Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Just as I was getting into the swing of things here,
life creeps up >.>

So, uh.
the last two days I've been spending my time at the hospital - mainly the Intensive care unit and high dependancy units since one of my relatives was rushed in last friday. Needless to say - the hospital is the most depressing place to be.

I *will* be active, just expect posts to be rather lame or incredibly bad (it's okay, you can be honest!)
and, to be truthful.

...I haven't exactly been doing my assignments and um. I'm kinda....behind. now.
there's one due tomorrow and..um. I haven't. started. *universityplzdontkillme*
I'm not aloud to ask for an extension because...they're mean.

so. I'll be on an on-off but rather active if that makes sense. Even if I get notified that I have a RP to respond to, i'd probably won't tackle it until a few hours or day later. Muse is all wonky because the Hospital literally sucks all the living muse out of you.
Otherwise, I'll be lurking a hell of a lot of time. I'd like to think I'm the Queen of Lurking here. I love lurking. heeeeee :3

welp, that's all I have to say! ...kinda need to write 600 words on something I don't understand now before I get penalized D:
~missy.

It is all right, we understand (I am assuming that people here think like me on these situations).
Take your time, and get your homework done! ^_^

Real life always comes first, and in real life, I'd suspect school comes first. xD
Good luck with school, and keep up the lurking! ;)

~ Sir Kaitlyn
:kaitlyn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back