OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Rigid Willow Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Alana sighed as she crossed her legs, her fist holding up her head as her elbow leaned on the table. She looked gorgeous in her pink dress, she didn't need anyone to tell her. She just knew. And yet here she sat alone. It was an unfamiliar feeling for the young woman. She was used to dancing and flirting and kissing at this event, but with so many Styx's and Zhefaroviches around, ones who knew she was married, she had a feeling fun wouldn't be allowed. Alana played with the cup of egg nog that she'd log since drained, debating on whether or not to leave. She could get a head start on packing to leave the castle. Deciding that sounded like a plan, Alana stood up and sighed. She'd wasted this dress. It was a shame.

Saveli Matveev could not believe she was attending her last Yule ball ever. No more decorations and dancing with friends - but at least some things would stay the same. The blonde, after telling Reuben she was going to go get some drinks, made her way yo concessions. However Saveli was easily distracted by Alana who sat in her gorgeous pink gown alone. that was a shame. Saveli would be no friend at all if she did not approach, and so she did. a slow song began playing and the blonde smiled humorously. "May i have this dance, Miss?" She inquired, sure that Roo would be fine for one song without her.

Before Alana could even take a step, she spotted her friend, Saveli, in her path. She smiled at her, having noticed her dress from afar earlier in the evening. Up close it was even more beautiful. Her friend’s request confused her for a moment, and then she blushed, both embarrassed at her friend having noticed how alone she looked and pleased that she had. “You don’t have to do this, Saveli. Reuben is waiting for you” she said in a rush and then noticing that Saveli didn’t appear to be taking no for an answer held out her hand. “Alright, just because I like this song… and then you go back to your date, ok?” Alana said before following her friend to the dance floor.

Saveli rolled her eyes and smiled at her friend. "I don't have to do anything! i don't have breathe if i don't want to." She chuckled. "i want to, come on." There wasn't a chance in hell Sav was going to let Alana sit alone, so she was joyful when her blonde friend conceded to dancing with her for a song at least. The two girls seemed to make a niche easily. Perhaps it was the fact that Alana was with Chaos, or Sav's past actions - maybe people just knew they were seventh years and this was there last ball, but it seemed it wasn't uncomfortably cramped by them as they danced. "Roo can wait a minute, he can dance with his dateless brother if Rudolf shows up." She stated, not attempting to be mean but rather pointing out the obvious. "I can't believe we're almost done. Are you ready?" She asked, knowing Alana had a lot more going on than she did.

Alana let out a laugh at Saveli's comments, thinking it'd be pretty funny watching the twins decide who was going to lead. They'd found an easy rhythm to keep, and in spite of their dresses, they moved around easily. She figured no one wanted to get in the way of two seventh year Slytherin students, especially when one of them was the Head Girl. "Yes and no" she admitted with a sigh. Saveli knew more about her personal life than most of the other people in the castle did. "I can't wait to get out of here" she gestured around, "but what's out there isn't all sunshine and daisies. Maybe daisies. Soon" she said, her thoughts racing down its morbid beaten path. She forced a smile. This was a party. There were supposed to be happy thoughts. "What about you and Reuben? Think he's a keeper?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back