Aaliyah Chun

Pianist-Soprano; Bright; Friendly

OOC First Name
Arle
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Aaliyah was now on the third floor and wondered where she could go and find Iris. She saw an older student up ahead the corridor so she hurried after her and gently tapped the girl. "Hi, excuse me. Do you know Iris Van Houten?", she asked, a bit uncertain at how she pronounced the name.

Red for @Iris van Houten

Iris was passing a younger student talking to another student when she heard them mention her name. She stopped in her tracks and looked up. "Oh, I'm Iris." She said, smiling at the younger girl.

Aaliyah glanced at the older student that stopped by her side. Saying a quick thank you to the student, she turned her attention to the girl. "Oh, hi. I have a rose and a note for you here.", she said, taking the rose and note from the basket.

Here's your daily reminder that you're beautiful <3
~Rose

Iris took the rose from the girl with a smile, her heart doing a little jump as she opened the note and saw who it was from. Iris beamed, tucking the note away carefully. "Thanks!" She said to the girl.

ooc: I assume this rose is red right?

Aaliyah smiled, "You're welcome." She watched as Iris carefully pocketed the note. "I'm guessing it's a good rose.", she commented. She only received one rose and it was also a good one. She waved goodbye to the girl.

ooc: It's red, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back