OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Noelle entered the hall with @Sapphire Michaels in his arm. He had left the dormitories early and waited for the girl outside the Slytherin house. Sapphire looked lovely tonight and despite a certain blue haired girl in his mind, he intended to enjoy his last Yule Ball. Turning to the girl, he cheekily asked, "Dance or sit? I'd say you are doing well in those heels.", he teased as he playfully glanced at her feet.

Sapphire had to admit that if nothing else, Mordred had taste. The dress was gorgeous. She wondered idly where he was, or if she'd run in to the pretty professor to show off her high heels. "You don't look so bad yourself," She smiled at her date. She was sure his mind wasn't completely there, but that was fine with her. She just liked having someone to dance with. "Is that even a question? We dance, of course," She laughed lightly, tugging on his arm to try and turn him towards the dance floor.

Noelle chuckled at Sapphire's answer as he let himself be pulled to the dance floor. Once they were there, he gently twirled her, letting her dress flowed around her. Catching her in his arms, he winked playfully. She was in a surprise for they had never danced together before. He was glad for all the dance lessons he had when he was younger. "You're in for a treat, my lady.", he whispered in her ear.

Sapphire couldn't help but giggle a little as Noelle spun her, enjoying the way the dress twirled around her legs. She rolled her eyes as he whispered in her ear, laughing softly. "Oh really?" She teased, laying her arms over his neck. "Hey, Noe." She waited till he met her eyes. "I have a weird question for you." She started, brushing his hair back.

Noelle swayed them to the music, laughing along. He tightened his hold around her waist, pulling her closer. He met her eyes, a warm smile on his face. "Yeah?", he reached to tug on her hair, playing with it. It had been her habit to play with his hair. "A question? Shoot for it."

Sapphire had always been blunt. "Are you still in love with her?" She asked, watching for his reaction. She thought it had been about a year since they had split, and she was curious. Maybe for Onyx, she couldn't really say. She knew once her brother remembered- or if he ever did- he would be heartbroken all over again. She knew sometimes Mervyn still crossed her mind, as did Oliver, but she had grown stronger and was alright on her own. She had always been alone. She knew somewhere that she always would be.

One thing Noelle liked about Sapphire was she never beat around the bush. At her question, he met his eyes, knowing she could see right through him. The girl had grown on him and it would be unfair to not tell the truth. "I am lying if I say no.", he finally answered her, his eyes meeting Sapphire's with a soft smile. He held her gaze for a little longer before letting them scan the room until they laid on @Willow Cullen who was there. He did not know who she came with and it had been a year since he proposed to her. He wondered if she felt him looking at her. With the dull pain in his chest, he reverted back his attention to the girl in his arms, pulling her closer. "But... you are not getting rid of me that easily.", he winked.

Sapphire sighed, surprised to find she was a little disappointed with his answer. Was there no hope for her brother then, either? "Onyx is going to pout forever," She complained lightly, trying to think of what to do for him, surprise pulling her from her thoughts when Noelle pulled her closer. She rolled her eyes playfully. "You act like I want you," She teased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back