Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
For his seventh rose, the Gryffindor headed over to the Ravenclaw table. Like some of the students on his list, he did not know who this girl was so had to ask some of her housemates if they could identify her for him. He thanked the student who pointed her out to him and made his way over to the girl, smiling brightly while doing so. ''Stella? Stella Wright?'' He asked the girl, hoping that she was indeed the one he was looking for.

Stella hadn't really done anything for Valentines Day before; she'd received a couple of roses last year, but this was the first year she'd sent any. And, more importantly, the first year she'd had a romantic partner to spend it with. Stella was having a lovely breakfast with Zoe, but she looked up immediately when a stranger called her name. This time, she was expecting it. She looked up and grinned at him. "Hi! I'm Stella."

''Hi.'' Thaddeus replied. ''Got a rose here for you,'' the Gryffindor told her with a smile on his face. ''And it comes with a note, too.'' He added, taking both the pink flower and the note out of the bucket. ''Here you go,'' Thaddeus said as he handed them to Stella.
Dear Stella,

You're the stars in my sky. (And the stars all have spooky aliens on them!)

Love, Zoe

Stella took the rose and gave the boy a sunny smile. "Thank you very much," she told him, as she unfolded the note. It was from Zoe. Stella couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, and a little embarrassed, that Zoe had sent her a pink rose, when she'd sent Zoe a red one. She'd thought they were on the same page in their relationship. And yet, the note was adorable, so much better-written than Stella's clumsy attempt; the note was just what she'd hoped for. So she allowed none of her confusion to show on her face, instead grinning at Zoe. "Oh, Zoe, that's really sweet! I love it!" She leaned over and gave her girlfriend a quick peck on the cheek.

With rose deliveries bustling all around, the school felt more exciting than ever, and Zoe couldn't wait to see her friends reactions to the roses she had sent. It was hard to resist the urge to peer around while eating, to see if any of her messages were finding their home right this moment, but Zoe kept the impulse under check, focusing on her nice meal with Stella. She was surprised then when a boy approached them with a rose, bubbling with excitement at the hope that it would be her own rose for Stella. To Zoe's delight it was, and she couldn't suppress her grin as the boy withdrew the pink rose and handed it to Stella, watching her girlfriend's face as she read the message. "I'm so glad you like it!" Zoe said in delight, beaming brightly, enchanted by the happiness on Stella's face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back