OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Branson didn't often come into this lavatory, he had other places he could go, but his hands were dirty and this was the closest bathroom he could get to without having to open many doors or accidentally touching much. He immediately went to one of the sinks and began washing his hands.

If anyone asked, Sawyer definitely wasn't hiding in the bathroom to get away from Ivy. He was just admiring the... classic architecture in here. Someone else actually coming in had startled him though, and he peered around one of the stalls, relieved to see a friendly face. "Man, I'll admit I didn't think these sinks still worked."

"They do seem rather antique," Branson said with a shrug, and he did like the sinks but they didn't seem like they would work.

Sawyer hummed in agreement, checking quickly out the door to the hallway and ducking back inside when it seemed like the fifth years were still lingering in the hallway. "Yep, beggars can't be choosers though, I suppose," he said quickly.

"Not really," he agreed with a little shrug, continue to wash his hands. "What are you doing?"

Sawyer hummed in acknowledgement, peering through the gap in the door until it fully closed and then glancing back at Branson. "I will say I am definitely not hiding from anybody," he asserted, wondering if he should also wash his hands. "You're very clean."

"Spilled ink all over them," he replied with a shrug, now that they were clean. "Who are you not hiding from?"

Sawyer nodded understandingly when Branson explained the focus on hygiene, making sympathetic noises. "Scourgify really helps if you got any on your clothes," he said absently, turning finally to look back at Branson. "I'm uh- Some classmates. Girl.. classmates. Classmate," he said sheepishly.

"Are you afraid of girls?" Bran asked, he was sure it was maybe more that these specific girls were being annoying to him but he couldn't say for sure.

"Sometimes, yes. Very much so," Sawyer said sheepishly.

Branson could agree, girls were sometimes a bit scary. "Any reason why today?"

Sawyer scratched at his chin, turning to Branson. "Word to the wise, don't ever make enemies of smart girls. They can and probably will jinx your balls off. Just saying," he told him sagely. He knew Ivy probably wouldn't bother doing as such with him, but the possibility still loomed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back