Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie knew this name from the school team, so she decided to look outside. She saw someone that she thought was the right person and she skipped over, smiling brightly. "Hi! Are you Rene Tofilau?" She pulled the golden rose from her basket. "My name is Maisie and I have a rose for him!"

Even though René knew the match against Gryffindor wasn't for the cup, he still couldn't help wanting to put in some extra time on the pitch. Playing as keeper was an adjustment and René was really keen to not make a total idiot of himself during the game if he could manage. He'd been heading back to the castle, thoughts on getting in a really proper shower before the dance tonight when someone called his name, the girl skipping up to him. "Oh hi, yeah I'm he- I mean. He's me- That's me, yup."

Maisie giggled, taking the soft yellow rose from her basket and offering it out to him. "You know, you have really nice eyes," She told him, completely unfazed by her brutal honesty. People were just pretty. She wasn't sure if it was just an after-affect of it being Valentines day, but she'd been noticing lots of pretty people today.

Chur bro! Roomies for life!

Manaia x

René took the rose from the girl, about to thank her when she complimented and derailed his line of thought "Th- Uh. Thank.. you?" He said, puzzled but flattered regardless. "I like your hair?" He offered in return, glancing down at the note with his rose, happy to see it was from Manaia before wincing when he realized he'd forgotten to send any to his roommates. He'd have to find Manaia later and say thanks at least.

Maisie couldn't help but giggle at the boys words and swayed a bit with her basket. "Thanks! I like my hair too," She ran a hand through it, giving the boy a bright smile. "I should probably go now. But it was nice to meet you! Good luck with your Quidditch game!" She waved excitedly at him before turning to skip away, humming happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back