Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus was pretty pleased he was almost at the end of his school career, he had had a good time, in some respects but was looking forward to the moment of being done. Being finally able to leave this place forever. Seamus had been looking forward to this dance, knowing it would be the final one, the way to mark the school year was easiest by dances. Valentines marked the beginning of the end of the year, more so than the second semester beginning. Seamus had put on a nice suit and was getting himself a drink, just knowing this would pass in a flash and then he'd be able to just focus on finishing out the year.

Hamish didn't want to spend his last dance at school pouting, but he also didn't want to ask anyone to the dance when he knew his heart was out under the stars with someone else. He walked down a little late, in a nice suit, and spotted his brother getting a drink. He walked over, hands in his pockets. "Hey, waiting for anyone?" He asked, giving his twin an easy smile.

Seamus glanced up as his brother joined him. He shook his head. "Nah, just solo," he told him with a slight shrug. Since he wasn't that bothered with it, though this was one of the worst events to be solo at. "what about you?" he was sure that Hamish had had something with someone before this school year had started, but he wasn't sure where it had gotten to.

Hamish shook his head. "Nah, it wouldn't be fair of me to ask anyone to the dance when my heart is elsewhere," He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. He looked around the dance. "Shay, do you ever miss Celia?" He asked, looking back to his brother curiously. "Weren't you two a thing for a minute?"

Seamus raised his eyebrows a little. "Oh, your heart is elsewhere," Seamus repeated back to him, leaving it open if he wanted to talk about it. "Not really, we were a thing, but I knew it wasn't going to last, so, it helped it be easier, and it's been a number of months since it..," he replied honestly. "I'm over it,"

Hamish blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Come on, you know... the guy," He shuffled, putting his hands in his pockets and blushing. He chuckled and shook his head. "Well, good on you. You're way better at moving past these summer romances than I am," He countered, before sighing. "Has anyone else caught your interest?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back