One Last TIme

Aphrodite Fox

OOC First Name
Zoe
Wand
12" Ebony Wand with Kelpie Hair core
Aphrodite was taking care of her daughter Athena, carrying her in her hands. The Death Eaters' hair was up in a ponytail, and she was wearing some of the rattiest clothes ever; well what she would consider ratty. She was wearing a flowy top, and some capris pants. She had a bottle in her left hand, in her daughters mouth. She was no more then two months old, but she was still smaller than ever; She was a preemie afterall. Aphrodite had invited over her old friend, Thorine, so she could meet her new daughter. Thorine was one of the closest friends that Aphrodite had ever made; which was saying a lot, considering she didn't make friends often.

Apparating outside the gates to Aphrodite's home Thorine looked around her. She was taking a chance just coming here and she knew it but this could also be the last time she would ever see her friend or at least for a long time. Going on the run had never been a big factor in her plans, she would much rather have confronted every single stupid ministry official but the DE certainly didn't need her making more waves. She would not bring the entire ministry down on their heads. Looking at her own empty arms as she walked to the front door she sighed, her children were all sequestered away for their own good. Thorine wasn't sure just how much the ministry knew about her and whether they even knew she had children but she wanted to play it safe for their sakes, so had let Nassie, Goia and Boris take them to a save place for now.

She knocked on the large ominous door knocker and waited, not once had she lowered the hood of her dark blue cloak, not once did she stop looking over her shoulder and not once did she take her hand from her wand.

Slightly startled, Aphrodite rushed to the door, picking up her wand on the way, and opened it without hesitation, with her free hand. She kept the baby bottle balanced under her chin, so her left hand was freed. Realizing the circumstances, she didn't look up at Thorine, who was hooded with her wand withdrawn. "Come in." She said in a hushed voice, and took a glance outside, to see anyone looking. Her loner wizard neighbor from two doors down was suspiciously staring at her doorstep. He had been on her case since she moved into the flat, and she gave him a dirty glare and he turned away. Raising her wand, she whispered a spell that would wipe his memory for the past five minutes. He never saw Thorine enter the apartment.

Closing the door, she grinned, and said, "How have you been? I've heard they know who you are, so all precautions must be taken." She had almost forgot she was holding Athena, and sighed before introducing her new child. "I want to introduce you to Athena. My daughter, she was born in August, premature. I wanted her to meet you, my oldest friend in New Zealand, before you disappear." Aphrodite walked closer to her old friend, but turned to put Athena down in the crib in the small living room. She went and got some glasses, pouring some pumpkin juice in each, handing one to the powerful witch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back