Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow rose to @Teddy Pirrip

Margo was already starting to feel tired as she made it to the great hall for lunch. The usually loud room was even noisier as everyone was a buzz about their roses. It was fun to see everyone in a festive mood but it did make navigating to the Gryffindor table a bit harder. After some quick asking around she found who she was looking for. "Hello, you're Teddy right? I have a rose for you." she said and hoped she didn't sound too rehearsed, but it wasn't like this was her first stop of the day.

Teddy hadn’t even considered starting his rose deliveries yet and planned to ignore them until after lunch. As he was eating his meal, a prefect approached him, holding a rose. He quickly swallowed his mouthful and turned toward her.

"Oh hey, yeah, I’m Teddy," he said, "Thanks!" He eyed the note attached to it, curious to see what it said.

Margo smiled at Teddy and quickly pulled out the rose and note that were for him. "Here you are." she said contently. "Happy Valentine's day." she added before handing them over.
Roses are red, sometimes yellow and pink. I'd pay you a compliment, but too bad! You stink! xoxo Audrey

Teddy took little notice of the rose as such, he was much more interested in the note. He separated it from the flower and read it, giggling a little. Audrey was going to be so mad at him when she found out what rose he'd sent to a certain someone. "Brilliant, thank you!" He said to the prefect. "And Happy Valentine's Day to you too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back