Georgia Astor

Daddy's Girl | Pure | Smart

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Georgia couldn’t wait to spend some time with Wyatt at the ball, he was really the best friend she could ever ask for and the best person to spend time with apart from studying. So she dressed up nicely, she did wear the dress that she wore to a ball beforehand when she was introduced to all her dad’s partners but no one really knew that. And after all, she did love the dress, it was beautiful and she hoped that Wyatt was gonna think the same too. So while waiting, she grabbed a drink and stood by the entrance, waiting for her partner to come in.

Wyatt could admit that he wasn't the most social- or involved- student in school, but he did enjoy what time he did spend with Georgia. She was probably his closest friend... alright, she was his only friend, but he didn't think that meant any less. He didn't really care about the dances or the events, but Georgia seemed to like them, so he had a suit ready and got dressed up to go and hang out with her. He strolled into the hall, eyes scanning the room until he spotted her. He smiled softly and walked over. "Hey, Georgia," Ge greeted. "Is that any good?" He asked.

Georgia patiently waited for Wyatt while enjoying the room around. She loved Christmas while she indeed really missed her dad a lot. She was still used to be with him during Christmas. And while drowning in her thoughts and reminiscing about home, she got a little startled when she heard her friend. She looked at him a little confused and then understood what he talked about. “Oh this? A punch just like every year, it’s difficult to not enjoy it here,” Gigi showed him the glass. “Wanna try? I got the fruit one,” she offered him with a soft smile.

Wyatt chuckled. "Penny for your thoughts?" He offered, before trying to swipe her drink. "Oh, I'd love to try, thanks for holding my drink for me," he teased her, trying to win another smile from the girl.

Georgia shook her head a little. “Just miss my dad. Oh also, wanna come over during break? We could hang out more,” she shyly offered while a little looking at the floor and moving her legs. “Hey! No! It’s mine!” She laughed at his teasing pulling the drink away for a moment before giving in and handing it over to him. “you owe me a new drink and a dance” she leaned with her shoulder closer to him.

Wyatt chuckled. "That does sound fun, but unfortunately I already have plans with my sisters. Maybe we could meet for lunch though?" He countered, and downed the drink quickly in victory. "How about dance and then drink?" He offered out to her, holding out his hand and trying to form a plan for the night.

Georgia nodded a little sadly, she did want to spend time with Wyatt but it was fine that he didn’t have a time. Georgia wasn’t going to judge him, she just kinda hoped that he would agree. “Yes, lunch sounds good,” she nodded once again. “Huh, if we dance before having my drink back, then I’m gonna request for snacks too,” she smiled cheerfully at him at the same time putting her hand out so they could go dance.

Wyatt led her out to the dance floor, chuckling. "Snacks are a given. We could dance for a few songs then find a table?" He suggested, turning to her and moving to put one hand on her waist as a slower song was starting.

Georgia immediately got happy even more once Wyatt said that the snacks will happen. “Lead the way,” she followed him immediately. “Thank you for always coming to these with me,” she sincerely told him. Georgia actually appreciated him dearly.

Wyatt smiled softly. "Well, it's not like I had anything else planned," He countered, leading her in time with the music. "You put up with me the rest of the time, anyways. Whats a few hours at one of these things?" He quipped like it was no big deal.

“Do you actually enjoy these events? I know you will say that you do because of us having time together but if you had to spend the time here without me, would you like events like this?” Georgia was curious. It felt nice that he was ready to spend time with her here but she wanted to know whether he actually enjoyed the events.

Wyatt just shook his head. "I'm not big on going out, I usually just hang out by myself." He admitted. "I prefer to stay in the dorms, read a bit, nap a bit, maybe watch some stars." He told her. "But I can do that on any night. Hanging out here can be cool with the right company."

So Georgia was right, Wyatt was actually doing this only for her. “I appreciate it, really, Wyatt, I do, thank you,” she moved a little closer to hug him. “In this case, maybe you’d like to go out and have a walk? The night is warm, we could grab a blanket, some snacks and go watch stars?” She offered him. She also wasn’t the biggest on going out in public, she usually did it because she liked spending extra time with Wyatt. She’d actually prefer to be outside with him, the only matter is that they were together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back