Once more on the fly

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

With class just about done, Derrik wanted to get some air. "Flying...that should do the trick." Derrik ran out to the quiditch pitch after leaving his school supplies at his dorm. He grabbed one of the school's brooms from class and started to fly around on low grounds. Even though he had been on the broom for quite some time now, there was always the chance of him messing up.

Landon had finished his lessons for the day.
The weather outside seemed brilliant and Landon decided it would be nice to go for a stroll around Hogwart's grounds.

A light and warm breeze stroked Landon's pale face, ruffling his hair and acting very motherly.
Landon decided to go and sit in the Quidditch stands.
The walk was lengthly but worth it; Landon was pleased to sit down and observe the world..
That was when he noticed someone flying. They were quite low down but if Landon squinted he could see them.
He waved his hand welcomingly. This was how Landon preffered to meet people- Not throwing half a bottle of ink over them.

As Derrik was flying around, he noticed that there was a student siting in the stands. Maybe Derrik could talk to him considering that he gave him a wave. In politeness Derrik waved back. Gaining a little bit more speed and height, he was finally eye to eye with this student.

"Hello. You must be a new student here. I'm Derrik." Derrik said.

Landon grinned his peculiar yet handsome grin.
"Yes, well.. Fairly.. I'm Landon.. Landon Dalton." Landon smiled.
He wished he had a broom.. next year he planned to go shopping and by one; A beautiful broom and a broomstick repair kit and some polish.
"So," Landon said, though he doubted he had to ask, "You into Quidditch?"

"Ah. Nice to meet you Landon." Derrik listened as Landon asked about his interest in quidditch.

"Actually, I'm starting to find an interest in it. Just invigorating watching everyone whizzing by on brooms. I was thinking of actually trying out but I'd rather be someone watching it." Derrik got off the broom on the stands. It was kind of rude to be flying while someone else was sitting.

"What about you? You seem like the quidditch fanatic yourself."

"yes," Landon said, glad someone noticed, "I'm hoping to be a Chaser for the Moutahora Macaws when I finish school"
Landon grinned broadly.
He hadn't currently got any male friends- Most wizards thought him weird.

"Well I hope you make it to Chaser when the time comes." Derrik was right before, there was a bit of an oddness coming from this boy.

"So how's school going for you so far for your first year? Maybe if they talked about a different subject, things wouldn't be so bad.

"Well that's good. As for me, I think things are going ok. Just got back into classes for this term. Hopefully I'll be able to do better." This was the problem with Derrik. When he would meet someone new, his thought process would go blank. He hated this very much.

"So what classes do you have? I'm sure I've had a few of them." he said as he ruffled his hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back