Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
There was no denying that Pia wanted to make the most of her features. During the day she often wore makeup, drawing attention to her eyes with winged eyeliner and her lips with dark and/or red lipstick. It not only made her feel confident, but it made her feel powerful. Like she could cut someone with the her sharp eyeliner, as Kylie once put it. The only downside was that Pia often retreated to the bathroom to touch up her make up as she didn't wear the most expensive brands. That was where Pia ended up that late afternoon, touching up her velvet red lipstick so the edges were perfectly lined. When she was done she tied up her hair again so it was less unkempt before she picked out her lipstick once more, applying one last coat so she was satisfied. She hummed to herself as she applied the product, not caring if anyone was listening because she was entirely relaxed. In her element, so to speak.
<i>
</i>

Niamh wanted a chance to escape those around her and with not much area to do so she escaped to the old library where she knew most people wouldn't be. It didn't even work as a loo so the Irish girl hardly imagined why anyone else would be there. It was this expectancy that allowed her to not notice another person in the lavatory while she leaned against the wall of a stall as she fiddled with a small piece of paper. It was relaxing to do so and it was of course at this point where she noticed a girl there. Panic struck in Niamh as it occurred to her that this girl could very well be a prefect and get her into unwelcome trouble.

Pia inspected her appearance closer in the mirror as she swiped on her lipstick, then noticing the silhouette of another in the reflection. She returned the lipstick applicator to it's container and placed it in the pocket of her robes before she turned around to see who was there. Quite frankly, Pia thought she was alone. The last thing she expected was to see someone else. Though she smiled at the other girl regardless, noting the paper between her fingers as she said. "Sorry if I disturbed you." To be polite in case they did not want to watch girls apply lipstick all day. That was boring more often than not in Pia's opinion and with the impatient way the girl was playing with the paper, Pia thought she was right to assume as such.
<i>
</i>

The nymphet should have expected another person to be there or at least have been able to see this sequence of events before it happened but here she stood. The girl she recognized because of her coloured hair and the friend she had that gave Niamh headaches. Her fingers shook as their gaze met and the familiar pounding in the back of her head returned, allowing her to wince and wish that she had her dark sun glasses on to shield her from as much as she could. "You didn't," the Irish girl said, though she was sure that the pain she suddenly felt made her seem more annoyed than it did by being utterly unaffected by the witches presence. "You look fine," she said, trying to be helpful to the girl who seemed to be more of a perfectionist with her makeup than Niamh had ever seen in her life. This might have been because she mostly considered a light swipe of mascara and some lip chap to be sufficient enough makeup for the average person.

As Pia's eyes made contact with the other girl's and the other girl winced, Pia's brow furrowed in concern. She momentarily turned back to the mirror on the off chance her lipstick had smudged or something else about her appearance had moved out of place in that moment. When she realized her appearance was fine she turned back to the girl she recognized from classes, wondering why she had winced. When she said Pia looked fine, she became more concerned. More at the weirdness of the situation than anything because she simply did not understand. "Are you alright?" She asked to figure out what was going on. Honestly, she was concerned about the girl because in the year Pia had spent at Hogwarts she had never met anyone who winced at the sight of her. Or not anyone who noticeably winced until that moment.
<i>
</i>

The transfer student looked over at the girl despite the pounding in her head and smiled impishly as concern seemed to grow. This was really the last thing she wanted. Pity or disgust was all she got at her last school and she wanted to be better. "It's okay, sometimes I get bad headaches," Niamh said, not telling the entire truth because this girl hardly needed to know but at the same time she felt she needed to talk to someone about the ridiculousness of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back