OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Derek felt bittersweet about this last celebration with Athena. They were not going to have many opportunities to do this sort of thing again and he was pretty keen to make sure that she did have a really good final experience of hogwarts celebrations. They were so close to being done with school, with being able to head away from it all, from all the drama and all of these experiences and he couldn’t wait to get his life with her started. An outside of school and pressure life. The teen was in his usual suit, adjusting the shirt jacket slightly as he stood waiting for Athena to appear. He was early and had brought with him the red rose that she had given him. He didn't intend to give it back, but more he thought it would be nice to just have and wear in this celebration that was for that sort of thing anyway. Plus he knew it would go with whatever beautiful outfit she had on, and he couldn’t wait to see her.

Athena had been an bit emotional during the day she had been preparing herself for Derek all day and for herself ofcourse. This was the last event at Hogwarts before they would graduate. She wanted to graduate badly because they could get out of here and all the drama. But she had liked her time at Hogwarts also and it had been magical to her. In her red dress she figured that was good for this event. And she liked the colour of her house, the love and more. She walked to the entrance and spotted her prince directly between the crowd. That wasn't hard. She was proud of him and glad to be at his side. With an big smile she walked toward him. '' Hey handsome.'' She replied as she came close and gave him an small kiss as she put her hand at his cheek. '' Shall we go and enjoy this romantic evening?'' The blonde than said to him with an smile.

Derek spotted Athena before she finished approaching him, and just felt in awe. ”Wow,” was all he could say, he leaned into the kiss but was still very much stuck on how she looked, ”I’m in awe Athena, you look divine, like the veela’s would be jealous,” he told her with a fond expression. ”let’s go enjoy it,” he was glad he’d gone for his usual black suit, it perhaps wasn’t nearly as fun as some of the other suits and outfits, this suited Athena, he didn’t ever want to draw attention away from her. ”let’s dance, my love,” he said with a warm tone, holding out his arm to her to allow them to go find a spot where they could dance.

Athena smiled as Derek spotted her and complimented her in a way onlyhe could. She smiled and blushed for an moment. THe way he spoke to her was so special and it made her laugh the same time. '' I'm glad you like it. You are joker.'' She than said with an grin. She walked along with Derek and smiled as they went inside. She could not wait to dance ofcourse with her boyfriend. She loved dancing with him. '' Sure. I love too.'' She than took the position to dance and smiled. It was perfect and she wanted to enjoy this moment. And not think about that this would be the last dance together. '' So would you like to live with me after this? I mean I want to go anywhere. I'm going to work with Evelyn it's in New Zealand.'' The blonde than spoke to her boyfriend. She wanted to spend time with him in the future and she would have an appartment in New Zealand if she wanted. Her parents could effort it. And she had been working hard at Gladrags.

Derek smiled at her, and gave a little laugh, though of course he wasn’t really joking to her about how beautiful she looked to him. He was a little surprised in moments of dancing she asked if he wanted to move in with her once they left school. He hadn’t expected that but he nodded, ”Sure,” he said, he knew that hopefully he’d get on to a team pretty soon out of school and his parents, his family would help cover things until he was earning enough properly. ”I have a few try-outs with local teams, so while I don’t think quidditch is forever, it’ll mean I’m working,” he told her. He couldn’t help but smile at the thought of moving in together. ”It’s going to be so exciting,”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back