Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello there! As you many have noticed, I have a select few characters on the board now, and I would like to share them with you and invite you to add any ideas or plots you may consider! In no particular order:
PROFESSOR LIBERTY KAELEN
History of Magic Professor
Victoria-victoria-justice-30458505-100-100.png

I would currently consider Libby to be my main character on HNZ. She's recently moved back to New Zealand from France, although was once a Hufflepuff at the school. I am looking for other Professor's that would like to help her out please. There are already a couple she knows as she attended school with them, but it would be nice to make some more!

GEOVANNA VOLT
Future Hogwarts Student
50.png

Geo is a student I will be sorting into Hogwarts next year. She doesn't know her parents and has currently spent her whole life living in an Orphanage in Brighton, UK. She is incredibly outgoing and loud, and I am looking for both friends and enemies that could potentially be introduced to her before she begins at the school.

AION ZEPHYR
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
AS115.png

Aion is a hardworking student, who is currently trying to get the best grades for his OWLs. He particularly loves Anicent Runes & Divination, and he has an obsession with Greek Mythology and Creatures. I am looking for some friends for Aion, preferably around his age, plus I would like to consider for him, a final.

LILY GRACE
Hufflepuff First Year
Emma-Watson-Icons-emma-watson-35143928-100-100.jpg

Lily is my youngest current student, who I have based off from myself at her age. She is very shy, and hates attention, but is happy enough for now to just be around small groups of people. I would like to find her a best friend, that together they can progress through the school years with.
KIMMYEON KENDALL-WU
Slytherin Fourth Year
HyoyeonIcon-9-1.png

Although Kimmy isn't a bad person, she can be quite difficult to get along with as she believes she has to do everything by herself. This excludes her favourite hobby however, which is flying. She is very competitive and is currently enjoying being on the Slytherin Quidditch team. For Kimmy I am looking for a final (that could put up with her) and also some enemies please.

Thank you for reading :wub:
<i>
</i>

Ok so I have more to offer but we can chat about that later. For Libby I have Professor James Woodlock. Herbology Professor, Married, four kids. I'm desperate to do more with him. So maybe they could be friends? He could help her adjust to being a professor. James is very friendly, almost never strict or cross, only when his cousins Lucas and Braxton get themselves in trouble. I can have James swing by her office to say hi and go from there.

I think that would be great for Libby, thank you :)

Since she has 3 children and a live in nephew I think they would certainly have a few things in common! Would you like to start something or I?

Okay, if you're sure. Thank you :)

Hey Pheebs!

For Geovanna I have Rufus Villiers for when she gets to Hogwarts. He's someone who wants to be friends with everyone and use them for his own gain basically. He'd be drawn to her loud and outgoing personality so they could potentially be friends as Rufus doesn't intentionally make enemies, he's far too self conscious for that.

Also for Geovanna I have one of the Walden siblings, Leila Walden. She will be sorted next IC year aswell. She's very much like her two older siblings, in the way that she's reckless and doesn't have much forethought, though she tries her hardest to be loyal and a good friend. I'd say she is the nicest Walden sibling so far xD She loves going on adventures and meeting new people too.

ooh Aion :wub: :wub: So I really want something to happen with him and Madeline Walden. We should probably chat a lot more about them but I think they coul be very interesting together if we decide that they should have some kind of romantic relationship :D

Hey Pheebs! Wow, yeah I can suggest quite a few for you xD

Here I have Sara Benivieni, (ignore the gif I'll change it later), who will be starting her first year at HNZ next IC year. I think her and Geovanna would be awesome friends! Sara's basically sarcastic, so she has a sense of humour, can be outgoing as well, is protective but also wouldn't mind dealing with someone if they're messing with the wrong crowd (so either her or her friends or both).

For Aion I would love to continue that RP we started a few days ago with Amy :) I think they'd be great best friends! ^_^ I also have Daniel Rosemary who's Amy's twin and is in Slytherin, I believe they could also become friends.

Lily, I can offer Kaia Rosemary, second year Ravenclaw. Kaia doesn't mind lending her a hand with anything really considering she's only a year older and therefore the age difference wouldn't get in the way of their friendship. She could act as a sister figure and Kaia isn't loud so she wouldn't scare Lily off or anything (I hope xD ).

As for Kimmy, do you need just romance or would you want friends for her?

Let me know your thoughts :)

Rufus Villiers said:
Hey Pheebs!

For Geovanna I have Rufus Villiers for when she gets to Hogwarts. He's someone who wants to be friends with everyone and use them for his own gain basically. He'd be drawn to her loud and outgoing personality so they could potentially be friends as Rufus doesn't intentionally make enemies, he's far too self conscious for that.

Also for Geovanna I have one of the Walden siblings, Leila Walden. She will be sorted next IC year aswell. She's very much like her two older siblings, in the way that she's reckless and doesn't have much forethought, though she tries her hardest to be loyal and a good friend. I'd say she is the nicest Walden sibling so far xD She loves going on adventures and meeting new people too.

ooh Aion :wub: :wub: So I really want something to happen with him and Madeline Walden. We should probably chat a lot more about them but I think they coul be very interesting together if we decide that they should have some kind of romantic relationship :D
Interesting!

We should give Geo and Rufus a try, but if he likes to try and show off she might not be that impressed. I think they have the potential t be friends but Geo may be able to see through his over confident exterior xD

As for Leila, I definitly think they could get on well :) Where is she currently living? Geo is in the UK at the moment, so if Leila is around maybe they could meet beforehand?

As for Aion, I'm up for that xD I will message you on skype for details ^^

Thanks

Sara Benivieni said:
Hey Pheebs! Wow, yeah I can suggest quite a few for you xD

Here I have Sara Benivieni, (ignore the gif I'll change it later), who will be starting her first year at HNZ next IC year. I think her and Geovanna would be awesome friends! Sara's basically sarcastic, so she has a sense of humour, can be outgoing as well, is protective but also wouldn't mind dealing with someone if they're messing with the wrong crowd (so either her or her friends or both).

For Aion I would love to continue that RP we started a few days ago with Amy :) I think they'd be great best friends! ^_^ I also have Daniel Rosemary who's Amy's twin and is in Slytherin, I believe they could also become friends.

Lily, I can offer Kaia Rosemary, second year Ravenclaw. Kaia doesn't mind lending her a hand with anything really considering she's only a year older and therefore the age difference wouldn't get in the way of their friendship. She could act as a sister figure and Kaia isn't loud so she wouldn't scare Lily off or anything (I hope xD ).

As for Kimmy, do you need just romance or would you want friends for her?

Let me know your thoughts :)
Hey :)

Sara & Geo - I think they'd also be great friends. What house are you hoping for for Sara? I think they're quite similar at the moment, and it could work well :)

Aion & Amy - I agree, I apologies for not replying yet xD I will do it tonight!!!

Daniel - Do you think he could be friends with Kimmy?

Kaia & Lily - This would also work well. Lily's quite shy as she doesn't really know anyone, nor much about the wizarding world, so it would be good to have someone to show her the way :p

For Kimmy, I'd prefer to prioritse a romantic over a friend at this point, however anyone she has a relationship with will really have to try to win her over. She's very independent and even if she likes someone she will be incredibly stubborn about it. It might be quite tricky but in the long run she should end up with someone determind xD

Thanks

Sara x Geo: Literally any house other than Hufflepuff, preferably either Slytherin or Gryffindor. Sara lives in Italy with her parents and already knows how to speak a little bit of English, so I wouldn't mind for them to meet before if you'd like. Maybe Sara could be on holiday with her family and they decide to go to the UK? :)

Aion x Amy: haha no worries I completely understand!

Daniel x Kimmy: Oh definitely! They're in the same house same year. He already has a final but he does need more friends at the moment xD I have Dan's bio already but basically he is protective over his friends, and he'd be amused by Kimmy's personally of being hard to put up with. I don't know I have a feeling Dan would find a way to become friends with her anyway, because he tends to attract those types of people.

Kaia x Lily: yeah, especially as Kaia comes from a magical family so has a broad knowledge of the wizarding world. Kaia wouldn't mind telling her what she knows - if it helps Lily in a way she'll do it!

Kimmy: can I put out there - Isabelle Marie, my fourth year Ravenclaw would be a perfect enemy xD Izzy believes she's right most of the time, is very work-oriented and all of that Ravenclaw stuff and sometimes has her head in the clouds. I swear they'd be amazing enemies :r They would literally argue all the time.
Leo Benivieni: another enemy for Kimmy. He's talkative, outgoing, and really friendly so he would annoy Kimmy to no end. :p

Sara: That's good, I hoping the same for Geo ^^

Daniel: I think that could be quite funny xD We could do a rp in the common room with those two if you like?

Isabelle: Isn't she on the Ravenclaw quidditch team? We could get them to "bond" over that and start an argument through the recent games perhaps?

Hi Phoebe! I love your chars :wub:

I have 2 girls I'm definitely sorting next year, Sophie Wilson and Phoebe Holland. They're both sisters of current characters of mine and they're both very different. Sophie is very quiet and snarky and not too friendly, at least at first, and Phoebe is more outgoing and excited. I think Phoebe would get along with her and maybe Sophie could be an enemy of sorts?

Though I'm not sure how they would meet before school as both my girls live in NZ right now :correct: (though, Phoebe was born in the UK. too)

Then for Lily I can offer Tristan as a friend, he's also a quiet Hufflepuff so I think maybe they would meet and become friends? Tristan's not really shy even though he's pretty quiet naturally, so if Lily is too shy to approach him he could talk to her first.

Let me know what you think :D

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Hi Phoebe! I love your chars :wub:

I have 2 girls I'm definitely sorting next year, Sophie Wilson and Phoebe Holland. They're both sisters of current characters of mine and they're both very different. Sophie is very quiet and snarky and not too friendly, at least at first, and Phoebe is more outgoing and excited. I think Phoebe would get along with her and maybe Sophie could be an enemy of sorts?

Though I'm not sure how they would meet before school as both my girls live in NZ right now :correct: (though, Phoebe was born in the UK. too)

Then for Lily I can offer Tristan as a friend, he's also a quiet Hufflepuff so I think maybe they would meet and become friends? Tristan's not really shy even though he's pretty quiet naturally, so if Lily is too shy to approach him he could talk to her first.

Let me know what you think :D
Awh thank you! :wub:

Hmm, I agree that they should probably wait until the school begins to meet, but I like the sound of them ^^ (I also find it hilarious because my name's Phoebe, but irl everyone accidently calls me Sophie -_- No idea why but it's followed me my whole life...)

I think it would also be good for Lily to meet Tristan. If I do a topic for Lily, Tristan and Kaia, they could all meet up together? I was thinking perhaps the library?

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks

Geovanna Volt said:
Awh thank you! :wub:

Hmm, I agree that they should probably wait until the school begins to meet, but I like the sound of them ^^ (I also find it hilarious because my name's Phoebe, but irl everyone accidently calls me Sophie -_- No idea why but it's followed me my whole life...)

I think it would also be good for Lily to meet Tristan. If I do a topic for Lily, Tristan and Kaia, they could all meet up together? I was thinking perhaps the library?

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks
xD I didn't even realize I used your name for my character :r I didn't steal yours, I promise. I stole an irl friend's who's also named Phoebe :r

I think a thread with the three of them would work fine! And I'm good with the library too :D

Isabelle x Kimmy: I'd love for them to do that, yeah :) Should I start something for them?

I'm also up for the three of them to meet together, Kaia loves making new friends all the time :)

Thanks for posting the two RPs by the way ^_^

That's odd, I can't see Sara and Geo's topic for some reason. I'll try applying for Sara to be part of the Unsorted group and see if that'll work.

Sara Benivieni said:
Isabelle x Kimmy: I'd love for them to do that, yeah :) Should I start something for them?

I'm also up for the three of them to meet together, Kaia loves making new friends all the time :)

Thanks for posting the two RPs by the way ^_^

That's odd, I can't see Sara and Geo's topic for some reason. I'll try applying for Sara to be part of the Unsorted group and see if that'll work.
Oh no, I've already applied for Geo to be family. I will move it!!!

And yes please to Isabelle :)

Thanks

I have Eduardo (my professor) who could meet Libby and we can see what happens from there?

That sounds good, thank you :)

Would you like to start something or shall I?

Would you mind? I'm getting ready for a trip out of town.

Sure, I'll pop it here when it's up :)

Hi Phoebe!

I don't know if anyone else has offered you finals for Kimyeon..
But I'm about to create a 15 y.o Kyler Norton (half French half Korean) who comes from a prejudiced pureblood family.
He doesn't know what love really means since his extended family never show such thing.
Kyler is actually the friendliest person in the family tho he can be quite cocky and proud.
Once the character has been created, he will be enrolling to Beauxbaton.
Kyler is very fond of beautiful ladies, especially the veelas.

Most likely he'll end up being a Scotirari just like the rest of his family tho it can be arranged if a plot twist is to be done.

Chyou Jin said:
Hi Phoebe!

I don't know if anyone else has offered you finals for Kimyeon..
But I'm about to create a 15 y.o Kyler Norton (half French half Korean) who comes from a prejudiced pureblood family.
He doesn't know what love really means since his extended family never show such thing.
Kyler is actually the friendliest person in the family tho he can be quite cocky and proud.
Once the character has been created, he will be enrolling to Beauxbaton.
Kyler is very fond of beautiful ladies, especially the veelas.

Most likely he'll end up being a Scotirari just like the rest of his family tho it can be arranged if a plot twist is to be done.
Hi :)

A final for Kimmyeon had now been arranged, but happy for her to meet Kyler before then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back