Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper had thought a lot about the boy he had met over break. Not in a romantic way, but more because it was tied to the project he had been working on. When it had reached completion, Casper couldn't help but feel like he needed to give it to that boy he'd met. Cas couldn't say he even really knew the boy, but he couldn't shake the feeling. So, he wrapped it in a package and wrote a simple note on it before sending it off to the other Hogwarts.

650d60500bde1d9331832b25bd911c3f.jpg

Sebastian- I finished it. You should have it. ~Casper.

Sebastian had happily returned back to Great Britain, to his school, and to being a jerk to everyone, not bothering to really think about things that had happened in New Zealand. However, he couldn't decline that Cas had crossed his mind several times, but not that much to actually try and keep up a real connection with him. So he was actually surprised to get a letter from him, he unpacked it and couldn't help but smile at the painting, as he laid back in one of the Student Lounges couches. To his note to that painting, he wasn't sure how to react, he wasn't a fan of being called in his full name, but he felt honored by the fact that Cas didn't forget him, so he actually wrote an answer-back.

Sorry, I can't do arts, otherwise, I would send you something this cute back. It's beautiful, thank you. And it's Seb or Bastian. Hope your year is going fine. ~Seb

Casper was pleased when he got a letter note from Sebastian back. He hadn't been doing anything anyway. He was quick to reply, trying to hide his smile.

Sebastian~ It's totally alright, I'm not fussed. I'm glad you liked it. My year is... Okay I guess, it's not completely terrible but it's not great either. How is yours? I imagine your Hogwarts is different than mine. Do you like it there? ~Casper

Was Seb really waiting for Cas to reply? Probably not really, he had a light hope about that, but he was sure that he had better things to do. Bastian's answer came a little bit later as he was getting ready for his game.

Having a neutral year is important too, life isn't only black&white. Mine is pretty fine, a lot of training&working out. Well, I don't know what your Hogwarts looks like, but mine is the original one, lol. I transferred here two years ago, I am used to it by now. Are you currently working on any new painting? ~Seb

P.S. that owl is a literal coward and impatient, especially if she doesn't get any treats. Keep your fingers safe

Cas was starting to get excited for his little notes from Sebastian. He got caught up in his newest painting and accidentally took about a week to reply, but he was quick as soon as he remembered.

Sebastian~ I am working on a project actually, I'll send it to you when I'm done. Sometimes I think life would be simpler if it was black and white. But it rarely is, is it? What are you training for? The Hogwarts here is okay- I like the gardens. I spend most of my time there, hidden away. No one ever seems to find me. Of course, that's given the generous assumption anyone is looking. Most days I doubt anyone would notice if I just disappeared. I'm going to borrow my cousins owl this time- he should be a little nicer. ~Casper

Sebastian just finished his training and was all sweaty as the owl brought the letter, however, the training was over and he simply found his way to his dorm while quietly training to come up with what to answer, actually he had felt like he said something wrong as always and Cas didn't want to talk to him anymore, but he was really happy to get that note. Even his teammates thought that the heartless Seb suddenly got ill with a smile to what he just shut them down, but couldn't help but laugh as they nudged him when the owl flew to him.

Can't wait to see it. I can tell you, even more, life is never just black&white, but it's what makes us a real person. We can sympathize, hate&support each other through all phases of our life, so if you feel like you're going through the black line, there is probably someone who's planning on giving up, so no. It wouldn't be more simple, it would make everyone switch polarities and often it's dangerous. I am training for the upcoming week, I am a keeper in our team, have always wished for being a beater, but here I am. & I know it's easier said than done, but don't feel like that. People always notice the energy someone radiates&they balance with it, so even if they act like they don't notice you, they surely will notice that you're gone. Life is not that bad. &thank you for switching an owl, this one is friendly. ~Seb

Cas was curled up in the bushes in the garden, a nice little hiding spot under one of the trees he'd discovered ages ago. The owls somehow knew where to find him, and he had to admit he was pleased they did. He smiled as he read over Sebastians note, quick to scribble out another one himself.

Sebastian~
I'm sending the painting along with this note. I've started veering a lot into fantasy landscapes, I just think they're really enchanting. I like the blues in particular. As far as the black and white... I don't know, I guess what you're saying makes sense. I'm just down lately I guess... I was adopted when I was little, which is supposed to be a good thing, but my parents adopted me to be their 'heir'.
All my life they've insisted that I'm going to grow up, work in a business and have a wife with two kids and a nice little house in the suburbs. They say it's for me, but when they found out I was an artist they kicked me out of the house. I've been living with my adopted uncle and his family for now, but I can't help but think it's just a matter of time before they kick me out, too.
They already have three kids. I feel like an outsider. I know you think people would notice if I was gone, but it was over a year before any of my roommates even noticed I was upset enough to find out I'd been kicked out- and even then he only knows because my cousin let it slip that I used to like him. I feel bad about it but I fought with him- he rejected me once then came back to make sure I understood he still didn't like me. He says its my fault I never reached out to him, and I guess he's right. I'll let you go- Quidditch training sounds intense. I've never actually been to a game. Are you having fun with it? ~Casper.

Seb was just having breakfast with his best friend Charlotte as the owl approached, he couldn't help but lightly smile at the fact that Cas was fast to answer. He didn't explain anything to Char and just put the note in his pocket and when he was finally in his dorm, he wrote the answer-back. He actually wasn't sure how to exactly express his feelings, he had never had the best way to do that.

The painting is wonderful, that theme is pretty, keep going like that. You have a big future in front of you if you won't give up. Cas, I know it can get hard sometimes, not everyone has the brightest relationship with people, but it's your life. Don't let anyone else define for it you, and I am sure they won't kick you out. They didn't take you to them just to get rid of you after. And with that boy, your cousin wasn't right to tell that to him, but that's not the main point. Please, don't try to get yourself involved with him, that move was toxic and you don't have to deal with something that can hurt you if you don't want to feel like he is bringing you down. You're better than that and you don't deserve such an attitude. Know your worth and never lower it. Well, I enjoy sports a lot, so I am surely having fun with all that. ~Seb

Cas was not sure how to respond to the next letter that came in from Sebastian. Choosing to skip over the part about himself, he settled into bed and penned something else out.

Sebastian~ You've mentioned that you're on the Quidditch team. Tell me about it? What got you into sports? Do you guys play a lot? What's that like? I'm working on another painting, and school is going alright. My grades are pretty dismal but I don't mind. There's only one correction I need to make. It's not a matter of IF my adopted parents kick me out. They already have. I don't think I've spoken to Father in nearly six months now. Mother hasn't replied to any of my letters. I'm fairly certain they've gotten rid of me and I just don't have the official paperwork yet. But that's enough about me. Tell me about you. ~Casper

Seb had already forgotten what he wrote in his last letter, as he was paying way more time to his friends again, so the letter was a bit late this time as it took him about four days to finally settle down and write some paragraph to Cas.

I'm a keeper on our team, I've always been, even in Castelobruxo. My best friend Charlotte is a seeker in her team, she is a puff like you, you'd get along for sure. I am not sure why I am so attracted to sports... My family had always been pretty active, we loved to play baseball every Sunday and every summer we went back to Brasil to surf there, I guess I just got along with always doing something. I also love to keep myself trained. We do play a lot, we always have to get ready for the next game and I absolutely hate losing. It's... I can't explain the feeling but it surely is the greatest feeling I've ever felt. & are you working on a magical landscape? What will it be? And don't worry about that, adoptive parents can be such a pain, just try to don't let them have such a big control over your feelings. About me? As you know, I'm a keeper... Then my parents died two years ago, I have a younger sister Danielle, I got adopted in December, my best friend is my aunt now. I was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, moved to Britain three years ago, for one year learned in Castelobruxo. I guess there is nothing more to tell about me. And correct that one lesson! ~Seb

Casper had been starting to think that Sebastian wasn't going to write him back, and was surprised and pleased when another letter came in. He hurried back to the dorms, blushing furiously. He hid under the covers, reading it a few times to himself. He was surprised at the familiar little flutter his heart did. Did he like Sebastian? Well, this was going to be a disaster. He brushed it aside, trying to ignore it as he pulled out a pen and parchment and wrote a reply back.

Sebastian~ I am working, but it's bigger and more detailed so it could be a bit before I can show you. All of that training sounds really tiring. I hope you're still taking care of yourself. I don't really know much about sports, I've always been more into art. I'm sorry about your parents, I'm glad that at least you and your sister stayed together. I was put into the system at a very young age, so I don't know if I have any siblings. I have four cousins now, they're pretty cool. The eldest, Asher, he's a sort of famous musician, and the twins and Stan are all in school with me, in the same year, and Addy is in Hufflepuff but the others are Gryffindor. What house are you in? I think you said Slytherin. What's your common room like? ~Casper

Seb was on his way to the herbology when he got the letter. And because of that, he was a bit late to the lesson as he was already late and he also stopped to read the note several times, then he folded it and pocketed it. He started to write the answer only when the lesson was over and he was in his dorm.

Can't wait 2 see that painting! &with working out i'm obligated 2 take care of myself, no problems with that. Well, they weren't even allowed 2 separate us anyway, there is a rule like that in Europe, so as they wanted to take her, they were obligated to take us both. Sounds cool 2 have cousins in the same year. How do u all get along? &yes, i am Slytherin and our common room is cool. I like it, it's comfy for me, i like being in the dungeons. what's ur common room is like? ~Seb

Casper was curled up in his bed, ignoring the world, when the letter came in. He smiled, reading through it a few times. He hummed softly, pulling out a new piece of paper to write back.

Sebastian~ Break is coming up soon again. Do you want to meet up again when school is out? I can show you some more of my work. You could tell me more about your sports. I think they got a pretty good deal to get you, too. You're a really cool guy. I get along with my cousins okay, I don't really spend a lot of time with any of them. I'm a little upset with one of my cousins, though, because she went and told one of my roommates that I used to have a crush on him. It's been a mess. The Hufflepuff common room is really cozy, have you ever seen or read the Hobbit? Our common room reminds me a lot of a hobbit hole, it's really plush and comfortable. ~Casper

Seb was right on his to the owlery when the letter came. At that point he was happy that he always took a pen with him, he didn't have to go anywhere to write the answer.

Well, if I will be in New Zealand, I will let you know, but hopefully, I will be there. Haha, thank you, but it's my bff's family so anyway, I am the winner. & I think your cousin just wanted the best for you, so don't be that upset with her. It hurts, of course, but it wasn't like she did that because she hated, disliked you or was mad. & I guess I haven't seen the Hobbit but I will watch it as I will get home. But glad you like it. Has there been anything new? What's the weather like in NZ? ~Seb

Casper had been having a crazy week. He had just gotten back from the arts room when the letter came in. He smiled softly, reading it over a few times before pulling out a piece of parchment to reply.

Sebastian, This week has been... interesting, to say the least. I literally just found out that I'm taking over leadership with a girl a year above me from the current leader of the Conglomerated Arts club after she graduates next year. I'm just... blown away really, I have no idea how to react. I'm glad I won't be doing it alone, though, Kiara seems like a good person and I feel really nervous. I hope she'll help with that. There's also a game of spin-the-bottle that my roommate is dragging me to, so that should be... interesting, to say the least. I've never actually kissed anyone before, I'm worried I'll be horrible. I should probably go for now, how's your week going? ~Casper

In Seb's life, everything was like it was before. He was a bit busy when the letter came but he wrote the answer as fast as he could.

Bro, I am proud of you! That's cool. No idea who Kiara is, but I am pretty sure she will help you with that. You are co-leaders for a reason, but you will have to tell me everything. &oh, spin the bottle sounds fun. Go to it, not like anything bad can happen. No one will bite you, trust me. Don't worry about being terrible, I am pretty sure that there will be a lot of people like that. I wouldn't be tho. Like always, trainings, hanging out with Charlotte and the team. Only a lot of studying has showed up, I have OWLs really soon. Nothing new, tell me how your game goes. ~Seb

Cas was excited for Sebastians next letter, reading over it eagerly as he curled up in the window he'd been watching the sky through. He was quick to reply.

Sebastian~ I finally finished that painting, I'm sending it along. Kiara is a really outgoing older girl. We're going to meet up for lunch before the semester is over to talk about what we want to do. The spin the bottle game was.... interesting, I don't think it was really all that great. I have to admit, I was... a little disappointed. I guess I built up that moment when you kiss someone in my head, but there just wasn't... anything special when I kissed anyone. It's normal for my life, I guess. I mess up everything. How is your studying going? ~Casper

This time Seb was surely was more interested in the letter, there was a lot to catch up with.

The painting is good. You did a great job. Well, then I am pretty sure that your leadership will be amazing. That means you kissed someone you weren't attracted to, it's not that deep and not your fault. And yeah, all that isn't that good as everyone says, don't worry. And studying is fine, a bit worried about exams. How are you? How is your school? ~Seb

Casper was busy packing his things. With only a few weeks left at school, he wanted to be sure he was ready to go. He had packed all but a few sketchbooks, thinking he could make do with the school supplies until he made it back to his uncles house. He did pause however, to read over Sebastians' note and write out a reply.

Sebastian~ My schooling is going alright, I focus more on my art but my grades always seem to turn out alright. I'm not too worried about them, I doubt I need them for my art anyway. I'm packing things up for now so I can head back to my uncles after school is out. Do you want to meet up over the break? We can go exploring out in the woods again if you want? It could be fun. ~Casper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back