Ohhhhhhh Kay...

Vicky Christina Hussain

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Ebony, 13' Essence of Harpie Feather
The dinner had been very fun in her point of view. She had been in a good mood that not even the incompetent Mudblood waitress that had fumbled up her order could get rid of it. Vicky had gotten her revenge not by magic but by being her usual very, very educationally rude self to her. Meaning that she had been rude but she had used such a language that the person had not realized that she had been rude until a bit later. She loved the delayed effect that things like that made. Rais seemed to have found this funny which Vicky found endearing. It wasn't until they had gotten back to the door of her flat that Vicky expressed just how happy she was that she was getting married to this wonderful man.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss him as if she was never going to see him again. There was no reason no to. Rais had made it very clear to her time and again that he liked her for who she was. Vicky was free to be as forward as she wanted. The shy act had gotten her a few slaves in the past but then again Rais was no slave. He was her future husband and to Vicky this was something to be celebrated in the most... Intimate of ways. That and she had waited long enough for him.

Thinking that the dinner went really pleasing to how he had planned, he walked up to the flat of Vicky's with a smile. Of course now that they were going to get married soon, he would have to move all of his things into her flat, since originally, they were going to be living together. Rais was still in shock that he had met this wonder girl who loved him for who he was, she enjoyed his company, and best of all, she said yes when he had proposed to her during their dinner. This feeling was much different than Rais had ever felt before. He never felt this way with any other girl he dated in the past, mainly because he never planned on having a future with them, but with Vicky, he felt as if he was on the top of the world and having her by his side, he was full of happiness.

Standing there in front of Vicky's flat, it was time for Rais to perhaps say good bye. Vicky having her arms wrapped around his neck, both kissing tenderly, it was a feeling that he didn't want to let go. He felt that he needs to spend more time with her, get to know her more, make their love stronger. While kissing, he stopped for a moment, and said, "Are we just going to kiss here or are we going to go inside?" Rais smiled as he kissed Vicky again. Rais wanted to spend the night at Vicky's place because his stupid roommate was having another party which was really making Rais mad because that fool only partied all the time, didn't have any sort of other life. Rais sometimes wondered that his roommate doesn't work, where is he getting the money to throw all of these parties. "If you don't mind me asking, perhaps I can spend the night at your place?" asked Rais with a smile. Being close to Vicky, he always felt comfortable.

Vicky would help Rais move in. Ok she would bully someone into helping him move in but still it was a nice-ish gesture. Vicky could picture a life together, something that she couldn't picture with anyone else. She had been all about fun and more recently laws. Something that she had been working on perfecting for the good of Wizarding kind. The mark on her arm was a symbol of that. She put aside her thoughts of importance just for Rais who demanded a lot of her mind. More of her mind that she perhaps would like to admit. Vicky had been known as a very cool and unemotional person unless it came to her temper but for Rais she felt more than she allowed herself to even since entering very political state of mind.

Vicky laughed and kissed Rais back quickly. "I was thinking we could give the tenement a show." She joked. Vicky would never dream of doing anything like that at the moment. She had just pushed to woman that she complained about not to long ago out of her post. It there was just so many victories for Vicky that she could hardly stand her good fortune. No she took that back not fortune, work. It had taken a lot of work and would continue to do work to better herself as her goal was just out of her reach. Vicky smiled bright and reached back for the door knob. "I was hoping I could get you to stay." She said opening the door and pulling Rais with her.

Seeing a smile on Vicky's face, it gave Rais even more happiness that he had someone in his life that really enjoyed his company. Unlike some of his previous girlfriend's, they usually took advantage of him, made him buy stuff for them, really in return, his past girlfriend's didn't do anything for him, they only used him. With Vicky, he never felt that way. Of course Vicky had many things she may want and Rais would work day and night to get her the things she would want. If Vicky didn't love Rais, she wouldn't have said yes to him when he asked her to marry him, that is a true symbol for Rais that he knew for sure Vicky loves him. Rais would do anything for Vicky, even if it mean't that he had to give his life for her in any possible way, he would, just for her safety.

Rais laughed at the joke made by Vicky. He moved in and kissed Vicky more passionately. As he listened to her words that she hoped he would stay, she pulled him into her flat. Rais had a feeling that tonight was going to be a special night for the two, because this is the first time that he would be staying with Vicky and that he would want to make this night a memorable one. Kissing Vicky, Rais stepped back a few feet while kissing Vicky when he tripped over the couch's corner, and fell backwards onto the couch, followed by Vicky falling on him. "Since when did this couch get here?" said Rais with a small chuckle. "I hope you are alright." said Rais wondering if Vicky was hurt or not. Rais was fine since he worked out a lot, and had a pretty built body, he easily managed to hold up Vicky's body on top of his. Rais having Vicky on top of him, the two were really close and Rais felt as if he should continue kissing Vicky, and so he did. "Perhaps we should heads to your bedroom instead of laying here on the couch." said Rais with a chuckle as he continued to kiss Vicky.

Vicky laughed while she ran her hands down his chest. Her couch was soft enough that when they landed Vicky merely bounced on Rais. It did help that he was strong enough to keep her from getting hurt. "I was always there. White of course, you need to be more careful of where your going." She said kissing him again. Vicky couldn't get enough of Rais no matter what she did. "There's a fair bit of fun that can be had here." She said as she started to kiss down his neck. Vicky also got a feeling if she pushed had enough he may carry her to the bed room and Vicky was feeling a bit playful. More playful than she had felt in a long time.

Feeling the love increase between him and Vicky, he felt the need to go to her bedroom instead of just laying on the couch doing nothing. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." said Rais kissing Vicky. As soon as he heard Vicky say that she really did want to go to her bedroom, he pulled Vicky up into his arms to where he was now carrying her. With his strong biceps and his strong grip, it was with ease that he started to walk towards Vicky's bedroom. Gazing straight into Vicky's eyes, he felt the love inceasing more and more, showing no bounds between them. He opened the door slowly and started to walk towards her bed. Laying her on her bed softly and moved up to kiss her again. "Now you tell me what we should do." said Rais with a smile as he kissed Vicky.

Vicky could think of many things that they could do on a couch and none of them could be considered nothing. Still she knew that Rais was more sensible than that. Sensibility that Vicky tried to take into her own life but at times failed. It wasn't her fault that she was raised to believe that if she couldn't get what she wanted by asking she could take it. Rais picked her up and Vicky squeaked for the first time in her mind. "I think you know what we should do now." She said as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Vicky kissed Rais back with a passion that she surpised she could muster up.

Rais had a feeling that tonight was going to be a very special night for him, more importantly, it was going to be a night of love for him and Vicky. He could feel the urge to get started as he sat there with holding him and her legs being around him. "Alright my love, we shall do it." said Rais as he kissed Vicky passionately as he laid her down on the bed. He came over Vicky gazed into her beautiful eyes, and he started to unbutton her shirt. Something special was about to happen between the two and Rais felt like he was on top of the world right now. "Alright babe, you do the honors to get started then." said Rais as he continued to kiss her. He kept gazing into her eyes again and again, he just could not stop. He was in love with Vicky and he just felt like he was was going to be having a wonderful night.

All at once the lights when off and laughter filled the room as Vicky showed Rais exactly why it had been so easy for her to control men. The next morning Vicky woke to find herself curled up against her future husband. She was sure that this was a sight that she would never get tired of. Never in life did Vicky think that she would find love. She just didn't have the time for it but here he was. They hadn't come together like this not just because they thought it fun but for the first time it had been beautiful and full of emotion. Not wanting to wake him Vicky just laid there pretending to still be asleep.

What happened last night was one of he best nights in his life. He laid there in bed, with his eye's closed and felt his future wife laying there curled up against him. The warmth of felt was very soothing and he loved the touch of Vicky to him. Opening his eyes slowly, he looked over to see if Vicky was awake of not. Noticing that she was awake, he moved his head closer to give her a kiss on her forehead first, and then gave her a tender kiss on her lips. "You really gave me a run for my money last night babe." said Rais with a smile. Rais just couldn't believe how fast the night had past, but he enjoyed every moment of it. Still laying there, he moved towards the side of Vicky and put his arm on her to where he was giving her a massage on her back now.

Vicky giggled brightly and kissed Rais back softly. She knew that this kind of passion wouldn't last but she felt as if when it did fade that she would still want Rais by her side. "So much so that I don't even want to look at the clock now." She said curling up against Rais more. She really didn't, the clock next to her bed was set for a completely different timezone because she worked there but she didn't even want to think about how late or early she would be. It was going to make her head hurt she knew it. That and Rais was the only one that made Vicky not want to go into the Department of Mysteries in the United States.

It was truly a night he defiantly wanted to remember. He just felt so much love between him and Vicky that he didn't want it to be over. Seeing her curl up more against him, it made him feel much more comfortable around her and it gave him the feeling that Vicky appreciated him. It was hard for him to believe that they would soon be married and would hopefully spend the rest of their lives together, even have a few kinds and grow a family of their own. "Tell me about it. I don't care what time it is, I just don't want this to end." said Rais with words that were coming from his heart. He could feel and sense the energy around Vicky being positive and that told him she was enjoying this as much as he was. "So babe, do you have any plans in mind for our future? Maybe we should get a new place or we could go with the original plan and for me to move in here?" asked Rais with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back