Once again

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo was in his house alone, this was a good thing for him as he could work out and not get spooked when he heard a noise. He was upside down hanging from a pole in a door way with his legs around it so that the pole was opposite his knee. He was doing sit ups in the air to build up his muscle and stamina. After 10 minuets non stop his breathing was heavy and lay upside down with his hands just touching the floor. He tried to catch his breath and get a bit more energy back.

Ana couldn't stay home much longer. Odie was being completely unreasonable. She couldn't understand her sister. Connor had been born a few days before so stress levels were going up even more and those two things put together meant Ana had to get out. She went to the first place she thought of; Theo's house. She knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

Theo was just about to start again when he heard Dexter going mad at the door. The rolled his eyes and leant upwards and grabbed hold of the pole with his hands and moved his legs so they touched the ground. He went down stairs and opened the door. He saw Ana and frowned slightly ad he didnt know why she was here. " Hello you. Are you ok whats happened why are you here?" Theo looked at her curiously as he waited for an answer. He hoped that nothing was wrong because then he might have to do something. What he had to do now was put on a shirt and have a shower.

Ana smiled slightly when she saw Theo open the door. "Odie gave birth a few days ago and now she's turned into a psycho. She doesn't stop nagging me about anything and everything. I had to get out of the house. This was the first place I thought of. I hope you don't mind." She could smell his BO but she didn't care she was glad that he was here for her/.

Theo shook his head and moved aside to let her in. " No dont worry about it. Sorry if i had known that your were coming then i would have had a shower. Sorry about the smell of sweat i was just working out. Do you mind if i get a quick shower and get changed. Just make yourself at home." He said toneless and expressionless as he ran up the stairs and got some clean clothes and a towel and went into the bathroom and in the shower

Ana watched Theo walk up the stairs then went into the living room when he was gone. She sat on the sofa and put her head in her hands with her elbows on her knees. She didn't know why she was acting so stressed about all of this. It was odd. She sat and waited for Theo to come back from his shower.

Theo stepped out of the shower and toweled his hair dry then his body. He put on some clothes and walked down stairs to find Ana. He walked into the living room and found her on the sofa. " So how are you feeling?" He sat next to her and rested his lower arms on his legs and looked over to her.

"Just stressed I suppose." Ana sat up and leant her head back against the sofa. "I don't get much sleep as it is but the baby seems to know when I'm asleep and he loves waking me up." Ana had bags under her eyes which even her make up couldn't hide.

Theo nodded. She did look tired and he thought she should sleep. " Well there are two free beds upstairs if you want to sleep for a while." He sighed and ruffled his damp hair up as some water droplets sprayed everywhere.

"No, it's fine." Ana smiled. "I don't think I'd be able to get much if I tried." She looked out the window for a second before looking back to Theo. "Unless you come with me. I could do with some company."

Theo nodded and stood up and smiled at her. " Ok then but i will be in my bed as i think that its the most comfy." He held out his hand for her to take. This act would have made him look more loving then he was, or so he thought anyway

Ana took his hand before standing up and walking with him up the stairs. As they walked, her hands slid out of his and moved around his waist so she had her arm round his back while they walked.

Theo rested his hands on her when she put her arms around him. He chuckled. " So tell me what type of sleeping is it your intending to do?" He made the word sleeping stand out from the rest as he reached the room and sat on the bed and pulling her towards him

Theo rolled his eyes and kissed her and pulled her on top of him. " I suppose you could do that one if you wanted but i would probably fall asleep anyway and you would just get bored." He laughed

Ana's hands automatically went up Theo's top when he pulled her on top of him. It was out of habit now. "I'm used to it. I spend every night pretending to be asleep so Odie doesn't moan then leave her to fall asleep herself." Ana smiled and kissed him as she brought one hand up to cup the side of his face while the other stayed where it was under his top.

Theo didnt answer to her when she spoke as what she said didnt really need an answer, He just kissed her and held her close while taking off each item of clothing one by one.

one hour later
Theo was lying next to Ana with his arms around her. He was on the verge of falling asleep as he was tired out after the day. He was trying not to fall asleep but he was failing badly at it

Ana was nackered. She had already been tired when she got here but the tiredness had intensified by loads. She snuggled up to Theo and in a very tired voice she said "I think I might actually be about to fall to sleep." She smiled and felt herself drifting off.

Theo shifted slightly as she moved. He groaned as he rested back down again and got comfy. " Same i am so tired now its unbelievable." He laughed very slightly then closed his eyes again still holding her close

Ana could hear Theo's heart beating inside his chest. It was proof that he had one at least. She could feel her mind drifting off and let it trail away. She had had so little sleep that even half an hour would be heaven for her. A few minutes later she was in a deep sleep.

Some time later.

Theo began to stir as he rolled over and released Ana from his tight grip. He sat up and stretched and looked at her before standing up and getting dressed. He picked up her clothes and put then next to her and went down stairs. He got out his wand and used it to get some food from the cuborads and made something quick to eat. He walked into the warm air out in the garden and sat on the wall at the bottom of the vast water fountain that dominated most of the grounds.

Ana woke up when she realised there was no longer anyone next to her. She put her clothes on and went looking for Theo around the house. She couldn't find him so she tried the garden. She saw him sitting on the fountain so she walked over to him with a smile on her face. "Hey handsome." She laughed slightly and sat next to him.

Theo watched her walk towards him, he gave her a slight nod. " Hey you. Did you sleep ok?" Theo knew that he did and was wide away and not the slightest bit tired anymore which meant he would be going for about a day or two as he never slept much

Ana grinned up at him. "Yeah. I think that's the most sleep I've had in months." Ana had nevver been a very deep sleeper but the stress of recent months was making sleep very rare for her.

Theo smiled. " Well im glad to hear it young lady. You look better for it thats all im saying. I told you that my bed was comfy and there is your proof." He laughed slightly. " You know next time somethings annoying you and you need to get out just say and i will let you round."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back