Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Olive Wood 15" Core of Aethonan Feather
I wasn't sure if I had to post this but it seems that I should inform some of you people.
Those who have been roleplaying with Leo (Leonzio Aiello, Elbeo Aielo e.t.c) would have probably noticed that he had been absent for a few days.
The thing is he had an accident while he was on his motorcycle and he was hit by a car. He's alright now after some operations where he had removed from his head a hematoma. Now he's recovering but he has an issue with his memory. It seems that he had some sort of temporary amnesia. Actually, he can't remember things that happened during the past two years of his life but the doctors are optimistic that he will remember eventually.
He went back to Italy to his family, it is the best place of starting remembering.

Why I'm telling you that? I'm sure that he won't be on for some period of time. It might be a few weeks, it might be a few months, it might be more. Depends. I just wanted to inform all of you that were roleplaying with him or plotting, that he won't be around for some time. Judging from how I saw him, he probably won't remember that he had been participating in this site, let alone remembering his username and passwords. I know that he was going to take part in quidditch matches with Elbio Aiello so I thought it would be better to inform the captain of the Slytherin team that he want be playing for now obviously.

So that's all, I think he will be fine in the end. He just need to get some rest and I hope he'll be back eventually.

~ Liam, on behalf of my friend Leo

Oh my dear lord! :(

This is so sad, but I'm glad he's okay. That is just wow, this reminds me of my grandmother so much right now. Well whenever you talk to him, tell him that I hope he's okay (Don't think he will remember me) I hope he gets his memory back :( Wow.

Please keep us posted! :hug:

Oh my god! :unsure: :cry:

Thank goodness he is okay, send him my love and best wishes - even if he doesn't remember me. I hope he get's his memory back soon.

Love Melissa. :wub:

Oh my goodness. o_O Thank god he is okay. :correct:

I will be thinking of him, and trying to sending some good thoughts his way, for both him and his family. I hope that he will remember everything soon for the sake of everyone involved. even if he doesn't remember us he has friends all around the world who will be thinking of him
I hope that a quick recovery will occur
Mia :hug: :wub:

Dear Ahura :o
Good thing he is physically okay, hopefully he will recover very soon with his family. Don't worry, he'll be in mine and Teigan's prays. He might not remember us at HNZedbut we remember him and we won't be forgetting him anytime soon. Hopefully he'll be back to full health in no time, but until then we will be thinking of him.

Teigan and Tenilee :hug:

Wow...I hope that he recovers quickly. :(
I'll keep him in my thoughts and wish for a speedy recovery.

Oh wow, man. :erm:

I hope he gets his memories back, and gets well. Motorcycle accidents really bite. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Keeping him in my prayers, you don't have to let him know who, but let him know that a lot of people are thinking and praying for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back