OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
It was exactly that day that Kiara hated, two years and a month since her parent's death. And she was in France, in her parent's room. For the first time since that day, trying to clean something up. They had a gardener but he answered only for gardens, he had no allowance to enter the house, so here she was. During the summer break, cleaning the house, when she actually was allowed to go for a swim in the lake that was in a few minutes from there. However, she was sitting there, leaning against the bed, looking through the old albums with a sad smile and tears in her eyes. She had stopped on the photo from her seventh birthday, there was her dad, her mom, maternal grandparents, and even her great-grandfather Lucien. He died in the same year when Kiara started Beauxbatons, but she had a lot of memories with him and in the house, there was a lot made by him. But Kiara wasn't looking at him, she was looking at her mom, leading her thumb lightly over her figure. She started to sob, hugged the album and leaned with her head on her knees, and started to cry. "I miss you," she still had a lot in her life but nothing could ever replace her parents and she missed them. A lot. Even if she didn't say that out loud to anyone, she tried to fight with that but there she was, in their room, crying. And she would slowly approach the louder cries but something fell out of the album. And she, still with tears, looked at the envelope and tried to clean the tears away. On the envelope was written one phrase "Kiara, 7", she unsurely turned the envelope and then understood that she was going through the album that was whole with photos from the time when she was seven. She took the other album and out of it fell another envelope, and she wasn't sure how to react. She started to go through all the albums and collected fourteen envelopes together, and she was just about to open the envelopes one by one when she heard that the door opened and she immediately pushed them under the bed and took the album in her hands. What was going on?

@Jackson Mcleod

It had been two years since the death of his brother and his wife. Although two years had passed, but it seemed less. The brother was very close to Jackson, that some part of Kiara's character or even her face appeared. It was still too hard for him, so every time he went to France to go to his brother's house, it evoked memories. He went to the house with Kiara to see what was going on there and also to see how the gardener was dealing with the garden. Of course, Kiara will live here after graduation. At first he didn't like it, but Jackson will have to come to terms with it sooner or later. Just not today and not tomorrow. There were still two years ahead.
While he was talking to the gardener, Kiara went inside. It was hard to be in this house again. However, he liked to be here to remember his brother. As soon as a conversation with the gardener, he went inside to look for his goddaughter. Found their room crying. Jackson tried to cry for himself, he knocked on the door. "Bear, can I come in?" He asked, standing at the door and looking at the girl. Every corner of the room evoked memories. Immediately made me remember about my brother and all the days that were spent here in a fun and not so much fun.

Kiara hopefully tried to wipe tears away and nodded. When she understood that Jack can't see through the door and voiced her thoughts. "Yes, sure!" she wasn't sure how she felt about him coming in but it surely was better than someone else entering the room. With that thought, she took letters out of the under the bed and handed them to him. "I found this, it has my name on it written in dad's handwriting, do you know what it is?" she thought that there are more chances that he would know what they meant. He and dad were close when her dad was alive, maybe he had told him? Maybe Kiara had a chance to find out something about him that she didn't know yet? "There are fourteen letters but looks like they stopped after that. They were in the albums, for example, this one," she pointed at the same letter that with number 7. "Was in the album from the time when I was seven," she wiped the tear away again and just tried to keep herself together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back