One is such a lonely number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Porter

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
better than yours
This is Ryan. He id a death eater in training and is all about the job. He has lived in New Zealand for 2 years as he moved once he finished school so that he could start a new life away from his parents, both death eaters, had been put in Azkaban by Aurors, this is the main reason why he hates them so much. Well that and the fact that his parent had brought him up believing in the death eater ways. Ryan is very secretive and will not open up to anyone easily, he hasn't even told the girl he likes his real last name. This means they would need to gain his trust before he will talk and this could be a hard thing to do. Ryan can be very temperamental at times, he likes to be treated with respected and to him blood status is what determines if he talks to someone or not. He has a lot of pride and thinks of himself above everyone.
If your in the mood for a challenge then i am looking for him to have some friends. If you want just an easy peasy rp then enemies is the way to go. Post or PM me if your interested

Laura :)

I've got Rais here who will be more than willing to be good friends with Ryan. Rais is a pretty cool guy, isn't very temperamental, can tolerate a lot, and is more than welcoming to other people. Although he has a nag for power and will do anything to gain it. He loves to hang out with death eaters, have duels with death eaters for fun to increase his own power, basically anything that is challenging he loves.

What do you think?

(I applied for him to be a death eater but got rejected since there are already two DE's in Hogwarts. Otherwise, he would have been a Death Eater himself)

Yeah sure he sounds cool to rp with. You want me to start an rp or would you want to start one? Also i think if we ro them then we can see how it goes and see if they end up friends or enemies

Ryan Porter said:
Yeah sure he sounds cool to rp with. You want me to start an rp or would you want to start one? Also i think if we ro them then we can see how it goes and see if they end up friends or enemies
Do you mind starting an RP? :p

Alright, cool. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back