Once again

Ana smiled and dipped her feet in the cold water. "Thanks." Theo would never know how glad she was that she had some other place that she could go when life got on her nerves. "I'll be spending most of my time here if that's the case though. Just to warn you." She giggled.

Theo rolled his eyes and laughed. " That fine dont worry about it." Theo was out most the time so he wouldnt notice that much. Her life couldnt be that ad, he would settle for hers over his any day of the week. At least her family loved her and would be there for her. " Any way your life carnt be as bad as mine. At least you have a family to share it with i mean who the heck do i have, Dexter."He sighed

"You have me." She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder with her arms wrapped round him. "You know I'll always be here for you." And she really would. She didn't want to leave Theo by himself all the time. He meant to much to her.

Theo smiled and put his arm around here. " I know that but its different then to have a huge family behind you isnt it. I mean im sure i could gain Alexia's trust if i wanted as she is still young and easy to bend where as the others will be so much harder, i dont even want to try to get along anymore."

"I don't even want to see Riley. He's a tw@t. Ash just scares me. I've never met Blake or Alexia. I guess I never will meet Blake." She shrugged as she watched the water running round her feet. It was cold but soothing and she liked it.

Theo smiled. Blake was his only real brother, the one who he was closest with he was the one who kept him sane when he was in school but once Theo left he started to turn and even more so when Martin was killed. " Riley is a **** but he is still my family at the end of the day. You would have gotten along with Blake i think. He was a nice guy, he was the complete opposite to everyone in this dumb family." He sighed.

"You're not a dumb family." She shook her head and looked up at him. "You've just had a bad role model. It's not your fault that Ash is an @rse." She kissed his cheek and smiled at him. It was all she could do. She didn't know how she'd ended up with Theo but she loved it.

Theo rolled his eyes. She had no idea what she was talking about, she knew nothing about his family or his history. If she did she would be staying as far away from him as she possibly could from the things that he has done and seen. He shook his head. " Ash may have been a bad role model but i never actually looked up to him as a child, he just raised me to be heartless and to hate muggles. Which he succeeded in doing. There could have been loads of better people i could have looked up to but i just chose not to because i like who i am. I like everything about who i am." Theo wouldnt have changed any thing about himself, he saw him self as perfect and in need of no changes

"Who ever you looked up to must have been similar to Ash then because the two of you act a lot a like." She shrugged and looked up at him. "I like everything about you as well. Any one who says otherwise will have hell to pay." She could feel something bubbling under her skin. Something she couldn't explain. She had only felt it once before and that was wheen her parents had been killed. The hate she had felt for the people who had done it was unbelievable.

Theo smiled crookedly. He liked the ways that she had spoken just then. " Trust me any one who says anything i dont like always has hell to pay. I make sure of it. And any body that does something that you dont like then they will still have hell to pay when they arrive there after being killed." He laughed slightly and made it sound sarcastic so that she didnt think that he was being serious about the killing part

Ana hit his chest playfully and giggled. "I'm being serious." She looked up at him and cupped the side of his face with her hand. "I would kill for you." Ana had never said that to anyone before but she felt that she would. Whether she was telling the truth or not she didn't know. Only time would tell. For now, it was the truth.

Theo smiled slightly at her. " Im guessing that you already know that i would kill for you." He kissed the top of her head and thought for a second. Something about her seemed different but he couldnt quite put his finger on it yet but he knew it wouldnt take long for him to suss her out. It never did

Ana put her arms around Theo's neck and kissed his lips. "Yeah, I know that." Ana had already seen Theo beat up his own dad for her. She had no doubts about the fact that he would kill someone for her. She looked into his eyes with a smile on her face,

Theo sighed happily. " You know you are very complicated. It frustrates me that i carnt figure you out in a heart beat like everyone else. It is very annoying." He laughed then tousled with a bit off her hair. " It gives me something to work on i suppose, keeps my mind occupied."

Ana laughed. "You're just odd." She shook her head. "Most people say I'm easy to read which is why I seem to have no secrets." She kissed his neck then worked her way up to his jaw and then across to his lips where she held it for a while.

Theo shook his head. " I dont mean it like that, i can tell if you are lying or not sleeping. I just find it hard to figure you out in your behavior. You were a goody two shoes the other day and now your talking about killing people. Dont get me wrong i wouldnt care if you killed anybody i would probably congratulate you but i just dont get your change all of a sudden. Thats all." He kissed her back and pulled away again with a slight grin. " Complicated."

Ana hadn't realised that before. She frowned and rested her head on Theo's shoulder. He was right. She had been a complete goody two shoes not too long a go. Now she was talking about killing people. She looked back up at Theo. "I hadn't realised that before. I guess you're right. I am complicating." She laughed slightly. "I guess you're influencing me."

Theo smiled evilly as he thought about that. He was influencing her which meant that she was bending to how he liked. He could make her into anything if she carried on like this. Make her leave her family and be nothing but loyal to him. It all seemed so perfect to him now. " Well maybe you should keep looking up to me. I am a god teacher if what you want to lean is to be like me."

Ana moved so her lips were millimetres from his. "I'd do anything to be more like you." She smilled and closed the gap between them. She couldn't keep herself away from Theo. Everytime she looked into his eyes, she just felt like she had to kiss him. She held him close when she broke off the kiss and looked into his eyes again.

Theo ran his hand through her hair when he kissed her. If it was him that she wished to be like then thats what theo would teach her. " So you want to be a heartless, killing and hating machine do you? I mean some of the things i have done would put you know who to shame. Not to mention make you never look at me again."

Ana didn't know how to answer this. She loathed muggles and mud bloods and she wanted to be closer to Theo but could she become what he was?? With out thinking any further, she said the one thing which was trying to burst out of her head. "Yes." She didn't know what had made her say it but she realised that this was what she wanted to do. She just needed to get the guts.

Theo smiled at her, properly smiled it actually reached his eyes and happiness was written all over his face. " Well im in for a heard job arent i. Its not all that easy you know but i suppose once you get the hang of it everything follows and then its just natural." His expression turned back to the normal poker face that he was always wearing. " So do you want to go out?"

Ana could see happiness in his face. It was the first emotion she had seen him show which wasn't anger. Her smile grew across her face. "Where did you have in mind??" She was happy to go anywhere Theo wanted to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back