Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey so I have a few characters I think I'd like to bring back into the world of the living..also if you had plots with any of my characters and you'd like to bring them back into your charrie's life you can let me know either on here or in a pm: I'm open but taking the load slowly.

Georgiana:
Coach for the Woolongong Warriors of Australia. She needs a gal pal desperately. Just one for now.

She's similar to her school self, caring and friendly. But more tough now, she's been playing Quidditch in Canada for years and recently got this new position. She's new to coaching and it's gonna be hard for her. I have a feeling she'll be around the Ministry in New Zealand a lot, dealing with the politics of being a new coach in a different part of the world from where she had been playing. Now she's far from her family, having been on the same team as her twin brother for the past seven years. She's a world apart from any one she knows. Now she'll need a friend to help her learn to relax, someone to take her to the bars and get her to loosen up, since she's probably gonna be very uptight for the first few months or so until she gets used to her new team.

November:
I'm going to be starting her off in Hogwarts this year, I have a feeling Hufflepuff but she could be a surprise Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, who knows! She is a muggle-born witch, being the second in the family after her Aunt. But, November is one of the sweetest girls you'll meet. She's really caring and wears her heart on her sleeve. Mostly her attitude on life stems from how she was raised, in a loving home with the freedom to safely explore the world around her. She's very whimsical. November is the type of person who can get overly emotional about the littlest thing, however. It's the biggest downfall she has in her young life. It's not that she gets angry but when dealing with something that makes her feel bad she's more likely to cry than the next person. She'll just get choked up while trying to talk and the poor girl hasn't even had to deal with this emotional state while being a 'woman' yet. She's going to be need some friends and such, I'm open to having them meet in the shops before school or meet at school. At some point it'd be nice for her to meet some older students that would hopefully be in the same house as her, but that would be hard to determine right now. Future love life won't start till at least third year if not later. I can't see her really dating till she is 15 or so. Not to say she won't have crushes or be crushed on before then.

New Edit:
Anna-Jo Worth:
7th Year Beauxbatons student. She's from a rather rich English family, but they aren't Royal or anything. She has no major prejudices and rather believes in a fair world for all. Her role model would have to be Hermione Granger, the woman fought for the rights of underprivileged non-humans such as house-elves, and that really moved Anna-Jo. She isn't sure if she wants to join in and continue the fight for equality for all, but it is a passion of her's, hopefully she can find a friend or two that also are interested in this sort of thing and can help her on her way as she finishes school and is off into the real world.

Others:
Click my name to see my other characters and let me know if any of them interest you or you'd like to bring them back for plots with their past friends/loves/enemies.

Hiya Steph,

I can offer you Alaska to rp with November. Alaska will also be going to Hogwarts this next sorting, and I think they would make an interesting combo. I have her biography in the signature, if you want to give it a read, but they sound like very opposite people. That being said, I think it would be an interesting duo. I've been feeling the urge to develope Alaska a bit, so let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!
Birdie

Hey Steph, I have Aaron Walden for November. Erm, i'm not sure how they will react to one another because Aaron is quite distant and closed off to begin with, people can get quite frustrated with him at first. I'm not sure what house he's going to be in actually, anything but Hufflepuff I think? (we'll see :p ) Opposites attract though right? xD His development is in the sig if you want to know more (it's a WIP).

I have a couple of ideas for you. First I have Lucas Woodlock for November. I see Lucas as either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, I'm working on his bio but the basics are he's lively and will only get worse as he gets older. Lucas tends to not be overly emotional and just hides his feelings by being overly loud and excitable. I think he and November could be good friends, he could even come to be quite protective over her. I dunno, it's something I like the idea of let me know what you think.

Next I have Oliver Cade Halliwell. I know you said you wanted a gal pal for Georgiana but she's the coach of the Woolongong Warriors and Oliver plays for them so maybe we could play around with a player/coach relationship with them.

Birdie:
November and Alaska:
I think everyone needs to have that one blunt person around right? November kind of sees things in the good and having a friend there to say hey, this is how I see it. Well, that might make them oddly a good a pairing. I think they might be able to still have fun too, most of the time. But I have this feeling November will annoy Alaska occasionally with her optimistic outlook on life, which could bring some drama into their lives. It could be fun!

Lauren:
November
and Aaron:
Hmm, I've looked over his development (great job so far!) and you're right they are pretty much the opposite aren't they? I think we could always try and see what happens? It'd be a nice chance for us to develop and roleplay with our characters at any rate. She might end up not liking him at first and be distant to him, which is not really like her, but so far in life she hasn't come across someone like him. But they could always run into each other again later in school and find some common ground to be friends..?

Dan:
November and Lucas:
What a pair! The girl who can't contain what she's feeling and the guy who hides it all away! They could really learn how to balance each other out I think. One day in future something could happen where he does open up about his emotions to her or something, mean while he helps calm her down and keep her from bursting out at the first sign of trouble. I think they'd make a pretty good set of friends. Depending on housing they might even get put into the same house. I do think she'll lean more towards Hufflepuff on sorting day. She is the friendly Hufflepuff type more than the characteristics of the other houses. Anyways, let's do it!

Georgiana and Oliver:
Let's do it. They might recognize each other from school. Georgiana was a year a head of him, a Gryffindor perfect in her time. Plus if he has been on the team for a while he'll know all the info on the other players and stats that he can fill her in on.

November and Lucas: We could wait until school starts or have them bump into each other before hand. Up to you.

Oliver and Georgiana: Yes there was one year between them and Oliver was also a prefect so they would definitely have crossed paths at some point.

Georgiana Night said:

Lauren:
November
and Aaron:
Hmm, I've looked over his development (great job so far!) and you're right they are pretty much the opposite aren't they? I think we could always try and see what happens? It'd be a nice chance for us to develop and roleplay with our characters at any rate. She might end up not liking him at first and be distant to him, which is not really like her, but so far in life she hasn't come across someone like him. But they could always run into each other again later in school and find some common ground to be friends..?

Well, if you're looking for something other than a friend I think he'd be pretty good for that. But you never know, they might actually get on xD I agree though, it would be good to RP and develop them, I haven't RP'ed with him before so it would be interesting for me as well as you haha. Did you want them to meet before Hogwarts?

Lauren:
November and Aaron: Yeah! Let's have them meet while shopping for school supplies! Do want to start or shall I?

Dan:
November
and Lucas: Let's have them meet after sorting! It's a plot date!

Georgiana and Oliver: I agree, let's do this, they can meet up after the first "team practice", I quote because we won't really have the team practice. But we could just say they had the team practice.

Ok cool. I'll start something if you want. Its a busy weekend for me but I'll be able to get it.

Steph! Tybalt and Indiana should meet again...if you are up for it.

I would actually love for Georgie to meet my girl Sonia here! Sonia is a broom racer and she loves everything to do with brooms. She is a fan of Quidditch too, so they could bond over that!

Emzies...I'm up for it! I was actually working on a post in Obsidian Harbour earlier today with the hopes that if I left it open Tybalt would happen to bump into Indiana :shy: :cyndi: but alas I did not finish it before I left work and haven't been back to a computer till just now. But I can finish it tomorrow if you'd like to have him join her there.

Teigs: Tell me more about you girl, maybe she's the one I've been looking for, for Georgiana for her gal pal.

So Sonia is younger than Georgie, but if that doesn't matter to her then it won't matter to Sonia. She's deeply compassionate and will go out of her way for people. Honesty is a major part of the kind of person that Sonia is. She speaks the truth, but more broadly likes to present herself in a genuine way and doesn't tend to like people that she perceives to be fake. However, due to her line of work, she much often sacrifice her morals, for the sake of keeping herself in character and friendly to everyone that she meets, even if it would be hard for her to do so. If Georgie followed broom racing at all, she would recognise Sonia as she is well known in most part of Europe for her racing. She is always training in all sorts of climates and often focuses on the weather that she is most uncomfortable in. She will always finish what she starts and holds a deep belief in Karma.

Emzies: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11572620/1/#new

Teigs:
Sonia does sound really interesting. I'm not sure how much Georgiana would have followed broom racing, as it seems kind of a sport that competes for the prime spot with Quidditch and she has been focused on playing that for years. But we can say she knows of the sport and probably of Sonia as well.

Georgiana Night said:
Lauren:
November and Aaron: Yeah! Let's have them meet while shopping for school supplies! Do want to start or shall I?.
I don't mind, whatever is easiest for you ^_^

Yeah! I'd love to see how they do in a roleplay.

Madeline Walden said:
Georgiana Night said:
Lauren:
November and Aaron: Yeah! Let's have them meet while shopping for school supplies! Do want to start or shall I?.
I don't mind, whatever is easiest for you ^_^
So Birdie, Alaska Waterhouse is going to be setting up a post in the buying books forum and it should be open if you want to join us there? Or we can have another plot for our characters alone, say buying school robes or something.
Professor Sloane Stark said:
Yeah! I'd love to see how they do in a roleplay.
Where should we have it do you think?

Where does Georgie live currently? Because Sonia could be anywhere to train.

Callistophae Shannara said:
Where does Georgie live currently? Because Sonia could be anywhere to train.
Wollongong, Australia is the hometown of the team she is coaching. But she'll also be in New Zealand at Obsidian Harbour a bunch for business, and it's not too distant for her travel there and such.

I can easily justify New Zealand or Australia, so let me know :D

Oo Oo Oo OOOOOOO!

Callistophae! Wait, he is like perfect! Anna-Jo, my Beauxbaton's girl, she's really for the equality of all, Hermione Granger, big influence on her life. She's a 7th year right now, but isn't sure what she's gonna do with her life after school.

Let's do Australia, cause you know, it's the better choice really ^_^

Anna-Jo! I love that sweet thing! Okay, we can have them meet too! He's always looking for new recruits to the cause! He'd love to make a new friend!

And yes, Australia. Could not agree more.

So I start one, you start the other? Your call..

I'm totally good with that. Anna-Jo is in France, so Cal could run into her pretty easily. I like to think he visits the schools to try and recruit people.

He probably can't post in Beauxbatons right? So wet just have it in Europe then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back