Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Felix
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Unyielding Hawthorn Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Lanithro Styx had a rather eventful year, from breaking up with his boyfriend, to sleeping with three women while having a little too much to drink, to dealing with the wrath of his father, and then what happened over break. It was all a bit much for him. However, he needed to set some things straight. From what he heard, Georgina did not have an easy time, so Lanithro, while he should not care about such lesser status, did in a loose form. He might not have shared the same prejudice as the rest of his family. Perhaps that was why he was sorted into Gryffindor. Lanithro waited out in the courtyard, for the Slytherin girl to see how she was doing. The two had something that could not be deleted now. Well, it could, but Lanithro would never allow that to happen. He would rather die than to see that happen.

It had been a rough year for Georgina, only a year ago things had ended with her girlfriend after she cheated on her and it had left her in a rather odd place that opened her up to doing something rather rash. Over the holidays she had given birth to a baby boy and lost any chance of being welcomed home. Georgina hadn't shown any interest in boys since things ended with Felix yet somehow she had found herself drinking and spending a night with Lanithro Styx. By all accounts, members of his family despised people like her so the fact that he was the father of her child could not have gone down well if the news had reached his family. Georgina had been surprised at how easy it had been for her to return to school and leave her baby with her nanny back home. Now the Slytherin wanted to do whatever she could to not think about her baby and focused on being back at school but that proved difficult when she walked out to the courtyard and found herself face to face with the father of her baby. "I hope you're not here waiting for me,"

Lanithro turned around as he heard some footsteps, and saw the mother of his child. His half-blood child, since Georgina was only a muggle-born. It had disappointed his father greatly, and it was just a sad event overall. Lanithro never should have touched the bottle, that was for sure. At least the memories would fade with time. “Actually, yeah.” The Gryffindor reached around and scratched the back of his neck. This was awkward, more so since he did not mean to do anything with this one, given their past. “I wanted to check up on you. I heard things were a bit rough. I know the kid is fine. But, I didn’t know about you.” Lanithro acted as though he didn’t care about a lot of things, but when it came down to it, it seemed that he was not a stone cold Styx like the majority of them. Had to be the Hensel part of him.

Georgina scowled at Lanithro. She regretted what they did the moment it was over so what came of it only made things worse. "Wonderful," She rolled her eyes. Sure he was the father of her baby but he still didn't want anything to do with him. "I'm fine, Rory's fine, we're all fine," It wasn't strictly true. Her father was horrified to learn that she'd had a child not only out of wedlock but to a nobody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back