Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava could hardly believe it. Her final dance. It seemed a bit surreal, how quickly her time here had flown by. She couldn't count all the things that had changed, and she couldn't deny the pit of dread in her stomach at the thought of graduating. It was such a huge change, and again she would leave behind everything she knew to go into a world she knew nothing about. She waited outside the hall, knowing there were very few people here already, swallowing nervously and straightening her dress. She never had managed to get an actual date to one of these dances, and it made her a little bit sad. Was there something wrong with her? There must be, she felt like one of the only people in school that hadn't really blossomed into a relationship. Despite all of Philip's promises, again, he was just... gone. Christian and Tyler had never really held an interest in her. Maybe Ava just wasn't that likeable. She sighed, lost in her own worrying thoughts, unthinkingly rubbing the fabric of her dress between her fingers.

Vader was pretty happy he was going to spend his last school celebration before graduation with Ava. it might’ve been nice to spend his time with Goku, he had known that regardless of if the book had been at the school or not he would’ve likely spent the time with Ava. it was the last celebration and though things with Goku were good and everything he could hope for in a partner, he had also had the company of Ava throughout school and to not spend this time with her would be a disservice to their friendship. He had given all the responsibility of the event really to Ajax and had made sure to be well rested for this. Vader had worn his best suit and was at the great hall early just to be there, and it seemed Ava had done the same. He walked over to her and smile, "Hey Ava, a dance?" he held out his hand to her and smiled.

Ava smiled softly when Vader appeared, taking his hand easily, trying to push aside her sadness for a bit. "Hey, Timmy," she replied easily, lacing her fingers through his. "Yeah, a dance would be nice." She agreed easily, following him out to the floor. The music was soft, almost sweet, and she tried to relax. "Sorry you're stuck with just me," she apologized softly, knowing he was probably thinking of his actual date that wasn't at school anymore.

Vader gave her a smile and shook his head, "If you hdn't asked me, I'd have asked you first," Vader told her fondly, "Whether Goku was here or not," He gave her a warm expression as they danced slowly to the music, "Come on, I'm not stuck with you, I want to be here with you," he assured her again just wanting to have a good time and enjoy her company without it feeling like it wasn't something he actually wanted.

Ava sighed, wrapping her arms around Vader and laying her head on his shoulder, swaying gently to the music with him. She shut her eyes, feeling herself relax against him. "I love you, Vader. I really do," She spoke softly, glad he was here with her for the end.

Vader smiled at Ava and wrapped his arms around her easily, "Love you too," he continued to sway to the music as he held her close. It was nice and quiet and he was enjoying being with her. "I'm very pleased I met you,"

Ava smiled, feeling more at ease the longer they danced. "You better be," she teased him softly, laughing lightly and sounding more like herself than she had in a while. "I haven't been building a life with you in it just to have you be a brat," she laughed again, leaning back and brushing his hair out of his eyes. It was odd, really, feeling so content with someone. She knew that most girls in her shoes would have loved Vader, romantically, would have wanted them to be together as a couple, but even now Ava just didn't feel that way. He was her brother, her home, her family. She knew that one day he would move away, build a life without her. But she also knew they would never really be apart. She shook her head and rested against him again. "Can I turn off my head? It won't shut up," she whined softly.

Vader returned a little smile and nodded. His life was so linked with hers at this point that no matter how far apart they got it would always be something to come back to. Vader swrapped his arms around her a little tighter and then sighed softly. "You're asking the wrong guy about how to quieten the mind," he joked, "Let's get some snacks maybe and then some more dancing,"

Ava laughed lightly. "You're certainly right about that." She stepped back, linking her arm through his. "I vote we find some good snacks, a nice table, and watch some people and drink something cold," She offered, smiling happily, moving to take his hand in hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back