Old School Week On a Mission

Aspen wasn’t sure what exactly to say. She didn’t want to scare the girl and stop her from visiting or exploring well not all centaurs are friendly like me she said. and have you ever heard of acromantula? she asked there is a family of them here too she said.

She grimaced when Aspen mentioned that a family of Acromantula's lived in the forest and felt shivers run down her spine. She didn't particularly like spiders. ''Let's hope we won't run into them on our way back then,'' the Slytherin said, cautiously looking back over her shoulder now that she knew that there was a family of gigantic spiders living in the forest. ''How come you are friendly and others are not?''

Aspen shook her head. "their territory is the other direction." she said. they liked the dark dense part of the forest. which was hard for her to pass through on four legs. "why are some people nice and others aren't? most centaurs don't trust humans much either." she said returning the girls question back at her.

She let out a sigh of relief when Aspen said that the Acromantula's lived on the other side of where they currently were. ''Thank Merlin for that,'' Paige. replied. She shrugged when the centaur returned the question and found herself momentarily speechless. ''I'm glad that you seem to trust humans though,'' she eventually said. If it hadn't been for Aspen she probably would not have found this place. ''I'm Paige, by the way,'' the Slytherin added as she realised that she hadn't introduced herself yet to the centaur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back