious note. When I told mum and dad about this they went kind of crazy, now they're waiting for you inside with a cake and a bunch of decorations." He leaned over, picking up her bag to drape it over his shoulder. He found it difficult to keep away from her. In the month since they last saw each other he had bottled up so much affection, and now all he wanted to do was cuddle up close to the girl he proudly called his girlfriend. "It's really dumb. They want us to get married and have kids and everything." Sighing, he intertwined his fingers with hers. "Just giving you a warning. Now we can go in." He lead her to the door and opened it, cringing slightly as they walked in to a whirlwind of birthday excitement. "Surprise!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back