Okay, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clara Schwarz

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Hemlock Wand 13 1/3", Essence of Niffler Fur
I'm somewhat terrible with RPs. I know. =))

Anyway, Clara's a character I've had in my mind for a long time, and now I've finally created her and started to use her.
Her big brother (who I never use cause he's one of my 'I really can't get in to character' characters) is living in New Zealand, working in the Ministry as an undercover Death Eater. He keeps to himself, and pretty much the only person he really cares about is his little sister, Clara. He's always been pretty protective of her and they have a lot in common. Only Clara is more outgoing, and can appear to be friendlier. She was Head Girl at Durmstrang, and her best subjects were Potions and Dark Arts. She is quite beautiful - she was always overshadowed by her sister in terms of looks, but she's really blossomed since graduating - and can look kind and gentle, even can be nice sometimes, but she's mostly a dark sort. Very clinical and precise. She thinks nothing of hurting other people - and she loves to do it through potions and poisons, too.
So yeah, after that ramble, I'm looking for pretty much anything. Friends, enemies, love interests...you name it.

Well, I've got Irene who's only a year older than Clara. They could've been friends in school and her brother (Ioan Finch) also is a death eater, so it seems like they have a lot in common. She's relatively nice and loves to talk, though she does have a dark side because of being a former Durmy.

Ioan could rp with her too. He went to Durmstrang though he is a few years older than Clara and she might have known of him. He is a huge flirt, a death eater in training and just recently lost his girlfriend. Pm me if you're interested.

Another conquest for Ioan? =))

And I'm sure she'd get on with Irene, Clara gets along with most people fairly well, it's just that often she fantasises about watching them slowly die in convulsions from poison...

I'll PM you when I get home. :)

I see Ioan's reputation precedes him =))

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back