Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
After the Yule Ball, Tim had decided to invite Kiara over to his house. She knew where he lived, she knew him and pretty much, Tim loved her company a lot. So, as he was going his chores around the house, he waited for Kiara to come over.

Kiara was stoked when Tim had invited her over, even if it made her a little nervous as well. She knew they were friends, but somehow being invited to his house made her realize he actually liked spending time with her. She knocked on the door, sure her nerves would disappear the second he'd open it.

Tim was just washing the floor as he heard a knock on the door. He loudly called out that he will take it and started to run through every place where he had just washed the floor with a rag in his hands. On his way, he threw the rag in the bathroom in it's place, cleaned his hands with towel and threw the towel in Julia's room, sure she was gonna be mad but he didn't care. "Kiara hey!" He finally exclaimed as he opened the door and immediately went in for a hug. "Come in! We can hang out at home or we can go to visit animals! Or here are my two big boys, they definitely missed you!" Tim shot options as his dogs Milo and Zeus approached Kiara excitedly.
Zeus Milo

"Hi!" Kiara smiled when Tim opened the door and engulved her in a hug. She stepped inside when he invited her to, quickly crouching down to pet both dogs that had run up to her. "I'm good with anything, it's your house. You pick." She replied, looking up at Tim while trying to keep both dogs away from her face with a soft giggle.

Tim chuckled as Kiara got down to dogs right away and he leaned against the doorframe. "Little attention stealers, aren't they?" He clapped a bit on thigh and Milo went to him immediately. "Nope, you're the guest, you decide" he wanted her to decide as he got down on knees as well to mess around with Milo. "But I have a lot of snacks ready, we could definitely start with them and then go visit our kiddos," he then offered to do both, he was used to calling animals kiddos.

Kiara grinned as she continued petting Zeus when Tim lured Milo away. "They deserve all of the attention." She laughed, looking at her friend before standing up again to save herself from straining her muscles. "Sounds good." She nodded when Tim mentioned snacks, waiting for him to lead the way.

"I've said that many times to my parents and they still don't allow me to take them to school," Tim chuckled as he agreed with her. Then he led the way to the kitchens. "Mom made all the possible snacks! So choose what your heart desires the most," Tim invited her to go on and pick a snack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back