On My Own...and a little glad he's not beside me

Waking up fully to the nuzzling and kiss, Nic moved to wrap his arms around Marleigh, pulling her to him. "Nah, nothing that a hot shower can't fix," he said, echoing her words to her. A shower was starting to sound like a good plan. In the morning light, there was no beer goggles needed. She was even more beautiful than he thought the night before. Tipping her face to his, he claimed her lips again, exploring her mouth with the passion that she awoke in him by her mere presence.

Marleigh fervently returned his kiss, drinking him in. Her hands ran up his bare back, lightly carressing the soft flesh there. Gently she rolled over onto him, not breaking the lip lock she had on him, running her hands down his strong muscular arms. After a few minutes she murmured against his mouth, "So how about that shower General?" In the blink of an eye she had rolled over and stood up, making her way to the bathroom, her hips swaying slightly as she walked.

Nic was enjoying every minute of his wake up this morning. Then the little minx suggested a shower and he just about burst. Watching her walk across his room to the bathroom for a moment, he was wondering just how lucky it was that he was in that bar last night. "Right behind you Singing Girl," he teased, slowly moving from the bed to the bathroom. Entering the small room, he started the shower, then turned to Marleigh, catching her around the waist and pressed her up against the wall. His mouth was on hers again, his hands running down her arms to catch her own. He lifted her hands above her head, capturing them as he pinned them to the wall with one hand. His free hand began to work on the remaining pieces of clothing that the blonde still wore.

Marleigh let Nic take the lead on this. For once she was going to throw logic out the window and just do what she wanted to do and she had to admit, this felt good. She kissed him hungrily as he worked against the clothes she still had on, the steam from the shower causing perspiration to bead up on her already ignited skin.

A few hours later Marleigh awoke, laying next to Nic on the couch. She grinned at the memory of them making there way to that particular destination. The two had been the way she imagined a newlywed couple...gracing every inch of the apartment that they possibly could. Even when she'd been with Cam, things hadn't been like that, but even Marleigh knew that this probably wouldn't last for long. More than likely a one night stand that she'd later regret, but for now she would have her fun. Lightly, Marleigh traced the lines of his abdomen with her finger as she rested her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

A rumble in Nic's stomach brought him back to reality. He had skipped breakfast that morning, focusing more on dessert than anything else. Marleigh was amazing, matching his hunger with her own easily. Stretching just a bit on the sofa, he relaxed and curled around the beauty next to him. For a moment, he wondered if this is the way things would have been with Sakura. The desire to know every inch of Marleigh's body. The christening of as much of the apartment as physically possible. None of the other women that had paraded in and out of his life one night at a time made him want to stop and hold onto the moment like this one did.

Laying like this, her on his chest, his arms around her slender body, felt like perfection. Nic lifted his head and pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head. "Are you hungry, my dear?" he asked softly.

Marleigh raised an eyebrow when asked if she was hungry, smirking slightly. "Oh I have an appetite alright," she said as she melted her lips to his, claiming his mouth as her own...at least for the time being. Suddenly her stomach growled loudly and she groaned. "poop, I suppose I probably should eat something, but trust me...I'll be saving room for dessert," she said in a silky tone.

"Yeah, we should probably eat," Nic said as he flipped over to pin Marleigh to the sofa. "But I think I want to have my dessert first." He was counting his blessings right this moment, for that was what he was beginning to think that this angel in his arms was. Claiming her for his own again, the hunger for food was forgotten for the time being.

Satisfied once again, well, for a little while, Nic moved deftly from the sofa to the kitchen to scrounge through his refrigerator for something to eat. "What would you like? I have leftover Chinese, eggs, or this stuff called bologna that I discovered recently." He stood in front of the open door, enjoying the feel of the cold on his skin in contrast to the heat that flowed from his skin.

Marleigh squealed when she was promptly flipped and pinned to the couch. "Dessert first? That's a little naughty isn't it," she asked with a grin. Her back arched slightly when he claimed her mouth once more and all of a sudden she wasn't hungry anymore...at least not for food.

Laying across the couch in a prone position, the blonde rested her arms up on the armrest and leaned her head on them. She watched Nic walk to the kitchen and open the refigerator. When asked what she'd like she thought on it for a moment and replied, "I think Chinese sounds good right now."

Nic grabbed the carton of noodles out from the fridge and moved to grab a pair of chopsticks. He had a bad habit of eating right from the carton and eating the leftovers cold. He hoped this wouldn't turn the girl off, but he did it anyways. If she was going to be with him, well, she was going to need to take him as is. Picking some of the noodles out of the carton and placing them in his mouth as he walked, he crossed the room and sat back down on the opposite end of the sofa, his back to the armrest and his legs crossed and stretched out in front of him. Feeding himself some more noodles, he smirked, then spoke. "So, Singing Girl. Want some?" Nic waggled his eyebrows at Marleigh, and held a few noodles up towards her on his chopsticks.

Normally cold Chinese food would have turned Marleigh's stomach, but since she'd been back out on her own and having to pinch every penny she earned (which meant no money for a microwave and she hated using magic for such simple things) it didn't really bother her anymore. Perhaps her break from Cameron was just what she'd needed...it helped to appreciate the little things in life. The blonde laughed at Nic's words, not missing the double meaning in his question. Crawling into his lap she slowly wrapped her mouth around the end of the chopsticks and then carefully removed the noodles from them. "Mmm, just the way I like it," she said as she leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the mouth. Seemed like today would probably be an interesting one at that.

Nicolae Kobori was feeling extremely lucky as Marleigh climbed into his lap. There was just something about this girl that made him happy. It had only been a few hours since he met her, but he could not put his finger on what it was that was drawing him in. He couldn't help it. She was just amazing. As she kissed him, Nic jabbed the chopsticks into the carton and snaked his hand behind her head, pulling her close and claiming her mouth for a few moments. Pulling back, he pulled a massive amount of noodles from the carton and shoved them into his mouth with a smirk. Chewing them slowly, he stared into her eyes. He admitted to himself he could really fall for her, if he let himself. She was perfect. Lifting up an amount of noodles from the carton, he offered them to her.

For the first time in a long time Marleigh actually had butterflies in her stomach and they were doing quite a number. Cameron was the only other person who had made her feel this way, but now she knew that it was possible to maybe feel that way again...with someone new. Marleigh took the noodles from him because afterall she was actually hungry...apparently she'd worked up quite an appetite, but she'd always known that physical activity made her hungry. "So do you not have to work today," she asked curiously, wondering if their fun time would have to be cut short.

Nic shoved another mouthful of noodles into his mouth just as Marleigh asked him a question. Shaking his head while he chewed quickly, he swallowed then answered her. "No, not today. I am off on Saturdays unless my presence is needed at a match." Setting the now empty carton and chopsticks down on the floor next to the sofa, he pulled the blonde into his arms. "Do you have to be any place?" he asked a bit nervously. He did not want to see her go just yet. The thought actually crossed his mind that he didn't want her to go ever, but he quickly pushed that aside. Nic knew that thought was extremely premature.

Snuggling down against Nic, the twenty year old felt warm all over. Shaking her head slightly she replied, "I have tonight off, but have the breakfast shift at the diner tomorrow, so...I guess that means I'm yours for the rest of the day. Or you know at least until we get sick of each other." Marleigh looked at him and smirked. She didn't think she'd get sick of him any time soon, but she also knew that her heart wouldn't be able to take getting attached and then being ripped open once again.

Nic could not help but smile. "I don't think I could get sick of you. Besides, I want to know more about you, Singing Girl." The nickname he gave Marleigh at the bar was going to stick for him. Flipping her over so she was again pinned to his sofa, he brushed the hair from her face then claimed her mouth once again. Pulling back just enough to speak, he added, "Definitely. I want to know everything about you." Trailing his lips along her jawline to her neck, he murmured the single word, "Everything."

Marleigh's heart pitter-pattered against her chest. She definitely wanted to know more about him. Grinning she said, "Anything you want to know just ask...I'm an open book." Snaking her arms around his neck she pulled him closer to her, kissing him deeply. They had all the time in the world to get to know each other...or at least they had the rest of the day and for Marleigh that would be enough to last her for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back