Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Matthew had mixed feelings about attending the Yule ball this year. On the one hand it would be the last one he would ever be able to go to, on the other, the events of last years would be hard to top. Sure most of what had happened since then had been awful and on some occasions soul destroying, but the night itself had been almost magical and he wouldn't trade it for anything. Strangely though Alana was the one person he was hoping to avoid, now he knew any time they spent together was scrutinised and seen as a threat to her arranged marriage he was made a target, so if they were spotted together at the Yule ball, then he wouldn't be safe.

The Ravenclaw stood in front of the mirror in his dorm, he had opted to go with a simple muggle tuxedo. He liked the way he looked in one if truth be told even if that was a little vein. Matthew straightened his tie and check himself out in the mirror one final time before he left the dorm and made his way down to the Great hall. The entrance hall was packed with students meeting up with their dates, teenage boys picking their jaws up off the floor and girls giggling at their love-struck dates. Matthew sighed and made his way into the hall and headed straight for the drinks table. He was determined to have a good time, no matter who he spent the evening with.

"I will go to the Yule Ball!" Bleaire said to the person in the mirror while braiding her hair. "I will go and you're not going to stop me." It may seem weird seeing a person talk to her reflection, but Bleaire was sure nobody was around when she started debating with herself. Sure that she can't convince herself more with pep talk now that her nerves are acting up. Bleaire quickly left the girls' dormitory before she can change her mind - dressed in khaki shorts, black top and boots.

As she stepped outside the dorm, she saw an older boy starting to descend the stairs ahead. She noticed how his suit complimented his dark hair, and how he moved in rhythm with the beat of her hea... Wait! What was that? Bleaire thought. It must be the nerves. She shook her head, took a deep breath and continued her way to the great hall. But for some reason she couldn't take her eyes off that older boy.

She was walking 3 meters behind him, yet she couldn't understand how she heard him sigh deeply. When she arrived in the great hall, behind the guy, she was simply awestruck at the transformation. The great hall was filled with decorations, food, students and dancing. It was a happy atmosphere. It seems an irony at how deep the guy sighed awhile back. Bleaire thought, then her curiosity got her. "I wonder how deep that goes. So where is that guy again? Hmm..." She scanned the hall and immediately saw the older boy sitting by the drinks table.

She then assessed the area, thinking of the pros and cons of observing the older boy, and since she didn't have anything to do anyway, she continued on keeping watch on the guy but also making things look like normal so she wouldn't get caught. She was a raven after all, it's normal for her to observe how things work while she's participating on some other thing. So she got a plate, put a bit of everything on it and carried it to the nearest table from where the guy was sitting, which would be 6 meters away.

Well it would have been better if she was closer but she can't sit long on a drinks table by herself, being eleven and all. So she would have to make due with what's available. She ate while watching the older boy in the corner of her eye; pretending, at the same time enjoying, that she was just seeing how the festivity was carrying on.

OOC
I hope it's ok that I joined. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back