One Night Out

Alyss Summers

OOC First Name
Mel aka Melissa
Ever since Jeremy and Alyss had broken up, Alyss had practically become a robot. She only left home to go to work, and even at work she never spoke to anyone, just doing what was absolutely necessary to complete the job that was required from her. When she was at home, she just sat around eating ice cream from a large tub. If it wasn't for the house elf that looked after her and kept the house clean, who knew what would've happened to Alyss. There was nothing in her life at the moment. No friends because she was such a b*tch at school. Nothing to do apart from work, which even that had gotten repetitive after a while. And even the Scitorari didn't have any plans that involved her. Otherwise that might've distracted her. Alyss had joined the Scitorari as a chance to get revenge on Jeremy, get revenge on all of those that had caused her pain and suffering.

Alyss had just arrived home from another dull day at work, but instead of wanting to sit around and eat some more ice cream, she decided that she wanted to go out to a club. Just because she and Jeremy were no longer together, didn't mean that she couldn't enjoy herself. Right? It'd been months now, and it was time that she moved on. She bet that Jeremy wasn't sitting around home eating ice cream and sobbing her eyes out. What had happened to her? Jeremy had made her weak. She was Alyss Summers! No man would ever control her.

With that thought, Alyss hurried upstairs, and within the next two hours she was ready to go out. Her make-up and hair done, her outfit sexy, she glanced at herself through the mirror, and nodding firmly with a smirk on her face, she apparated away. Arriving in an alley near the muggle bar The Black Widow, Alyss exited the alley, and entered the bar. She chose a muggle bar because that way she could still have a good time and not worry about who would see her and report her. She didn't want anyone knowing that she had been here.

Running her hand through her blonde waves, Alyss approached the bar. 'Get me a Hulk'. She told the barman, tossing her money on the bar. He glanced at her petite size and rose an eyebrow, unsure if she would be able to handle such a drink, but shrugged, poured the drink and passed it to her. She nodded once and began drinking it.

As she was drinking, another guy slid into the bar stool next to her, and smirking slightly glanced her up and down obviously checking her out. Barely concealing her shudder of disgust, Alyss kept her eyes on him. 'Get her another one of whatever she's drinking.' He ordered the barman, nodding towards her. The barman nodded and passed Alyss another Hulk. 'Thank you.' Alyss murmured, finishing her first drink and grabbing the second one. 'You're welcome cutie!' He exclaimed, slinging his arm around her shoulders and leaning forward to place a slobbery kiss on her surprised lips.

'What the f*ck?! Get away from me you filthy muggle!' She screamed, throwing his arm off her and moving quickly away from him. 'Oh don't be like that sweetie!' He exclaimed stepping closer to her, and attempting to put his arm around her again. Alyss, glaring at him, was rummaging through her bag, searching for her wand. She was going to curse this stupid muggle into oblivion. By this point the whole bar was staring at the pair, but Alyss didn't even notice or care.

It was about seven o'clock as Henri Keto made his way into one of the many muggle bars he had been frequenting over the last month. The Black Widow was a favourite of his recently because he had been there more then a few times and he knew most of the regular's by name. The Black Widow had good music, fine drinks and enough good looking people in attendance to keep Henri busy for a month. Henri liked to drink and have fun, but of course, when and if Kellin needed them, he was always there. Henri walked further into the bar and sat in one of the booths, looking around the room, not finding any one of any particular interest to him, Henri waved over one of the bar girls and ordered a scotch on the rocks. He was in no mood to experiment with drinks today. He sat back in the booth and continued to look around at the people walking around the room. A blonde caught his interest, but another guy had beaten him there so he turned his head to the bar girl who was bringing his drink. He took a sip and tipped the girl, before sitting back against the back of the booth. However, soon he looked up again as he heard a woman's voice, screaming for a muggle to leave her alone. It piqued Henri's interest because they were in a muggle bar and he figured he would be the only wizard here. It was interesting indeed. Until she was rifling through her bag and Henri had a feeling that he knew exactly what she was looking for. "Cr@p." Henri quickly discarded his drink to the table and made his way over to the woman in question. As it turned out, it was the very same blonde he had seen before. As it appeared, the man had been rather unsuccessful. Not surprising considering his look and attitude. He was doing this all wrong.

Henri stepped between the pair and touched his hand to the blonde woman's arm casually, giving her a look that told her to play along. "I have your phone here babe. Are you alright, I got us a booth in the back." He shot a sharp glare at the inebriated man before him, for good measure. He turned back to the woman. "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to leave you that long. If you need me to get rid of this guy. Just say the word and I will deal with it." It was a warning to the blonde as much as it was to the idiot man. If she pulled out a wand here, they would both be in a lot of trouble. If she then proceeded to use the wand, they would probably be thrown in Azkaban. It was for this reason that he gently guided her over to the booth he was at before and then proceeded to wandlessly put up some silencing charms. No one would notice here, they had all turned away anyway. He let go of the girls arm and seated himself comfortably in front of his drink. He put the scotch to his lips and sipped it slowly before gesturing for the girl to join him. The least he could do was keep her company, now that the entire bar thought they were together. It would look strange. "Would you like another Hulk? I couldn't help but to notice you had one with you over there." He added, casually waving over the barmaid, whether she wanted something or not, it was the thought that counted.

Alyss still rifling through her bag, stopped when a rather good-looking man approached the pair and touched her arm gently. Glancing up at him slightly confused, she opened her mouth to tell him that she didn't need any help, but he already began speaking. She was about to snap at him for calling her babe and tell the others that she's never seen him before in her life, when he gave her a look telling her to play along. Deciding to play along for now, she listened carefully to what he was saying, and clearly heard the warning that he was giving her. Cr@p! she thought to herself finally realising her mistake. She had called the previous man a filthy muggle. Hopefully the others would pass it off as her being drunk, and not realising what she was saying, or maybe they would think that it was an insult from a different language. 'No, it's okay.' She answered, glaring at the man. 'I don't want to cause any problems.' He then began to guide her gently away from the idiot, towards a different table. He sat down, and after casting some wandless silencing charms, something that impressed Alyss since not many people could cast wandless spells, especially not so easily, he invited her to join him. Sitting down across from him, Alyss crossed her legs, and smiled slightly. 'Thank you for saving me back there.' she murmured. She wasn't really a person to say thank you, but this man definitely deserved it. 'I'm Alyss by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you.'

When he offered her another Hulk, Alyss grinned at the fact that he recognised what drink she was having. It showed that he had been watching her earlier, and it made her sit up straighter at least. 'Yes please.' When the barmaid had taken his order and walked away, Alyss turned back to him, and smirking slightly, asked 'so, do you come here often?'

Henri took another sip of his drink and asked the barmaid to bring them a tray of assorted drinks. He had a feeling that he was going to be here for a while. For a moment, Henri took the time to really see the woman before him. She was good looking, that was true enough, but she had this look about her. It was obvious that she did not do this very often, until recently, neither did Henri, but times had changed as it appeared. The barmaid supplied the assorted drinks he had asked for and he slipped her another tip. He also asked her to make sure they weren't disturbed. He was so well known around here, he was sure he could be a mob boss and nobody would care. The thought of such a thing brought a smirk to his face. Him, a mob boss? That would never happen, he didn't like to hurt people, he only defended himself and others. He'd had to learn to fight after the other kids outside his hometown in Finland had decided it would be fun to pick on Kellin. Of course, Henri had taken offence to it, so that had been that. In the end, he had lost the fight, but he had made a point of never leaving Kellin alone again, until he was sure that his best friend could take care of himself, once that was established, he was free to do as he pleased, not that it made much of a difference. Henri and Kellin had still spent a lot of their time together. After all, there were not really that many other kids in their neighbourhood. "It wasn't only your butt I was saving back there, but mine as well. I dread to think of what might have happened has I not stopped you." He answered, raising his glass to her in recognition before downing the rest of its contents and grabbing for a glass of bourbon. There were many drinks to choose from, although, he didn't see any of what appeared to be Alyss's favoured drink. Oh well, if she wished, she could order something else.

"It is a pleasure to meet you properly Alyss, Henri Keto, at your service." He added, nodding his head to her. He placed his drink on the table and moved around the booth to be closer to her. People were still looking over their way and it was better to be close, then further apart. Besides, he had already decided that he liked Alyss, she was different to most of the girls he dated. For a start she was blonde and they had met in interesting circumstances. That was enough for him to want to get to know her better. "Well, I know all these regulars by name, so I guess you could say I do come here often, yes." He told here, winking at her and taking his glass from where it had been previously. It was nice to just be able to hang out at a bar with a friend. Although he had only just met Alyss, but that matter little, especially to Henri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back